• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
hey don't force me to shoot all of you guys lol joking if most people want me to leave the bc smash scene then i will so everything will be normal again because i noticed i cant be myself because it brings too much hate(hate aura lvl 79).. when it comes to that i'll find a new hobby like collecting rocks or finger painting maybe even learn to speak a new language anyway im gonna practice for smash stats on the 24th my worst match up is still peach and shiek so wilfred and zieg will gg me like no tomorrow p.s. i got my mp4 player now so i can play even better than before listening to the music i love

scratch that, i just wont post in regional zone anymore starting today but still lurk im so disappointed to do this

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
hey don't force me to shoot all of you guys lol joking if most people want me to leave the bc smash scene then i will so everything will be normal again because i noticed i cant be myself because it brings too much hate(hate aura lvl 79).. when it comes to that i'll find a new hobby like collecting rocks or finger painting maybe even learn to speak a new language anyway im gonna practice for smash stats on the 24th my worst match up is still peach and shiek so wilfred and zieg will gg me like no tomorrow p.s. i got my mp4 player now so i can play even better than before listening to the music i love

scratch that, i just wont post in regional zone anymore starting today but still lurk im so disappointed to do this
michael, you're a better person irl. just make smarter posts. srsly.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
lol at "better person"

but seriously Micheal just don't make rediculous threats and it's ok to post something random/funny once in while, but don't do it too often! If people are like "Shut up Mike you suck you spammer blahblahblah" then just ignore them and pwn them at smash like I do ;)

Stevo

Smash Champion
I thot Alberta Thread had the drama.

I was gonna write an ``ima let you finish``, but then I stopped myself.

BEEE SEEEEE

cant wait to play with you guys again, you guys seem hella good at smash now.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
I thot Alberta Thread had the drama.

I was gonna write an ``ima let you finish``, but then I stopped myself.

BEEE SEEEEE

cant wait to play with you guys again, you guys seem hella good at smash now.
we're okay at the game. can't wait til you come down here =P

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
You dont have to leave but Eric said it best. Just post smarted and you should be fine. Your completely different online and irl. Just stop making threats and acting all big on the internet and dont post the same stuff over and over and over.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
You dont have to leave but Eric said it best. Just post smarted and you should be fine. Your completely different online and irl. Just stop making threats and acting all big on the internet and dont post the same stuff over and over and over.
I love his photoshops the best. Mike, make more funny photoshops and stuff =D

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Funny photoshops ftw

For the 30th tourney next weekend, I need housing for Friday and Saturday night!
We will be arriving LATE Friday. 1am even... and leaving early Sunday morning, like 8/10am roughly...

Me +Kaelen (jugfingers) 100%
Chris + Ben 75%

So room for up to 4 people from the Okanagan.

unityole

Smash Lord
stats and bracket for tourney will be up soon, also whos up for a smashfest on tuesday? i have vince's tv that makes it 4 non lag tvs

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Woot, yes finally got my hands on one of the rarest games in NA! only 10k copies ever made, none ever released in Canada :)

Yes i ditched out on the smashfest yesterday for this reason.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Why the hell do people in B.C. have to KEEP CHANGING THEIR NAMES!?!
Talk to Evan/Eric most likely who will be able to house you.
Will do, hopefully they can, thanks.

I was gonna phone Eric later today anyway. :D

BTW Eric expect a phone call LOL

I can probably house someone on Friday, but not on Saturday cause I have someone else staying over. ; )
Sweet, Eric the other night then, thanks.

I was gonna phone Eric later today anyway. :D

BTW Eric expect a phone call LOL

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
they're mediocre games when compared to others. not to say that they aren't good, though.
im getting them for thier rarity, i also perfer jrpg over most other games. These days American are getting Shooters and Action Adventure type games more then anything else, and i absoultely despise both those genres.

And don't think i never tried them before.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Starcraft should be >>>>>>> melee, followed by everything else you mentioned.
... Starcraft is really **** but seriously man, GTFO. Melee is THE best game ever created, ever...EVER. For starters, SC doesn't even have Captain Falcon. GG right there.

im getting them for thier rarity, i also perfer jrpg over most other games. These days American are getting Shooters and Action Adventure type games more then anything else, and i absoultely despise both those genres.
You need skills for CS man, best shooter ever. NO jonz.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
AR I & II is HELLA rare.

and melee is the best, alphicans =(
i like zeratul, jim, and battlecruiser guys as much as the next guy, but realistically, melee is superior 'cause melee has jigglypuff.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Dude... "Make it slow." And then, "Make it happen." You know you're in good hands with him. That mustache, and impressive display of medals; the battlecruiser guy cannot be touched. I love falcon, but c'mon, you can't beat that stache.

EDIT: Not to mention starcraft is the hardest game to be pro at ever >_>.

Top Bottom