• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Geist

Smash Master
Anyone up for some smash tomorrow in the Vancouver area? I am going to UBC in the evening, so it would be cool if I could hang out in Vancouver until then. Sion? Violence? The samus player formerly known as Blowtoes? lol
What time? I got class until 12:30 but nothing all day after that.

Edit: hi david

Metà

Smash Master
Uh, any time in the afternoon really, but it now depends on whether a particular female friend of mine has plans that involve me.

it'll definitely be after 12:30 though, lol

tect

Smash Journeyman
Heyheyy!

Landed in Vancouver just now, but leaving for Kamloops then going to be in Merritt. It occurred to me the other day that I won't actually have Internet there, so organizing some Smash may be troublesome. Does anyone have realistic ideas of where/when to play (noobking)? I can drive out so long as we plan in advance. I can periodically check the boards, and cell service is spotty, but I'll receive texts at 613-929-3997.

Dying to experience the legendary BC Smash.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
LMAO I got infracted twice today!

12-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Teczero
Vector Magnetic Potential

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bamesy,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Minor Spam. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11800461

Quote:
Seriously...
It's about time.

If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

Bamesy

Smash Ace
Pakman
Bear with me
Developer

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bamesy,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Minor Spam. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11800525

Quote:
EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

This thread is good.

If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

i got last post

loooooooooool

i like to part tay

David's high and/or drunk.

Heyheyy!

Landed in Vancouver just now, but leaving for Kamloops then going to be in Merritt. It occurred to me the other day that I won't actually have Internet there, so organizing some Smash may be troublesome. Does anyone have realistic ideas of where/when to play (noobking)? I can drive out so long as we plan in advance. I can periodically check the boards, and cell service is spotty, but I'll receive texts at 613-929-3997.

Dying to experience the legendary BC Smash.
My number is 604-529-1856. Call me anytime durring the week after 6pm and weekends most any time. We can set something up for sure.

BIG JERKS!!!

I kind of expected it though :p

Maybe I should just go all the way and get banned ...
I guess they just got sick of how you post James :/

<3

Radius-86

Smash Ace
No offense to you personally, but what you did reminds me of the cycle of life around public forums. Basically, there's always the obnoxious people always getting warnings for being silly. Then when they get older and no longer find amusement in stupid things, a new generation rises to replace the void. And so, a moderator's job is never done.

I've only been around the last few days to read about "Scorpion Master" because a friend (for once it's not John sending me a smash vid) wanted me to watch Mang0's Mario beat SilentSpectre. Then I found out there was a bunch of rage previously because Teczero banned Mang0 from the forums or something. If anyone thinks he's an *** I can totally support it because I sure as hell wouldn't want his job of running a kindergarten pen. I mean now there's a PoundSlap person hanging around the Melee forum being a complete idiot. When I registered for this forum in 2001, I was 14 and I thought being a moderator one day would be fun. Oh **** was I wrong.

But seriously though, quadruple post? No one cares about your warnings.

Other than that... hi to everyone who knows me, and see you around sometime. I ask John sometimes about most of the new people here whom I don't know, because we will play someday... eventually. And I met Will a few weeks ago as well. At first I thought "hey his Falcon is pretty cool", then Sion 4 stocked him in 52 seconds.

I think we should have another SHABUSEN PARTY -> SMASH PARTY like good old times.

By the way, keep up the team Pokemon thing or whatever you're doing. You can never be too old for Pokemon. If someone says something tell them to shut the **** up.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
omg, Darius... it's been too long man <3

EDIT: Join date 2001... so ****en ****. Not to mention you made a killer thread on DI LONG before people even knew that much about it. So much props to you Darius.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
No offense to you personally, but what you did reminds me of the cycle of life around public forums. Basically, there's always the obnoxious people always getting warnings for being silly. Then when they get older and no longer find amusement in stupid things, a new generation rises to replace the void. And so, a moderator's job is never done.

I've only been around the last few days to read about "Scorpion Master" because a friend (for once it's not John sending me a smash vid) wanted me to watch Mang0's Mario beat SilentSpectre. Then I found out there was a bunch of rage previously because Teczero banned Mang0 from the forums or something. If anyone thinks he's an *** I can totally support it because I sure as hell wouldn't want his job of running a kindergarten pen. I mean now there's a PoundSlap person hanging around the Melee forum being a complete idiot. When I registered for this forum in 2001, I was 14 and I thought being a moderator one day would be fun. Oh **** was I wrong.

