• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
LOL tru dat

Okanagan is doing ok recently, as in the last 4 months, getting steadily better. We'll try keeping up with you Vancouver and Victoria beasts somehow. Through our millions of travel miles for minutes of playtime, we're managing decently. LOL

I'm disappearing though. Gone for about 2 months starting tonight. Music stuff is taking over, so taking a break from smash...AGAIN! hahah

AJ and Chris have been playing quite a bit and are doing really well. Surprising almost, but I guess I kind of expected them to excell quickly if we played more. Haven't seen Ben or Kaelen in a while but they'll be fine, Jamie has stepped it up a bit too now that he actually has a setup so can play the game. I don't think Kaelen has one anymore though, they come and go lol. Anthony (my bro) has started playing melee when people come over again. He's always been too good for the amount he plays, he's doing it again. And Will, your friend Jack is beast, haven't seen him recently but he's an awesome guy. Thanks for donating him to our isolated oasis valley region. <3

Thanks for all the ggs and tourneys and spirit to keep us going BC! <3 you guys! Without you as random sparks over the last year, it probably would have nearly died here. You're really the only reason Okanagan EVER got together for smash for about a year. It never happened unless there was a tourney to go to, and even then we barely made it last second. Thanks a bunch! All of you hosting them and helping us out. You're awesome!

So many good times. We miss you up here, but won't be making a trip down there anytime soon. Haven't played any of you in ages. <3 Sion and Eric for amazing fun the last few months. Miss my Daltsy too, been too long <3. Basically the Flaco Triforce LOL (kind of Falcon, Sheik, Puff now though? hahah)
Haven't seen the rest of you in even longer. :O

Keep it up!

Final words...
DON'T STOP CHANGING. To improve is to become different towards what is better. To become different is to change. Changing is the ONLY way to EVER improve. Metagame, yourself, anything. Always remember that, what's in your head will beat what anyone's hands can do. :)

Win Pound 5, TPs, Genesis 2 and whatever else BC attends while I'm away! Maybe the Okanagan crew will make a trip there without me sometime. Until then, WE GOT THIS! That means ALL of BC, each and everyone one of you. BC is a great place to be. :)

PS/Edit: Almost forgot, we might be making a road trip to something in March, it won't be for smash as there will be plenty of others with us, but it's going to be AMAZING and any of you are free to join us in that time. Just let me know. Not sure what it is, but the details are coming in.

PEACE!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
it is mathematically possible since hardcore is simply to overall sum of rage volume and bass.

so i suggest you click the link

idea

Smash Master
volume would have to be a subset of hardcore or bass. which doesn't make sense. volume is not a type of bass.

then there's still the problem that toralence isn't a word.

Top Bottom