• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
lol Neo is the only amazing Marth I have seen in Brawl and he was Amazing to begin with for Melee which is why he beat that Meta Knight..

As for Plank hes not nearly experinced in smashbrothers then Neo is so unless u have more proof that Marth actually counters Meta Knight... Neo is just amazing and doesn't counter Meta Knight..

know your Smash history;)

unityole

Smash Lord
64 falcon ***** all

right its 100% sure that im off work next saturday..
smashfest, yesH
64 ffa tournies, yesH
more mm, yesH
free pizza, yesH
starcraft and cs, yesH

melee, NO
Moar melee, yesH

brawl, yesH
michael jackson, no

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol Neo is the only amazing Marth I have seen in Brawl and he was Amazing to begin with for Melee which is why he beat that Meta Knight..

As for Plank hes not nearly experinced in smashbrothers then Neo is so unless u have more proof that Marth actually counters Meta Knight... Neo is just amazing and doesn't counter Meta Knight..

know your Smash history;)
?

i beat neo in winners and losers at that tournament without camping or using stupid counterpicks

know your smash tournaments

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
planky: missed the point

Also, wtf is with all of the good melee Roys suddenly becoming awesome at Brawl?
Neo, Sethlon, NinjaLink
They're all great at Brawl and used Roy. I think there's a connection there. Like Roy was preparing them for what was next. The crappy comboing, the weird sweetspots, difficulty koing. craziness

Clouderz

Smash Ace
im not touchy at all, lol

i just call people out when they act like *******

Plank, we know your great MK< your awesome, i love you, i was just showiing the point that Neo is an insane Marthm, and i honestly believe he woulda won the tourney if he hadnt used shiek, because he was kinda beating you up in the grand-finals ._.

no hard feelings to anyone

VA

Smash Hero
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HOW TO SEARCH THEIR OWN NAMES...except................

DJ COMBO.

Nobody understands Silentwolf like DJ Combo. NO ONE. OMG DUN'T EVAN TRIE!1!1onetwothree!

AIDS

Smash Lord
SpaceFalcon: (Posting on Keiths acc)

**** Adam I'm addicted to Gunz again >___< I really wanna MM these guys Jack, lets try to contact them next smashfest, saturday right?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Plank, we know your great MK< your awesome, i love you, i was just showiing the point that Neo is an insane Marthm, and i honestly believe he woulda won the tourney if he hadnt used shiek, because he was kinda beating you up in the grand-finals ._.

no hard feelings to anyone
he used all marth the whole tournament.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
man, I could say something to insult the majority of sheik mains by comparing the skill to play sheik to the power level of raditz.

LOLL

But I'm no haterrr. I like facing Sheiks lol.

Edit: I think I tripped over a sarcasm meter on my way to the kitchen, critical hit..

unityole

Smash Lord
couple of things i want to confirm with everyone. i believe theres the GC national tourney happening next week and i donno whos going. i just happen to have next saturday off cause my boss want me to work today, so smashfest at SFU next saturday, 30th.

we got 4 TVs, and hopefully evan can bring a 5th so more friendlies for all of us. for the people that are making a trip to the states for GC tourney, they not going to come to SFU so i want to know how many are actually coming to SFU next weekend. I do not want to host a smashfest with only like 4 players.

so speak up and let me know, looking from 6 to less than 20, thats a good amount.
and yes there will be food provided this time.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I can't go to GC, god **** >_> So yeah I'll be there hopefully one or two other decent people.

I've been playing barwl all night to.. I'm starting to like this game (no joke)~_~ It's just so easy to learn, only have to watch videos to learn how to play. $BONE$ peach to good.

EDIT::
- Grab Priority
(a) If two characters grab each other at the exact same time, the character with the lower-number controller port will win. Ex. If P1 and P2 grab each other simultaneously, P1 grabs P2.
(b) If a character's grab connects at the exact same time that his victim's attack connects, the attack does damage but the victim is grabbed. This is different from Melee, where the grab would cancel the attack altogether.
Nevermind, I started reading brawl stuff and then came upon this, I hate it again.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Yakal $5 mms in melee, 64 and Barlw, $5 each. Best of 5s no johns...

Rusty! Weird Al in Vernon? Or did he play somewhere else too?

Edit: Oh, and here's a good john...
At MOST1, someone took my Barlw so I don't have it. I'll be getting it back in the next few weeks though. So yeah, my "getting back into wifi" is on delay and "Barlw" in general is on delay.

At least I got melee :D

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
so speak up and let me know, looking from 6 to less than 20, thats a good amount.
and yes there will be food provided this time.
I'm probably going. Can bring a setup, TV if necessary.

Guys, help me out. I want to hate Brawl, but Kirby would get mad at me if I do. And believe me, you don't want Kirby mad at you. I don't want to lose another puppy... the poor puppy...

Nah, just kidding, but due to a lack of people to play Melee with around here and the allure of online, I've been barlwing a bit lately. And Kirby's too fun. I don't know what it is, but I like playing as him a lot.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
planky: missed the point

Also, wtf is with all of the good melee Roys suddenly becoming awesome at Brawl?
Neo, Sethlon, NinjaLink
They're all great at Brawl and used Roy. I think there's a connection there. Like Roy was preparing them for what was next. The crappy comboing, the weird sweetspots, difficulty koing. craziness
Neo, Sethlon nor myself was crappy at melee. Roy didnt have crappy combos but we're not here to talk about roy are we. Neo didnt main roy, Sethlon did. I used roy because ppl saw somethin special in mine so i wanted to see how far i could get with him. Now i dont main anyone just play. Anyway *leaving thread*

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I heard he was awesome!
Had a smash fest when he was in Vernon, would've gone but you know... bros before... Als?

NinjaLink
lol just had to say it
But seriously, I said Roy was a crappy character (which he is) and you were good with him (which you were) I didn't say anything about you maining them or being crappy at melee.
Also, being "good with Roy" is like saying being "amazing at melee" because "good Roy" essentially means "Marth is a Roy costume" cause "good Roy" is like "wtf?!"
And hence, your smash skills from there have translated to Brawl making you good there too. You cannot deny this, you have mind reading abilities and hax time vortex to practice the game before it comes out.

>;^D

Edit: Nice UpB cancel death kick btw

unityole

Smash Lord
a smash tourney on the 13th? the weekend after GC national?
a big smashfest? i would need 8 tvs in total, we got 4 at SFU right now.

ERIC IS LEAVING, I WANT EVERYONE TO COME AND GET ***** PLZ, THANKS
making thread now..

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
LOL! im gona for a couple of days and people are posting from USA because of what I said?! wow don't take my posts so harshly.. sorry :dizzy:

looking forward to that smashfest / tourney :D

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
sorry, can't make it to anything out of town in September...and Daltsy and jugfingiez wont be here to smash with either...so I guess it'll be a month for me to get worse at melee but better at Brawl and 64...if I get my disk back...ew...

Top Bottom