• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Nice sig, Evan. BTW now's as good time as ever to say that, indeed, Metahsis is a great thing to come from Coquitlam. You guys are a good team, imo better than you guys are individually at singles =P

Metà

Smash Master
Nice sig, Evan. BTW now's as good time as ever to say that, indeed, Metahsis is a great thing to come from Coquitlam. You guys are a good team, imo better than you guys are individually at singles =P

and yeah I agree, we are better at doubles than we are at singles

credit goes to yakal for making the sig btw

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
S'okay, Manface. We're terrible at singles lolol

also terrible at sig making

idea

Smash Master
DBZ redone in higher quality and with all the filler subtracted. i understand the translation is a bit different too, not that it matters.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
ManBEAR.
MANBEAR MANBEAR MANBBEEEEEAAAR
Manbear.
fixed

Yakal and Evan. You guys are allright. I shouldn't get so worked up when you beat me in smash.

EDIT: Take THAT, ego!
Feels good Adam. <3

+20 respect
This^

TTTTtttteeeeeeEeEeEeERRRRRRrrrRRrRRrrrrOOOOOOoo000bbbbbBiRRRrrrrrrrDDDDDDDDDDDDoubleD
fixed

I wonder what changes they've made to P:M since I last played it
Hopefully Wario's ridonculousness and Samus lol

Find out next time.
on DRAGON BALL ZEEE
Or just watch Dragonball Kai and find out right away.
I can't stand Kai

Those extra animations they made look like they were drawn by a middle school kid

also I like the 20 episodes of powering up
What's Kai lol
I don't watch TV
DRAGON BALL
Master Popos face is all I remember of significance

<3
TV is outdated. So 90s

Dragon Kai Z Ball
Yeah what is it
DBZ redone in higher quality and with all the filler subtracted. i understand the translation is a bit different too, not that it matters.
,,,,ooooooh k cool
but...
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*next episode*

I love how smash is similar to irl in a lot of ways.
But I'm sure glad that getting 0-death combo'd more than anyone in Canada hasn't translated to IRL for me yet.
Or maybe Life is just a big 0-death combo...
In which case I'm having the most epic freakin 0-death on me that Life can ever produce.
Mad good DI

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
fixed

Feels good Adam. <3

This^

fixed

Hopefully Wario's ridonculousness and Samus lol

DRAGON BALL
Master Popos face is all I remember of significance

<3
TV is outdated. So 90s

,,,,ooooooh k cool
but...
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*next episode*

I love how smash is similar to irl in a lot of ways.
But I'm sure glad that getting 0-death combo'd more than anyone in Canada hasn't translated to IRL for me yet.
Or maybe Life is just a big 0-death combo...
In which case I'm having the most epic freakin 0-death on me that Life can ever produce.
Mad good DI
get ***** James!

Top Bottom