• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
My friend needs help for her thesis.

All that really means is she needs people to fill out a survey on how people feel about people with disabilities. Takes about 10 mins. Just tick boxes.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XSGGBSM
I can't fill that out but I tried...
It asks me for my 'year of study'
What is that? lol

you guys...

>:|
ya

Okanagan plays Hellbox
ya

LOL Firefly is such a troll

OHHHHHH JAKEEE
ya

lol unknown I saw that just like 10 mins ago somewhere else.
That spreads fast hahah

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Two out of five posts? That looks fairly even to me. Besides, I tend to play more melee these days. Partly because none of the brawl players at OSU have time for smashfests, and partly because I enjoy the game more.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I don't know what that means.

Anyway I wanted to come up to BC for that melee tourney back in may I think, but there was a tournament in oregon about no one wanted to come. Then I want to come up for the brawl tournament this weekend and nobody in my state has a passport. I want to go to an ooc tournament. I don't care what game it is. Vancouver is so beautiful.

Do you guys ever play lawn bowling? I remember watching some people play it when I went to Vancouver.

idea

Smash Master
i have the first several episodes of gundam 00 in 1080p, but i haven't gotten around to watching any of them yet. they look SO nice.

Top Bottom