• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SKidd

Smash Master
As a dual type Brawl/Melee player, I'm sad that smash itself is gone =(

All this gay fps **** corrupting MLG

man

they oughta step it up

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
mods please dont delete this. this is a serious post for once.

Well most of you don't know that *every smash video* on Kennys youtube account was deleted. I talked to Kenny after finding out I couldn't view any of his smash videos because of "removed by user" and he told me that he didn't delete them but he got hacked by his "friends" from the melty blood community. All his smash videos were deleted but everything anime related BS was kept. What kind of ***s would do **** like this? I'm so pissed right now. Afterall all those years of memories of 30+ vids like top 3 BC PR $20 mm, the $100 mm with dieslow vs blunted, the jack commentary vids, crew battles and lots of tourney vids. Now they only exist in our minds right now and after were gone it's like it never happened. Anyway kennys channel is here see for yourself http://www.youtube.com/user/Byuukai

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
It's quite simple. Things end the way they start.

In this case, Kenny is a scrub. So it ended in a scrub fashion.

idea

Smash Master
thanks =)

and i just read the rest of the page. that's really messed up about his youtube account. i remember watching that $100 mm too. were they jealous or something <_<

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Yo booshk what are some good apps? I just got a 4g touch.
Aside from the regular stuff like Facebook, Messenger, etc.

Games
Shibuya - Played it at PAX and it's an addictive puzzle game
Plants vs Zombies - Everyone knows what this is
Peggle - Ditto
Canabalt - There's a Flash version you can try out. Google it.
Trace - Like Kirby Canvas Curse kinda. Free.
Game Dev Story - OH MY GOD SO ADDICTIVE YOU WILL PLAY FOR HOURS. It's a sim-type game where you manage a game development company and make games

Apps
Sleep Cycle - Detects your sleep patterns and then you set an alarm. It wakes you up within a range of that time when you're most close to "being awake" so you are less tired when you wake up. I dunno if it's a placebo but it kinda works.

Mint.com - Really awesome financial tracker thing. Use the website and the app. Just connect your banking information and you're good to go. I've been waiting for them to hit Canada forever and they finally did a month or so ago.

Flixter - Movies App

CBC Radio - Stream CBC Radio and TV like CBC Radio 3 (24/7 indie Canadian music!)

Colloquy - If you use IRC, great IRC app

Skype - Voice Over IP

Those are what's on my phone. Gonna be getting rid of it soon :D

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Idea regularly speaks da truth. Do you remember any good ones, AfterDawn?

lol, Roby.
hard for me to remember many but there are some useful ones like...IM apps (like MSN, AIM, etc.), obviously facebook, flixster (find movie times and stuff on the go), there's a LOT of different games so i won't even begin to go into there, i think my cousins had some app that allows you to access your text messages or something...

they're great but at the same time, they make you wonder why you didn't upgrade to an iphone so that your phone wouldn't be separate from everything else you could do on your itouch. =/ the other thing is that iphone can access 3G and the itouch can't, which is really inconvenient. but the one thing i like about the iphone/itouch over other handheld portables is that the interface is really nice and organized (i managed to pick up a blackberry torch 9800 a couple weeks ago and i like the iOS on my itouch better)

edit: semi-ninja'd by firestorm. but if you wanna look deeper into some good apps, you can browse the app store on itunes on your computer, which is a bit more convenient than on your actual itouch

Metà

Smash Master
mods please dont delete this. this is a serious post for once.

Well most of you don't know that *every smash video* on Kennys youtube account was deleted. I talked to Kenny after finding out I couldn't view any of his smash videos because of "removed by user" and he told me that he didn't delete them but he got hacked by his "friends" from the melty blood community. All his smash videos were deleted but everything anime related BS was kept. What kind of ***s would do **** like this? I'm so pissed right now. Afterall all those years of memories of 30+ vids like top 3 BC PR $20 mm, the $100 mm with dieslow vs blunted, the jack commentary vids, crew battles and lots of tourney vids. Now they only exist in our minds right now and after were gone it's like it never happened. Anyway kennys channel is here see for yourself http://www.youtube.com/user/Byuukai
:'(

this is soooo terrible

why would they do that? I just don't get it. that seems really elitist and mean-spirited. I hope he figures out who did it.

booshk

Smash Lord
im pretty noob at iphone i only have a few apps.
ill just list them for u

u could just jailbreak ur touch and DL whatever you want to lol : P

i havent yet thugh but here are mine

fb twitter msn
cut the rope lite, tap tap, bejeweled 2, FRUIT NINJA the best, solitaire, paper toss, rockband, gta lite(duno y i still hve this), ANGRY BIRDS, ragdoll 2 lite, nuderunner,moron free,
bed intruder, exoplanets, akinator,
urbanspoon(shake and u find restaurants in whereever u live its pretty tight, wikipedia, dictionary, flixster, my account for rogers, skype, find iphone, imageshake, soundhound, ringtone maker, some astronomy stuff

dumb facts, 10000facts, omg facts, crazy facts cool facts
LOL
thats it

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
:'(

this is soooo terrible

why would they do that? I just don't get it. that seems really elitist and mean-spirited. I hope he figures out who did it.
Because Evan in this world, not everything can be solved with a dildo.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Straight up unwarranted hate coming from Spacerobert

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Fruit ninja looks pretty fun, I played the lite version and they limited my score :(

cut the string is addictive lol

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
no thx i'll play castlevania instead

Evan - [[Metà]] says
spoken like a double ngger
DOUBLE NGGER
Yakal Watson says
better to have a 18 inch peni than an as$hole that could swallow the moon
fgot

Sion

Island of Horizon
i just read over a couple more pages that i missed

lol @ mb community deleting smash vids
i'm actually in the mb community myself, so i can probably ask around.

ERC, HOW'D YOU DO AT TP6?!

Top Bottom