• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Tournament Results from Toronto!

Melee Singles

1st KirbyKaze
2nd RaynEX
3rd Blunted_Object10

Melee Doubles

1st RaynEX + Unknown522
2nd PKMvodka + Chestur01
3rd Blunted_Object10 + KirbyKaze

Tournament was awesome I really had fun with everyone there! :)

I could have played better and the tournament wasn't very smooth at the end and it really ruined my momentum that I had from the tournament cause we had to move to KirbyKaze's house and finish there, but whatever they were good games just a lot of screw ups... you guys will see when the videos are out >_>

I was playing sooo good at the tournament until then :(
Hopefully things go better next time I go to Toronto. RaynEX and KirbyKaze are really good though! IB is also really good I had a close set with him which unfornenitly wasen't recorded. Unknown is also really good especially at edgeguarding OMG I can never get back against him. I will see you all soon! I get back on Sunday night!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Melee Singles

1st KirbyKaze
2nd RaynEX
3rd Blunted_Object10

Melee Doubles

1st RaynEX + Unknown522
2nd PKMvodka + Chestur01

I could have played better and the tournament wasn't very smooth at the end and it really ruined my momentum that I had from the tournament cause we had to move to KirbyKaze's house and finish there, but whatever they were good games just a lot of screw ups... you guys will see when the videos are out >_>

Hopefully things go better next time I go to Toronto. RaynEX and KirbyKaze are really good though! IB is also really good I had a close set with him which unfornenitly wasen't recorded. Unknown is also really good especially at edgeguarding OMG I can never get back against him. I will see you all soon! I get back on Sunday night!
No johns.. =P

Can't even take out Toronto, PSH! =P

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Kage can't even take out BC. :(

GG Eric, but no johns, I won't stand losing to TORONTO srsly. KK you are good. Come play with us!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Melee Singles

1st KirbyKaze
2nd RaynEX
3rd Blunted_Object10

Melee Doubles

1st RaynEX + Unknown522
2nd PKMvodka + Chestur01

Why didn't you win?

EDIT: Yah srsly tho Kage, you can't even beat BC :/

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Kirbykaze, pretty sure MY SHEIK HAS A BETTER NAIR THAN YOURS.
Impossible.

My Nair is almost as good as Cactuar's.

I'm going to be in Ottawa from feb 15-27, if that matters ;).
Cool.

I'm on reading week from the 15th - 19th so I may drop by to play. Depends on if I still want to go to Montreal or if I decide to slouch and hang out with Toronto.

I think I'm going to start lurking this thread after the wonderful second-impression I got from Blunted and the great first-impression from TransCanada several years ago. WC is insane.

unknown522

Some guy
lol Kage, too good.

Good **** Eric. You are really good. It was a great time chilling/talking/smashing and just messing around. I wish you could've stayed longer, that would've been really awesome. Thanks for the falco practice. I will overcome that matchup soon.

I also still think you could've won the tourney, but it was pretty up in the air. Match 0 was too good vs raynex!!

Also, manuel go to the quebec tourney on the 27th if you can.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
erc do bettar!

He's HOPEFULLY coming back to torntao in april...but hasn't done his checking of booking yet...
ERIIIIC ;)

Nice job BO10 AKA cross continental BC representative #1 LOL

idea

Smash Master
i feel more connected to the other side of canada now =P we have to all get together for something eventually.

and same, blunted, thanks for the falco practice. note to self: do not touch the ground. you get laser-laser-quadruple shine on your shield for that.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
i feel more connected to the other side of canada now =P we have to all get together for something eventually.

and same, blunted, thanks for the falco practice. note to self: do not touch the ground. you get laser-laser-quadruple shine on your shield for that.
only a falcon can tame a falco..... and marth/sheik/fox/peach i suppose... >__>

booshk

Smash Lord
whoa manuel why u going to torontos? :O
is eric back ? or is he staying ther fOREVER : (((((((((99

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Torntoes pretty good.

Sending 1 smasher from either coast across the country for bonding and smashing is the best trend Canada would ever know. LOL

Torntoe sending someone to Vankuvah after Manuel gets back would be a great start to the trend. Though could be challenging to do often. Then in April I'll be heading there, Eric too possibly again, and the national smash escapade will continue from there.

And Victra, where that big CAST4esk Red Deer sexy tourney at? Or that big "Canada Unites" type of tourney that we can all gather at?

Once a year I demand Canada unites. Devided we're pretty good, together we're too good.

Kelowna would actually be a sweet place for a summer tourney, probably too hot here for most Canadians though >_>
LOL jkz ;D

Stevo

Smash Champion
as biased as it sounds, Alberta is somewhat central lol
(saskatchewan and manitoba would be better, but the smash communities there seem to be quite small)

Obviously Alberta would be a lot easier for WC Canada..... perhaps we could get "Canada Unites" tournament organized in Saskatchewan or something. Then everyone would have to travel, but not all that far.

EDIT: NVM Ontario takes forever to drive through so everyone would have to fly probably except Alberta.... which doesnt make sense either

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
which is why ADAT3 would be good for everybody to come, stevo :)

I'm sure BC could make it no probs, considering some of you guys made it to ADAT2, it's just the EC guys that are probably gonna need to fly

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
You'd need a bigger venue than ADAT2
and better adds for it
and better organization for housing and transportation and multiple hosts and more set ups

In Red Deer it's easy to navigate by car to make multiple trips and I would be driving and could house people too. (Like last time, where I drove 17+people around the city)
Edmonton is too big.
Red Deer also confirms that Edm and Cal will BOTH have to do work instead of one being lazy and not doing anything holding back what could be done (you should know what I mean)

Alberta is good though.

Manuel is pretty good, glad he's going to Ottawa

Top Bottom