• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

robyextreme

Smash Ace
I think I understand where ur coming from though

Maybe you are just really proud of yourself and get upset when people don't show the respect u think u deserve but look we get it you worked hard to pay your way through university and studied tons plus **** at smash more then anyone on bc right now

We get it ok you don't need to diss people so they akmowledge you

The reason I'm posting this which takes forever on a dam iPhone keypad is cause I used to think like u when I was playing ragnarok a lot

I was so proud of being the best and richest and being able to answer any questions about the game that when a few trolls flamed me for no reason I got super upset and in the end just embarassed myself in front of the whole server

Yes it's just a mmo game but when u spend years talking to the same people and meeting them in real life as well spending time to be better then it's more then just a game

You don't have to prove anything to anyone except yourself

Also the whole "my life stats compared to yours" is really childish everyone is equal we are all human

And isnt that in the bible

:phone:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
That's gotta be the most real post i've ever seen from roby. I'm not taking sides here or anything. I've just never heard or seen roby speak in such a manner.

EDIT: I'm referring mostly to the 2nd half of the post...

michael_li

Smash Ace
sidekick HAHA.

Lol no you are just incredibly arrogant person and constantly end all your posts by subtly suggesting how much better you are than others, apparently there's a "how good at life you are" chart somewhere?

and combine that with how easily offended you get by every word, even though me and mike aren't being serious at all.

hah you should see the things me jack and mike do to other dota players, the raging and flaming in that game is nothing compared to this stupidboards.com
yea true that man! 2 obvious hes dissing us good pple like u and i. pple like us always encourage new players to get better and help them improve, we spend thousands more hours than this brainwashed ego monger does with the bc smash community. all this ego monger does is ruin smash for others...

always tellin us how hes better and ****, oh yea nice u went to school, read a text book, wrote some tests.. good job! doesnt prove much cept discipline & dedication, like how roby is dedicated to smash... always dissing his life, u think all he does is drugs?? man u aint even know slightest about him u stereotype indoctrinate.

also roby, manuel is so annoying irl too always dissing the character u play, ur playstyle and saying how its so ez to do those combos when hes the one playin marth doin uthrow utilt and chaingrabs, gimps. i rmber he posted on armadas facebook wall complimenting his english then he randomly told him hes got a masters in english, thats just another example LOL.

so much ego.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
lol

has anyone played that new sony all stars battle royale ****? it looks ****ing baaad
I've tried it, it's pretty awful. It's like Brawl with Brawl mechanics and no combos, and power meter garble stuff. You also can only KO with only what are basically like Smash Balls.

Or maybe some sick techs will be discovered in it or something, but I don't recommend it from what I've played. Just stick to Melee and PM. :D

t3h Icy

Smash Master
That said, I think if I were not to play Smash and play another similar game, it'd definitely be KOF13. Anyone ever played? It's super fast, technical, 0-deathy, incredibly well balanced, 3v3 teams non-simultaneous (unlike Marvel), and really fun! :D If you haven't heard of it before, check out EVO's Grand Finals for it!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFSs5ygXgR4

If I had the time and BC had a scene for the game, I'd probably drop Melee to learn it. :awesome:

Zaigar

Smash Cadet
Well, I guess this is a pretty nice community. Though it seems like the smoke alarms are broken so the sprinklers don't go off when needed. I do, however, find the lugubrious fussing to be quite amusing though I also feel that it becomes quite stale when things start to get a tad bit serious.

[COLLAPSE="By the way"]I've always wanted to ask... Why isn't there a "Most Anime Smasher" award?
( ̄Д ̄;)[/COLLAPSE]

booshk

Smash Lord
nope, sionator + all his fan boys would win

george w. booshk
get@my-little-willy
hitsuGAYa
asian 1
asian 2
asian 3
asian 4
asian 10^999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
asian

best at not getting laid award goes to:

michael

edit: feels like that gets my point across better

Divinokage

Smash Legend
nope, sionator + all his fan boys would win

george w. booshk
get@my-little-willy
hitsuGAYa
asian 1
asian 2
asian 3
asian 4
asian 10^999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
asian
Just because you have an anime avatar and you watch anime, doesnt make you an anime character. I've been told that I AM an anime character countless times, gg! ;)

michael_li

Smash Ace
best at not getting laid award goes to:

michael

edit: feels like that gets my point across better
hey, ur getting personal now. pls respect ur fellow smashers. this is a community boards not a place to flame pple cuz u got problems with them. also keep it smash related... saying things like that wont help the smash community grow. if u got some issues ull like to discuss hit up a pm. have a nice day.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
It's okay Mike, you just know better than to flame and be personal than some people.

:awesome:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
sidekick HAHA.

Lol no you are just incredibly arrogant person and constantly end all your posts by subtly suggesting how much better you are than others, apparently there's a "how good at life you are" chart somewhere?

and combine that with how easily offended you get by every word, even though me and mike aren't being serious at all.

hah you should see the things me jack and mike do to other dota players, the raging and flaming in that game is nothing compared to this stupidboards.com
I think I understand where ur coming from though

Maybe you are just really proud of yourself and get upset when people don't show the respect u think u deserve but look we get it you worked hard to pay your way through university and studied tons plus **** at smash more then anyone on bc right now

We get it ok you don't need to diss people so they akmowledge you

The reason I'm posting this which takes forever on a dam iPhone keypad is cause I used to think like u when I was playing ragnarok a lot

I was so proud of being the best and richest and being able to answer any questions about the game that when a few trolls flamed me for no reason I got super upset and in the end just embarassed myself in front of the whole server

Yes it's just a mmo game but when u spend years talking to the same people and meeting them in real life as well spending time to be better then it's more then just a game

You don't have to prove anything to anyone except yourself

Also the whole "my life stats compared to yours" is really childish everyone is equal we are all human

And isnt that in the bible

I get what you're saying.

I just don't believe I (or anyone) should have to accept the disrespect (harassment, actually) that Mike tosses out. This why I respond, not because I'm raging or anything. I'm probably not as arrogant as you think. I spoke directly about my critical thinking ability because that's exactly what Michael was attacking, on account of my worldview. His was a personal attack, and not the first time, either.

The comparison was a superfluous response to his attack. He speaks as if his is the only way to see things, as if he is in any position to critique me. Even a cursory comparison suggests the opposite. But it was mean-spirited. I'm sorry.

michael_li

Smash Ace
I get what you're saying.

I just don't believe I (or anyone) should have to accept the disrespect (harassment, actually) that Mike tosses out. This why I respond, not because I'm raging or anything. I'm probably not as arrogant as you think. I spoke directly about my critical thinking ability because that's exactly what Michael was attacking, on account of my worldview. His was a personal attack, and not the first time, either.

The comparison was a superfluous response to his attack. He speaks as if his is the only way to see things, as if he is in any position to critique me. Even a cursory comparison suggests the opposite. But it was mean-spirited. I'm sorry.

i never said those things,
ur a liar,
stop making things up about me!
have a nice day

t3h Icy

Smash Master
That's the same guy that grabbed a handful of his own pubes and ate them at some con.

Seems like a pretty cool guy to me.

:awesome:

Top Bottom