• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SKidd

Smash Master
Bamesy

What have you learned from your travels with Sion?

Anything important?

Or just several hentai plots Sion had thought of?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Skidd, don't emulate people you see unless you want to be like them in the long run. That's very obvious, but we often don't think about it.

And regarding Nathan, was it because your mother saw his beard and she wants to make sure he's not there?

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
lol, our community is full of bad influences for a kid, your either gonna become a ****
or a super homo.

SKidd

Smash Master
Skidd, don't emulate people you see unless you want to be like them in the long run. That's very obvious, but we often don't think about it.

And regarding Nathan, was it because your mother saw his beard and she wants to make sure he's not there?
:(

No, but that could have happened. Nathan is a cool guy, so I wondered if he would be there.

lol, our community is full of bad influences for a kid, your either gonna become a ****
or a super homo.
I need better role models.

SKidd

Smash Master
So the visage of excellence is a female Marowak?

And Sion, don't lie.

You know it's true

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
TOURNAMENT THREAD - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294328

*HUSTLE* V! January 29th 2011!
"Getting hussled in melee by Canadians... for the 5th time."

So it's the new year, 2011, and you're thinking, "What is to become of melee this year?", "Which direction will it go?", "What tournaments should I attend?"...
Well, why not brush the holiday dust off your gamecube controller and start your new year of smash with Hustle V!!! This is the 5th tournament in the Hustle series, started in the North West featuring: "Silent Wolf, Eggz, Diakanos, Blunted_Object10, Sion, Dieslow, Hitsugaya, and more!"

HOUSING: Can be arranged, all you need to do is post in the tournament thread asking about it or PM myself or Blunted_Object10 and we will be MORE then happy to ensure that YOU GET HOUSING.

VENUE: IS HUGE! We EASILY have enough space to run a 100 man tournament.

TOURNAMENT FEATURES/LAYOUTS:

-Swiss bracket for pools (more matches for more people instead of having your $10 taken from you in 10 or less matches ;) )

-falcon only and/or low tiers (based on interest in either or both)

-SIONS FALCO!

I could go on but people wouldn't read my post, so I'll just end off by saying that Hustle 5 is going to be one hell of a tournament and you'd be crazy to miss it. I hope to see you here. Money matches all around for people coming from OoS. <3

TOURNAMENT THREAD - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294328

booshk

Smash Lord
yo is eric away or something
havent seen him in ages

where my falcos at
:c

mann i need to fix my sleeep

HOW COULD U MANUEL
NOOOOOooooooooooooooooo
: (

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol adam you spammin *** ****in ******
wutup charles. It's called marketing =)

yo is eric away or something
havent seen him in ages

where my falcos at
:c

mann i need to fix my sleeep

HOW COULD U MANUEL
NOOOOOooooooooooooooooo
: (
I'm at my moms place in Richmond right now and I'll be around for a few more hours if u wanna smash lemme know. 6 0 4 2 7 5 0 5 0 9

Top Bottom