• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Elbane_III

Smash Rookie
Hi there, well I got a bit of a question/statement. So anyways, I just moved to Kamloops, BC from Australia. I was wondering if there were any matches or anything here?

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Hi there, well I got a bit of a question/statement. So anyways, I just moved to Kamloops, BC from Australia. I was wondering if there were any matches or anything here?
Daltsy was an Australian smasher...
He's in Kelowna right now which is about 2 hours south/east of you but he's going back to Victoria after the holidays...
You mobile at all? Remember Tim Dalton at all?
DALTSY DALTSY DALTSY

DDDAAAAALLLLTTTSSSSYYYYY
DALTSY

daltsy...

Chain Ace is cute.

Any fests in between now and xmas?
There's a sulstace party tomorrow in Vernon where there might be smash and possible smash today with the group that's going.
Vernon is 2 hours north of you, Kelowna is 1 hour north of you (where we'll be leaving from)
If you have a way of getting there...we could smash. :/

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I managed to 3-0 Manuel Falcon/Fox.. where you at Noobking? =)

Edit: We did a fake GF set as if I was in losers.. 3-0 first and then he 1-3 me I took Ganon the 2nd time.. cool stuff. =P

Diakonos

Smash Lord
LOL you guys are trolls.

Kage and I had fun matches. No domination.

Now, Vwins' peach ***** my fox. I could keep up more or less as Sheik/Marth, but it was difficult. Gotta work on that Peach matchup.

Kirbykaze improved a lot, from what I see. I am confident that he's better than me right now. Probably best in Canada, except maybe Luigilover62.

I have tiredness johns, but he is still better.

Genesis 2 ;)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya KK is probably better than me too though for some reason I find you easy to read.

Also Manuel, it's not over yet! =D Now it's going to be your turn in losers bracket in GF. lol.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
@Bamesy Thanks for that!

and where are for from in the Okanagan area?
I don't really understand your wording but...
I'm in Kelowna. From Kamloops, take the highway out towards Salmon Arm (east about 45 minutes), then turn south, go through Armstrong, Vernon, etc and Kelowna will be about an hour and 45 that way.

Vernon is closer and there'll be smash and chilling there available too I'm sure.

JUGFINGAH WHERE U AT

JUGFINGERS JUGFINGERS JUGFINGERS ****AKE!!!

kaelypoo

lol fb is getting fb wow

tect

Smash Journeyman
OK so by a serendipitous turn of events, I can make it to Vancouver tomorrow in early afternoon! The earliest I can get into Vancouver from Hope at earliest 2:45 pm. Alternatively, I can make it to Abbotsford earliest at 1:00 or 1:25. I can bus back to Hope from Vancouver at 6:00, which I guess doesn't give all too much time to Smash, or from Abbotsford to Hope at 7:30.

I was wondering if there were some fine folk who would be willing to Smash with me tomorrow. Does anybody have a free afternoon and/or some suggestions to work something out? i.e. Play in Abbotsford vs. Burnaby/Van. Going out on a limb here, but if there are any takers, we may be able to get more games in if we play in Abbotsford or if someone can pick me up from there and bring me to Van since buses are slow.

Sorry last minute, but as I said, a turn of events! Please text/call me at 1-613-929-3997 as it would be a more reliable way of reaching me than through the Boards at this point in time.

Thanks for reading. <3

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
OK so by a serendipitous turn of events, I can make it to Vancouver tomorrow in early afternoon! The earliest I can get into Vancouver from Hope at earliest 2:45 pm. Alternatively, I can make it to Abbotsford earliest at 1:00 or 1:25. I can bus back to Hope from Vancouver at 6:00, which I guess doesn't give all too much time to Smash, or from Abbotsford to Hope at 7:30.

I was wondering if there were some fine folk who would be willing to Smash with me tomorrow. Does anybody have a free afternoon and/or some suggestions to work something out? i.e. Play in Abbotsford vs. Burnaby/Van. Going out on a limb here, but if there are any takers, we may be able to get more games in if we play in Abbotsford or if someone can pick me up from there and bring me to Van since buses are slow.

Sorry last minute, but as I said, a turn of events! Please text/call me at 1-613-929-3997 as it would be a more reliable way of reaching me than through the Boards at this point in time.

Thanks for reading. <3

smashfest at my house tomorrow if anyone wants to play tect!

Will start around 3:30pm and if anyone wants to come just give me a call at

778-384-4670
Yo, I want in. Can you pick me up at work Eric? It'll take me a while to get to your house from where i work =(

booshk

Smash Lord
Ill be there.

can only smash for an hour and a lil ish though
gotta play so rusty yo

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Yo, I want in. Can you pick me up at work Eric? It'll take me a while to get to your house from where i work =(
No car yo cause of car crash... your gonna have to get here on your own man..

is tect good?

is it worth the 1 hour traveling there, and then back.
I hear tect is good by Manuel.. your choice man

Bamesy

Smash Ace
No car yo cause of car crash... your gonna have to get here on your own man..

I hear tect is good by Manuel.. your choice man
I just got mine back from the shop yesterday.
I was supposed to get it on Friday then when I DID get it, they were like...
"Yeah we had staff parties and stuff and nothing got done sorry"

Like what? Are you supposed to tell your customers that? hahaha
Car shinanigans are poopoo but it was fun having people shaufer me around for a change.
They cleaned it so well too <3

Tect ***** you every day!
It's true Roby, you stand no chance!

Yeah just assume whenever something doesn't make sense, there's a deleted post and a banned person somewhere in between that one and the previous one.
Is fakeblubird finally banned? :O

What can I do that's not THAT bad that can get me banned by 2011?

I like spam... yaw? :)

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
yo tect isn't coming anymore cause the highway is blocked apparently and the bus to Vancouver came late, so he decided not to come.. You guys are still welcome to play if you want.

Top Bottom