• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

VA

Smash Hero
I was planning on a summer trip to vancouver it again, but its looks like I might be going to ecaudor instead. The only shot I have of going to BC is if you guys fund my plane ticket over for your May tournament ;)

Why did you pay for fuzzy and not me? :(

unityole

Smash Lord
I was planning on a summer trip to vancouver it again, but its looks like I might be going to ecaudor instead. The only shot I have of going to BC is if you guys fund my plane ticket over for your May tournament ;)

i'll get 100 bucks on that plane ticket of urs, i will see u at vancouver airport soon k? with coke obviously. also i didnt pay for fuzzy, i think im only paying boom, if u come its 100 for u so GOGO RUSH NOW.

edit: did u switch ur main from samus to peach? the fawk

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

You never showed any serious interest in coming to my recollection. Also, we are helping subsidize Charles's trip, not pay for the whole thing outright. He's getting like $220 Canadian when he comes here. Jack just offerred $100 for u, that's a good start =)

I can't really give more than $100 and i allready promised Charles that much.

i'll get 100 bucks on that plane ticket of urs, i will see u at vancouver airport soon k? with coke obviously. also i didnt pay for fuzzy, i think im only paying boom, if u come its 100 for u so GOGO RUSH NOW.

edit: did u switch ur main from samus to peach? the fawk
lol, he mained fox/peach when he was here.

Greg_2390

Smash Rookie
I heard Blunted punches people in the face when he losses. I need some assurance that he won't start decking people at the tourny in May.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
My best advice would be to go to the tournament, regardless of whether or not it conflicts with other commitments.

just my two cents though, what do I know
Quoted for TRUTH!

I heard Blunted punches people in the face when he losses. I need some assurance that he won't start decking people at the tourny in May.
It's okay, he's not going to lose =)

...except to me ;)

unityole

Smash Lord
um, brawl smashfest next wednesday at SFU Surrey games room. i will hope to see some of you there, ikool, firefly, vince, bundtcake and maybe eric + sion. theres always room for melee as well, a good start to get to know each other.

also @ VA Robby: r u now coming to canada? NO JOHNS MAN

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Yeah, I was smashing with Eric for basically the entire day lol.

Need more Zelda dittos next time though. Maybe some more Samus too. Definitely more Puff.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Yeah, I was smashing with Eric for basically the entire day lol.

Need more Zelda dittos next time though. Maybe some more Samus too. Definitely more Puff.
Vankuvah smashes way too much ... I don't know how I'll handle it in May when I'm living there too! Go easy on me when I'm around, I'm used to smash like once a week MAX!

Samus? :O
OMG YES!

JIGGS? :O
Maybe not as much but still!!! :D

Wait what????
Zelda... you mean Shiek right????

booshk

Smash Lord
Hey eric and manuel, wanna smash tomorrow from like 7 ish to like 9 ish??? ? or are u guys doing pre-tourny practise or something and dont wanna play with me : (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

gimme a call manuel/eric
ill txt u juys tmr lool

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Yo sup BC watch a Florida Tournament

Title: Quit Your Job and Play Some Smash!
Date: 1/30/2010
Host: Fluxx'd up Crew
Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261131
Livestream Link: http://www.livestream.com/ballistics
Estimated Time of Stream: 12 PM Eastern Standard Time Melee first
Entry Fee: $10 Singles / $10 + $10 = $20 Doubles
Players:
Melee:
Tallahassee: Ballistics, Green Mario, Toobz, Awal
Louisiana: HiIH and cronies
Panama City: Zone, TropicalTaco
Pensacola: Holy Chef, Ram
Gainesville: JSSN, KBM, SEXPUMA, Harriettheguy, Raistlin
Miami: Trikrom3
Brawl:
Tallahasee: JSSN, Somacruz, DBS, Awal, SexPuma
Jacksonville: GeoffMoney,
Pensacola: Benaji, Skaterbaj
Gainesville: JSSN, KBM
Stream Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249284

Bwmat

Smash Ace
my prediction for singles(assuming the bracket doesn't change):
lose to john, lose to noobking

edit: lol, also making my first match against nathan isn't going to make him want to come/join singles

Top Bottom