• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
no offence to you personally. BUT idc about james warnings/quad posts but why do you get annoyed by such a dumb thing and make a long a$$ indirect post. idc if you dont wanna be a mod or regretting life w/e lol. just be straight up and tell james you ***ing hate his posts instead of like "ohhh no offence bla bla mods have a hard time bla bla im g@y i like smash orgys & pokemon bla bla techzer0 makes my **** hard blabla..." you probably think making posts about anime girls and pokemon is the coolest thing ever. but N E ways your pretty much just like sion/will/john/victra/teczer0/asian6/asian7/fat teddygram. joking lol
who the hell is this dipwad

yeah pretty much posted to get off that page of james' with the super-stretcher

Mebius

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't respond to trolls. Their only purpose is to get a response out of you.

booshk

Smash Lord
one more final and imma booshk air all of you

ESPECIALLY YOU, JUAN

wish me luck for ochem as well after i booshk air u :o

booshk

Smash Lord
YO IM ****IN DONE LETS SMASHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

booshk

Smash Lord
U didnt wish me luck :c and yakal no U cpme over!!!!its so close : D someone play wof meeeeee

Maniel! Make sure u revord!!!

Metà

Smash Master
Mike is no longer allowed to attend any tournaments I organize.

If anyone would like to challenge this, please speak up. I don't think anyone will miss him anyway.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11833394&postcount=22

if this post isn't enough to warrant a tournament ban then I don't know what is

Countless offenses here on the boards, directed hate, and personal threats.

Ban him from entering
Mike is no longer allowed to attend any tournaments I organize.

If anyone would like to challenge this, please speak up. I don't think anyone will miss him anyway.
lol bum hurt in the bum.

we DONT CARE if it's "your" tournament.. whoever wants to play smash or enter, can always do so.

Metà

Smash Master
lol bum hurt in the bum.

we DONT CARE if it's "your" tournament.. whoever wants to play smash or enter, can always do so.
If I'm booking the event space, I have a say in who is allowed to use the space. If people decide not to follow the rules I have set in place, then I simply won't host anymore. It's as simple is that. This also goes for people being too loud, not cleaning up, vandalizing, etc.

I'm fairly lenient in what I let people get away with, but I make a few simple requests. If you don't agree with them, feel free to not attend.

booshk

Smash Lord
so much meat from cows :(

lets be happy

wheres eric? hes not answering aNYTHING : ( i need to smash goshhh

Radius-86

Smash Ace
Hey SpaceFalcon,

The last big tournament I entered was the 2006 Canada Day tournament at Eric's where I just played casually with Roy only. I started playing Maplestory again that year (I first played MS beta in 2005) so that was the reason why I retired. (There's a video from that tourney on youtube with John vs. me (Peach vs. Roy) uploaded by Troy.)

An interesting side story - I played MS in the Windia server, where Azen was rank #1 at the time. His friend Mild played as well, who was also a veteran smasher. We were all in the same bossing team so we were friends, which let me play Brawl with them when it came out and Azen ****ing kicked my ***.

MS aside though, I would still have continued to play only casually because I wasn't able to travel as freely as Eric/Adam/Tiep/Ryan/John/Manuel and some others, so I wouldn't be able to keep up with all the experience they picked up from international play. So basically I scrub quit.

I also went to the tournament in Lynnwood, Seattle in 2009 with the BC crew mostly so I could visit some friends I have in Seattle. I lost two sets in a row and got eliminated immediately which pissed me off because the players in my bracket were pretty ****ty, and I became so rusty that I was ****tier than them. So I practiced a little bit more to become half decent again and earlier this year (or was it in 2009?) I went to another event at Eric's where I met Sion for the first time and Evan's Shiek owned me.

But yea, I still enjoy smash, so I try to maintain a medium level so I can still play with the new guys and all the BC veterans I met way back. And I keep up with the news somewhat - whenever a BC player goes out of town to play I check what placement they got (or John tells me about it). So a little BC smashing pride still burning inside me.

Anyhow, I might see if I can go to the next Hustle or that tournament John was going to host. Haven't seen Manuel, (the white) Evan, & Brown town in ages, and I'm pretty interested in seeing how all the new people play. Some new guys are already very good like Will, cause he schooled me at John's.

Calling you guys "new" is pretty rude though, cause you're probably all better than me by now, but I don't know how else to call you guys until I learn all your names!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Wesley: sorry man was at TP6.

Darius: Glad to see your still around man!

Evan: disagree for why Mike is not allowed to enter anymore tournaments if your serious about that..

Roby: don't be hatin on teczero and Radius.. I haven't met teczero, but he seems like a nice guy. =)

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Lol who said I'm hatin on Radius..? wtf I just asked how hes been. the last time I saw him was like 3 years ago. god dang

and

teczero is a total gay dude who is ruining our threads with hes boring posts and constant fear mongering of infractions

evan is a little homo boy, banning BC players from coming to tournaments. Wtf? talk about a lame attitude. BTW dont take mike so seriously, he is a cool guy if you dont get so butt hurt over internet comments. (although i think you've gotten enough butt hurting in your life)

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Mike is fine in person, but completely inappropriate on swf. He doesn't care that there are regulations in place to make this place more enjoyable.

He's consistently violent and racist. To people who have been on the receiving end of those things, even a joking comment can hurt. Why should someone have to fear racism on a game about mario and pikachu whacking each other?

Isn't it common decency to suspend one's "jokes" so that everyone feels respected?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'm going to Montreal tomorrow. Gonna play with Vwins and KK
OMG so ****. Get as much peach practice as you can.

i have haagendaaz
and croissants
Booshk, your food far outweigh's yakals. Unless his mom cooks breakfast for you. Then it's GG NO RE.

Come over to my place for smash any time today booshk. I live in Burnaby, near New West. Not that far. 604-529-1856.

Mike is fine in person, but completely inappropriate on swf. He doesn't care that there are regulations in place to make this place more enjoyable.

He's consistently violent and racist. To people who have been on the receiving end of those things, even a joking comment can hurt. Why should someone have to fear racism on a game about mario and pikachu whacking each other?

Isn't it common decency to suspend one's "jokes" so that everyone feels respected?
Manuel is right.

Top Bottom