• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Mike did your bus fly off a cliff or something? I asked all the n00bs there to play 64 or melee and they all pu.ssy, well come anyway we are at computer lab now.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
And Darkrain beat SS because SS is such a n00b. Also, 2nd doubles match, Hax' last stock was lost to a dead weight KO, because even when he's being thrown, Darkrain is fukkenrape!

EDIT: Woah, was just watching some livestream friendlies, and one of the commentators mentioned my Falcon Challenge video! I feel so recognized!

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
sigh, guess you gotta quit life Will... you were getting to be really good and we all had high hopes for you, but like adam said.. if you missed it, you might as well quit life :/ sorry! its not up to me or i would say you get to keep goin :(

Get@Will

Smash Champion
sigh, guess you gotta quit life Will... you were getting to be really good and we all had high hopes for you, but like adam said.. if you missed it, you might as well quit life :/ sorry! its not up to me or i would say you get to keep goin :(
LMAO.

guess i have no choice then. it was nice playing with you guys.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
It would seem like Hungrybox doesn't even play this game for fun. He has a boring style and it doesn't even change or adapt. Classic Jiggs dull type of game.

We didn't even get to see Mango play any hyped matches...just Jiggs dittos and he can't do his fancy mindgamy stuff much against a simple Jiggs with a Jiggs.

Hbox is officially the most boring player in my memory of smash. :(

M2K is still tight. :D

EC Canada didn't do as well as I was hoping, but as well as I thought they would. But no Vwins, Bam or PKM in brackets weird...? Glad Ka Master did well too. Europe did great, which is awesome! Silent Spectre is sexy omg...Axe too holy cow...

And plank is apparently an official douche, kind of seemed like it from his posts and playstyle but this DQing stuff confirmed he's not a friendly type, at least he helped Pound4. :\

WC Canada where you at?

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
iirc, dynamism, hbox is playing to win. last time i checked winning is fun, boring or not.

but i have to agree with your seeming displeasure of pound 4 'cause there was a lack of space animal representation, as well as west coast canada lol.

i'm not gonna sit around and watch floaties get away with high placings in tournaments. i'm gonna bring my falco to the world one day.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
:)

It would seem like Hungrybox doesn't even play this game for fun. He has a boring style and it doesn't even change or adapt. Classic Jiggs dull type of game.

We didn't even get to see Mango play any hyped matches...just Jiggs dittos and he can't do his fancy mindgamy stuff much against a simple Jiggs with a Jiggs.

Hbox is officially the most boring player in my memory of smash. :(

M2K is still tight. :D

EC Canada didn't do as well as I was hoping, but as well as I thought they would. But no Vwins, Bam or PKM in brackets weird...? Glad Ka Master did well too. Europe did great, which is awesome! Silent Spectre is sexy omg...Axe too holy cow...

And plank is apparently an official douche, kind of seemed like it from his posts and playstyle but this DQing stuff confirmed he's not a friendly type, at least he helped Pound4. :\

WC Canada where you at?
KA should have done better. He lost to Plank, and Planks not even that good :/ He also lost to Darkrain... AGAIN, lol. Darkrain ***** though so Meh :/

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
floaty renaissance occuring in the united states, though it doesn't seem to affect much of the people near the pacific shoreline. silent wolf still plays his fast fallers and we still main our falcos

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Darkrain is the best falcon. I said it a long time ago. He is the reason i main falcon. Everyone here on the WC said I was wrong and SS is the best. IT goes darkrain> or =SS> hax> or =scar> ME > all other falcons.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
texas.. lol one of the places on earth i would not live in even if it was for free and all my expenses were paid for
You FOOL

Isai>>>>DR=SS>Hax>Scar
John, did u hear Isai is gunna get back into melee and said he's receiving training from scar? did you hear??? =D

When it comes to metagame it's SS/darkrain but when it comes to HYPE and history, Isai is number one obv.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
iirc, dynamism, hbox is playing to win. last time i checked winning is fun, boring or not.

but i have to agree with your seeming displeasure of pound 4 'cause there was a lack of space animal representation, as well as west coast canada lol.

i'm not gonna sit around and watch floaties get away with high placings in tournaments. i'm gonna bring my falco to the world one day.
That's how you have fun? I've been doing it wrong...
I guess I'll have to try this out then...
I'm winning BC Plays Melee now :)

WC Canada...we could've made a difference!

Yes, WC Canada sticking to the speed and excitement...
LOL I'd like BC to have a slogan like...
"Making a difference one shine at a time."
Or one laser at a time, something like that XD

KA should have done better. He also lost to Darkrain... AGAIN, lol. Darkrain ***** though so Meh :/
Ka did great for being the only Luigi on the planet that *****. Darkrain has legitamous.

Tell me when this game gets good again
When in WC Canada.
There...

jigglypuff is broken. the rise of evan (meta) is inevitable.
LMAO

ka master. 'nuff said.
Luigi is sexy and fast and combos and is gimpable, like a space animal, so it's the best kind of floaty!!! :D

Isai>>>>DR=SS>Hax>Scar
Tru fax

John, did u hear Isai is gunna get back into melee and said he's receiving training from scar? did you hear??? =D
WHAAAAAAAAT?!!?!?!

When is TP4? And no I won't go just curious :D

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
i didn't say winning is the only way to have fun. i just said that winning is fun (for most people, at least). i have fun by playing falco.

also, if a new falco player comes around, i'm gonna train the hell out of him so he'll be faster/better than me =D

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
i didn't say winning is the only way to have fun. i just said that winning is fun (for most people, at least). i have fun by playing falco.

also, if a new falco player comes around, i'm gonna train the hell out of him so he'll be faster/better than me =D
Flacoflacoflacoflacoflacoflaco
Teaching is the way the melee world goes round. :D

Too late, I'm already winning BC Plays Melee :)

Top Bottom