• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, that was hiliarious, i saw what he wrote yesterday :]

adam you owe me a rose, (blue)
eric you owe me a nose, (black)
manuel you owe me a pose, (mega)
sion you owe me a hose, ( - s )

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
LOOL!

dayum my summoning took a long time! gotta start practicing again! cant let my summoning skills get sloppy

Stevo

Smash Champion
its looking like i will be in vancouver on the 27th of March through till the 3rd of april on a pseudo vacation.

in order to get a cheap flight I arrive in vancouver at 8am in the morning and I have to kill 10 hours. So I am looking for some smash. It is a saturday so maybe we could have a smashfest or something.

lemme know, this is plenty of warning so hopefully I can smash with you guys and even meet some new smashers.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
its looking like i will be in vancouver on the 27th of March through till the 3rd of april on a pseudo vacation.

in order to get a cheap flight I arrive in vancouver at 8am in the morning and I have to kill 10 hours. So I am looking for some smash. It is a saturday so maybe we could have a smashfest or something.

lemme know, this is plenty of warning so hopefully I can smash with you guys and even meet some new smashers.
I will pick you up at the airport and we will have a smashfest for sure and probably a tournament as well while you are here! ;)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Happy new year everyone!
Good vid Victra!
Good sig Eggz!

Yay Stevo and yay Eric and wtf Will your Avatar just changed after I went back to that page. Did you just changed it at 2:57am? LOL
sexy though

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
It turns out last time I was at SFU Surrey, somehow someone elses controller got stuffed in my backpack. It's silver, has a big black Antec sticker on it and is missing the rubber pad from the analog stick. I think it's Mike's. Just thought you should know.

ya that's mine, i remember i went out to eat and i asked you to keep it safe for me.. so ya next smashfest jan 2nd i'll get it back thanks!

Top Bottom