• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
Michael says (10:23 PM):
GGGGGGGGGG
i gotta learn how to tech chase better
approach better..
l cancel better
do more killing blows
edge guard better
play faster
be more accurate
stop messing up combos

that sums it up

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I need to tech chase better.

Actually, I wish I could tech chase.

Evan, if you're campy then my main is Meta Knight.

jhim

Smash Cadet
i didn't say winning is the only way to have fun. i just said that winning is fun (for most people, at least). i have fun by playing falco.

also, if a new falco player comes around, i'm gonna train the hell out of him so he'll be faster/better than me =D
when we were smashing with Will at James' place u didnt teach me anythign at all =(

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
michael, falco's bair does auto cancel itself, but you'll never see the ground unless you move the bair away.

edit: jim, you aren't a falco main =\

double edit: michael, you gotta remember that you don't just get magically better with falco. either go in the hyperbolic time chamber, or practice your butt off for the next while.

booshk

Smash Lord
eric
makes me sad
until tomorrow eric
until tomorrow.

im GUNA GET UUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

jhim

Smash Cadet
@Igcoris i want to main falco only problem is im betetr with fox but that coudl change with some help lol

unityole

Smash Lord
looks like we are going to have quite a number of TVs for 30th tourney, everybody should bring Melee setup. please do not think that everything is prepared for you so please BRING MELEE SETUP and ty

eric - 2 tvs
me - 1 tv
evan - 2 tvs
vince - 2 tvs
james - 1 tv
sean - 1 tv

and 2 more tvs unconfirmed

matt - melee setup
evan - melee setup
eric - melee setup
roby - melee setup
james - melee setup
sion - melee setup

also maybe will rusty yakal mike tiep and kenny?

as for this sunday, i will try out the tv i got and hopefully eric sean and evan can bring TVs, 4 really isnt enough, best if its 5. the same goes for setups.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Dude I was too!

Shoulda seen when me and Tim met late 2007...

Link vs Falco, FD only, 100 times over and over all night LOL

Edit: Jhim...

IT'S THE BOOBY LADY!!!!

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
michael, if you read this, stop going to coud/zieg's house. you know for a fact that you and coud don't get along together, so why the hell do you persist? just because zieg says it's okay (he's being polite, really), does not mean it is a final okay by the household. find another place to improve.

tl;dr (even though it isn't very long) don't go to the coud/zieg residence anymore

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
michael, if you read this, stop going to coud/zieg's house. you know for a fact that you and coud don't get along together, so why the hell do you persist? just because zieg says it's okay (he's being polite, really), does not mean it is a final okay by the household. find another place to improve.

tl;dr (even though it isn't very long) don't go to the coud/zieg residence anymore
i don't persist at all dude i say one sentence of request and i get a reply from zieg, sometimes he says he cant and i don't say anything more and sometimes he says ok and i don't say anything more anyway i don't think that we don't get along, that time with Eric we had some good laughs together and yesterday i went we didn't say anything to each other, we both did our own things.. honestly i had almost forgotten all of those things already since those thoughts didn't occur in my mind once so wtf you rambling about hey you need to chill and go to sleep your mind will be fresh in the morning and then you can think clearly

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
i don't persist at all dude i say one sentence of request and i get a reply from zieg, sometimes he says he cant and i don't say anything more and sometimes he says ok and i don't say anything more anyway i don't think that we don't get along, that time with Eric we had some good laughs together and yesterday i went we didn't say anything to each other, we both did our own things.. honestly i had almost forgotten all of those things already since those thoughts didn't occur in my mind once so wtf you rambling about
in the worst case just call me and we can play. I might be at work or playing GvGN at the metrotown arcade though.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

i don't persist at all dude i say one sentence of request and i get a reply from zieg, sometimes he says he cant and i don't say anything more and sometimes he says ok and i don't say anything more anyway i don't think that we don't get along, that time with Eric we had some good laughs together and yesterday i went we didn't say anything to each other, we both did our own things.. honestly i had almost forgotten all of those things already since those thoughts didn't occur in my mind once so wtf you rambling about hey you need to chill and go to sleep your mind will be fresh in the morning and then you can think clearly
WTF is going on here? What happened? I think they should settle it with a $20 MM.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
"yesterday i went we didn't say anything to each other"
I think thats means you guys arent getting along together. And you know just because you talk to each other when other people are around its just because they dont want other people to feel uneasy and is just acting

unityole

Smash Lord
mike theres some seriously stuff we need to talk about man and im pretty serious about this.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
double edit: michael, you gotta remember that you don't just get magically better with falco. either go in the hyperbolic time chamber, or practice your butt off for the next while.
Sorry yo but im the only one with the hyperbolic time chamber. I busted out my peach one day for 3 days straight and became mad good and 1 week later I took 13th? 25th? one of the two at 0C2. Get *****. No one can use the hyperbolic time chamber anymore!

unityole

Smash Lord
Sorry yo but im the only one with the hyperbolic time chamber. I busted out my peach one day for 3 days straight and became mad good and 1 week later I took 13th? 25th? one of the two at 0C2. Get *****. No one can use the hyperbolic time chamber anymore!
if i recalled correctly u can use the chamber twice in ur lifetime, at least thats what goku said on YTV

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Michael its just you man. You talk a lot of stuff on the boards and spam the thread with nonsense and spam. Just FYI EVERYONE is annoyed with it and people have told you to stop but you refuse to listen. And all that **** you had with me and all your threats to me+others and then all of a sudden you think as if nothing has happened? You actually think I would forget? Lets just get this straight. I am not your friend nor do I like you that much which is why I dont talk to you and I just leave it at that. During smashfests I just pretend as if your not there. So theres no hostility between you and me.
So yeah read what others have to say to you and listen dont just read it and ignore it. I've read several times where Manuel was uneasy with your posts and wanted you to stop yet you continued. I've also read back a while ago when Tiep was talking about why is there so much spam in the BC thread and you continue to spam. Basically my advice is to read what others or find out what others think of you and reasons to why they think of you the way they do.

Yeah but you know Jack I just used the chamber again to get best stats record. :p

Top Bottom