• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
booshk, marv, SOMEONE. I need to borrow Windows 7 or XP installation CD's ASAP. Or Roby, if you're willing to come out to Richmond and bring them I'll blaze u hella kills. Someone?
if eric is willing to drive me there and back?

I really don't see another way, transit is over 1 hour for me. And it's expensive for my bum ***.

i could help setup your computer completely =o

604-433-3735

Geist

Smash Master
what about me, geisttoes? =(

maybe instead of making me one, teach me a few things? =D
Well I still want to do a sig of the BC players like I did the sig for the EC Canada players, and you'd be on that Sion lol

But I'll share my secrety secrets with you
We have to be alone though
Just you and me
Mmmmm Mmmmm

booshk

Smash Lord
LOLOL
Yeah who is this di ke nose guy. Never even heard of him. U should make a sig for me, blowtoes. The best marth in canada.

...... :c
Strong lies

SKidd

Smash Master
I can see it now, Booshk, you'll be starring in movies, bathing in money, beating SKidd, destroying the smash scene with your Marth.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well Canada, I tried.

So I get my a piece of mail from the State yesterday and I'm stoked. Then I opened it. Apparently my native *** looks like a terrorist, cuz those *******s denied my application saying I need 5 additional forms of identification. WTF!? So I gotta go searcrchin through things to see if I even have that many. So it's over for the 29th for me unfortunately =[

Stevo

Smash Champion
Well Canada, I tried.

So I get my a piece of mail from the State yesterday and I'm stoked. Then I opened it. Apparently my native *** looks like a terrorist, cuz those *******s denied my application saying I need 5 additional forms of identification. WTF!? So I gotta go searcrchin through things to see if I even have that many. So it's over for the 29th for me unfortunately =[
FIVE additional forms of identification....... wtf?

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah they accept expired ID's and and school ID's, but idk if I got 5 of em. I'll check when I get home, then hopefully send it back out tonight. I also have to fill out like a page or two of family information. They all ready have my birth certificate and a copy of my State ID. This is ball hair, idk if you guys are worth all this boolsheet haha.

Geist

Smash Master
DAMMIT BC I'M NOT YOUR SIG B*TCH

jk, I actually have an art thread that I'll be taking requests in soon, so anyone who wants a sig from me will probably get one in the future. You can see that thread on my sig vvv
/shameless advertising

Geist

Smash Master
looool you guys
Once I get photoshop on my computer I'll start ripping through them. It'll be good practice for school.

haha, sure Kage. You never used the Canada Smash sig I drew with you in it though :'[

Top Bottom