• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Clouderz

Smash Ace
so like, tourney at SFU next aat? ;O is beryy gonna post a topic, or is it just gonna be a smashfest with no pot ;(

unityole

Smash Lord
so like, tourney at SFU next aat? ;O is beryy gonna post a topic, or is it just gonna be a smashfest with no pot ;(
yea i was thinking of making a tourney but there are couple things i need for that to happen.
first im working on weekends so i have to get next saturday off, which i think i could do, hopefully.. 2nd i need time, its less than 10 days till next saturday so a lot of people probably can't make it, need to tell them ahead of time so they get to do their monthly schedule etc

lastly we only got 4 tvs, to run a tourney with few TVs could still work, but that would only mean less friendlies. lounge could only fit up to 7 tvs anyway, 8 would be pushing it. but if it's a tourney i would like to have 5 or 6 for tourney matches and 1or 2 for friendlies, unless we just happen to decide right on the spot to make a small tourney with only like say 8 players in it.

or we could all just play starcraft or cs?

unityole

Smash Lord
Hi um im from BC and ive never entered a tournament other than online ones. I live in surrey and was wondering if there were any good Brawl tournaments happening recently.
bet 10 bucks vs tony / clouderz and u'll have the best brawl match ever.
tiep, next sfu smashfest/next saturday/30th, mm falcon dittos in melee or mk dittos in brawl. i won't john this time.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Hi um im from BC and ive never entered a tournament other than online ones. I live in surrey and was wondering if there were any good Brawl tournaments happening recently.
Welcome to BC
There are regular thingies at Simon Fraser Uni. Ask Jack... :D

If I can make it, I can probably bring a TV like I did last time. No guarantees, but it should happen.
Bring one to MOST2 in Kelowna cause I know you're coming to it right? :p

bet 10 bucks vs tony / clouderz and u'll have the best brawl match ever.
tiep, next sfu smashfest/next saturday/30th, mm falcon dittos in melee or mk dittos in brawl. i won't john this time.
This guy is Jack, he's pro

Listen to him, this man speaks the truth!
*nods*
nest time I see you

mm
AND THEN A MARTH DITTO >:[

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Tony wanna be my doubles partner for the game clucks national? i might go if my parents'll drive me ;D but then again, their's some good people in WA i might lose to ._.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
ugh i hate u. lol sure i'll team..

SPLIT POT? Do it im really good now.

im not splitting any pot with anyone, i dont count on me winning singles at all if Sk92 is gonna be their <_<

is their anyone that you've played in WA that can beat you tony

Clouderz

Smash Ace
actually nothing counters metaknight u should know that ;)[/QUOTE

umm, No, good marths **** MK

and i got proof, of Neo destryoing Plank's MK (one of the best mk's)

just search up their names and watch that marth utterly own plank]

dieslow

Smash Ace
meta has 6/4 adv against marth easily. gimps + dash attack combo / grab combos are too effective.
mk is clearly the best character in brawl, hands down.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
meta has 6/4 adv against marth easily. gimps + dash attack combo / grab combos are too effective.
mk is clearly the best character in brawl, hands down.

its not as easy as you think, you should play a good marth, they will out-range you in every way possible on the stage, basically your only hope is for a gimp or rack up damage in the air

its also not very easy to approach a marth if they know what their doing

dieslow

Smash Ace
ftilt has just as much/more range than all of marths moves. meta just combos marth too good just as any other character, along with tornado = gg marth.

i'll MM ur marth is u want xD

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
random is too much FUN!!!
fixed
You should ask PKM.. he's very good with all characters in melee. =)
I really want to Ironman him. I used to main Random in melee and actually be ok at the game until Brawl stole my skillz from 5 months of not playing. *johns and cries in corner*
Hey, James, it seems you have your Clouderz-counter now!
Bowser is a Brawl-counter
Melee Fox vs MK?

Who would win?
Fox can also crouch cancel

Melee characters would just beat Brawl characters because they can combo. lol

Top Bottom