• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
It took 12 hours to get here when I first arrived by car, and that was in the summer. You could do it, but I'd imagine driving though the mountains in winter would be kind of annoying. :x

:005:

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
It took 12 hours to get here when I first arrived by car, and that was in the summer. You could do it, but I'd imagine driving though the mountains in winter would be kind of annoying. :x

:005:
Yeah from here to Edmonton it's about 9 so to Van it's 11ish. Winter driving is sexy, especially in Alberta.

Or Carl is just afraid his car will get snowed in at SFU like everyone else did around this time last year. :\

Stevo

Smash Champion
driving is not worth it from Edmonton to Vancouver unless you cant get a good deal on a flight.

its like 150 bucks or waste a whole day. Even if you work at Wal-Mart, your time is worth more per hour than you would save.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Manuel fails at attending OoS tournies almost EVERY SINGLE TIME. Same with Dieslow. It's really sad that 2 of our top 3 players don't get to represent WC Canada everytime a major event comes around T__T

2G00d

Smash Rookie
B> Brand new GC controller plx.

I borrowed my friend's fer about half a year and I'd thought I should return it you know...
asap?

zzzz they don't sell them at deltaaaaaa I phone EB game like 9000 times they say it's out of stoooock.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman

I borrowed my friend's fer about half a year and I'd thought I should return it you know...
asap?

zzzz they don't sell them at deltaaaaaa I phone EB game like 9000 times they say it's out of stoooock.
ebay?

''''

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman

asap?

i'll hook you up with harrisburg, he has got a few and he sold me one before

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Pound 4 is out of the question for me. It's during school, I don't have a passport, I'm spanish, and any other legitimate excuses you can make.

=/

Top Bottom