Other than that... hi to everyone who knows me, and see you around sometime. I ask John sometimes about most of the new people here whom I don't know, because we will play someday... eventually. And I met Will a few weeks ago as well. At first I thought "hey his Falcon is pretty cool", then Sion 4 stocked him in 52 seconds.

I think we should have another SHABUSEN PARTY -> SMASH PARTY like good old times.

By the way, keep up the team Pokemon thing or whatever you're doing. You can never be too old for Pokemon. If someone says something tell them to shut the **** up.
lol damn you died for like 5 years huh? just curious why you never played smash again..

and yeah BC loves pokemon....

no offence to you personally. BUT idc about james warnings/quad posts but why do you get annoyed by such a dumb thing and make a long a$$ indirect post. idc if you dont wanna be a mod or regretting life w/e lol. just be straight up and tell james you ***ing hate his posts instead of like "ohhh no offence bla bla mods have a hard time bla bla im g@y i like smash orgys & pokemon bla bla techzer0 makes my **** hard blabla..." you probably think making posts about anime girls and pokemon is the coolest thing ever. but N E ways your pretty much just like sion/will/john/victra/teczer0/asian6/asian7/fat teddygram. joking lol

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Roby, if you don't care, you don't have to read/respond.

He's making sense -- that puts him above 70% of the people who post on this thread.

I also find it annoying when people intentionally 4+ post. I also find it annoying when people post a whole bunch of large images.

unityole

Smash Lord
no offence to you personally. BUT idc about james warnings/quad posts but why do you get annoyed by such a dumb thing and make a long a$$ indirect post. idc if you dont wanna be a mod or regretting life w/e lol. just be straight up and tell james you ***ing hate his posts instead of like "ohhh no offence bla bla mods have a hard time bla bla im g@y i like smash orgys & pokemon bla bla techzer0 makes my **** hard blabla..." you probably think making posts about anime girls and pokemon is the coolest thing ever. but N E ways your pretty much just like sion/will/john/victra/teczer0/asian6/asian7/fat teddygram. joking lol
i lawl at asian 6 and asian 7

this is why people should play dota and get yelled by pros

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Roby, if you don't care, you don't have to read/respond.

He's making sense -- that puts him above 70% of the people who post on this thread.

I also find it annoying when people intentionally 4+ post. I also find it annoying when people post a whole bunch of large images.
Manuel... are you blind? I didn't post all that crap. Somoene else did, if you look the post above, i just asked why he stopped playing >_>

Bamesy

Smash Ace
BLAHBLAH indeed

Just skip my posts.
You don't have to read every word when TWO OF THEM ARE THE SAME and the other 2 are babies and this is the SOCIAL THREAD I do what I want.

As Yakal says...
"I didn't read what you wrote, thanks James"

Do it!

Hi Darius guy! :D

I'm actually trying to push the limit and see if I get banned by 2011
Good start. :p

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Why does teczero post in our thread, does he live in on some dead island somewhere with no smash community?

GTFO plz

Bamesy

Smash Ace
lol James, how did you never have an infraction until I gave you one?

I don't understand... seriously >_>
It's because I'm good at dodging what's considered "fractable"
By putting 1 valid piece of info in a giant full length page worth of

MULTIQUOTES

for example

Why does teczero post in our thread, does he live in on some dead island somewhere with no smash community?

GTFO plz

1. TtttttTTTTeeeerRRRRROOOOOOooooRRRRRRrrrrBIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRd
will destoy us ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

he has a hardon for sion

like everybody else
Mines Bigger

I like teczero

and I did even before I met him
I love you.
Marry me after you grow more gayness with your marth and sheiky weaky

See?

But when I straight up threadafy nonsense in a no-nonsense area...things get smexy
Imma troll Alberta for a bit...

PS: No matter how many of these I do, I simply ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION
So this post is 100% legit by THE STANDARDS SET IN PLACE

I win.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
he has a hardon for sion

like everybody else
Yea, pretty much.

I like teczero

and I did even before I met him
=D

<33333 you too Diakonos

GTFO plz
If by dead island with no smash community you mean Tristate then sure.

James, I woulda quoted you but dear god your post would make this like be half the screeen.

Top Bottom