• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
I'ma goibg to host a smashfest at my place this saturday. But i heard that roby is doing the same thing, so yea. if roby is, we'll just go to roby then.

and if we are doing ti at my place, someone bring 1 more melee disc, a tv too if possible with another setup, you know, the stuff.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I'ma goibg to host a smashfest at my place this saturday. But i heard that roby is doing the same thing, so yea. if roby is, we'll just go to roby then.

and if we are doing ti at my place, someone bring 1 more melee disc, a tv too if possible with another setup, you know, the stuff.
I'm down I will be at your place.. or Roby's I guess if I'm invited..

Stevo

Smash Champion
im pretty sure `` less pot = less chance out of province/country people will come`` was completely accurate.

Also, what is the deal with people against pot.... hemp is good for SOOOO many things.

zPhoenixExz

Smash Cadet

Kenny gimme some direction to your house please. Add me to MSN if you don't want to say your address on the forum. WTsang2004

Bwmat

Smash Ace
I'll probably come, like 1-2pm

what was your apartment number again? 402/420 something like that?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord

Dunno who said I was gonna host..? :/

I'll go to your smashfest maybe, depends how I'm feeling that day.

Top Bottom