• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I have a permanent :3 expression now.

Wait a sec...DAAAAAYUHM are those shortshorts?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260977

Brawl only, and I know BC is all about their melee, but I know there are some brawlers here, so come on down for a 1 day tournament (rofl). We could do something on the sunday as well somewhere else though =D.

EDIT: How many of you melee players would be willing to come down here if we made this a 2 day tournament with melee? The tournament host is just worried about low attendance, and I am trying to convince him that enough people will show. Post in the thread if you're willing to come down please.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
So.....

Today I found out that after working so hard to set up my smashfests, getting TVs and bringing couches down to my basement to make it comfortable, my parents are renting out my basement.

GG Will's smashfests. There will be no RE.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
Quinn and John(gggg) were at my house yesterday and both of them are awesome players that are good at the game. Fighting John's peach made me a lot more cautious about her while fighting Quinn's fox made me realize going defensive against fox is not a good idea and lastly fighting Quinns falco made me roll a lot less and more shine out of shields when the opportunity arises. Unfortunately John will not be coming back to the smash community because he is busy with school while Quinn can participate as soon as his school finishes which next week will be his last week. So Quinn will be joining us on the smashfest Jan 19th. Him and I are going to try our best and **** everybody in our stats. We don't care about competing with each other but as long as one of us is 1st and 2nd it's all good. So look forward to this all you nubcakes.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
That FF stuff looks EPIC
Is it for Wii? <_<

I'd like to get into other games besides smash...and dota...since I've missed out so much, so that would be a good starter. As long as I can play it with wii D:

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260977

Brawl only, and I know BC is all about their melee, but I know there are some brawlers here, so come on down for a 1 day tournament (rofl). We could do something on the sunday as well somewhere else though =D.

EDIT: How many of you melee players would be willing to come down here if we made this a 2 day tournament with melee? The tournament host is just worried about low attendance, and I am trying to convince him that enough people will show. Post in the thread if you're willing to come down please.
I'll come if I can throw your brawl disc off a cliff.

Thanks

I'll tell her that Adam sexy Brown said that she was cute ^-^
You guys can continue your threesome conversation elsewhere. =)

Top Bottom