• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
He's right you know... 0C3 costed like $60 per person. Of course... we were given 2 meals a day for at least 2 full days. >.>

Either way. I'll try my best to come to the GC tournament. Expect me there. It's been too long since I've tasted WA blood ;) (melee trash talk)

VA

Smash Hero
That was cool.

But seriously, I've been back for 3 days and still no smash? This is getting ridiculous...anyone want smash tonight? Or even SFU today? Comee onnn

N

N5_Revolution

Okay. I'm confused and still green in this whole area.

Firstly, the Smashfest. What is it exactly? Is it just a bunch of people who come down to play Smash? How many people? Does it cost money? How long is it and when does it start? Can anybody show up?

Secondly, AnimeEvolution. I remember there is supposed to be a tourney there. Does anyone know what day that is and when it's supposed to start? Which game is it for> Other information would be awesome as well.

Thanks to whomever helps.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Firstly, the Smashfest. What is it exactly? Is it just a bunch of people who come down to play Smash? How many people? Does it cost money? How long is it and when does it start? Can anybody show up?
Yes, it's pretty much just a bunch of people playing smash. Anyone can come as long as you aren't a thrice convicted felon(three strike rule, I know, it's not entirely fair but rules are rules). You don't have to spend any money if you don't want to, but you're free to play money matches if you want. I'm not sure when it starts/ends, maybe noonish to... 8/9/10pm, something like that, I'd ask Unityole. As far is food is concerned, there may be pizza, once again only the mighty Unityole knows for sure. There are vending machines or you can just bring your own food. That's pretty much it.

N

N5_Revolution

Cool stuff.

I may show up there with a friend... Then again, I'm shy with new people so I might ***** out last second =X

N

N5_Revolution

Hey man :3
Just show up, we're always glad to meet new smashers!
'Sup

Sorry I kinda just disappeared. I've been EXTREMELY busy with work and what not. Whenever I get home I just played a round or 2 of War3 and sleep - no smash time =/

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
SMASH MORE!!! DO IT!!!

Don't listen to Rampage. He eats people and pukes in his own socks. He's also really bad with Snake...
Ike Ditto >:[

Rusty nailed it. Ask Unit and you got it. Unit also is the best smasher in the world. mm him in 64 though, cause he sucks at that game the most. And come to Kelowna cause it's nicer weather here.

But yes, come by and we will smash! Looking forward to seeing a new face to smash with. Maybe we'll smash someday, cause I'll be smashing all weekend NOT with Rampage. Cause he ditched MOST1 for Unityoles awesomeness! :D

dieslow

Smash Ace
I challenge everyone to MM's in melee saturday WHO ACCEPTS

Manuel: pikachu vs my not fox or sheik, and adv slobs 3/5 , $5-10 right?
Eric: adv slobs 3/5 $5 right?
Adam: MM right?
everyone else on PR: $5 MM alright? =D o_Oa

VA

Smash Hero
I challenge everyone to MM's in melee saturday WHO ACCEPTS

Manuel: pikachu vs my not fox or sheik, and adv slobs 3/5 , $5-10 right?
Eric: adv slobs 3/5 $5 right?
Adam: MM right?
everyone else on PR: $5 MM alright? =D o_Oa
me likey MM

unityole

Smash Lord
there might or might not be pizza. as far as im concerned im sticking to my money plan since im paying for my own tuition fee. if the cheque comes in then i will probably have pizza for breakfast/lunch/dinner etc. if not then that means i just made a john.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Rampage has never beat me, ever! Unless it was his Marth vs Ike. That's the only legit win he's had. I even beat his Snake online and I don't play online EVER. And Snake! Snake shouldn't lose online.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I challange....

Dieslow MM CONFIRMED best outta 5 adv. slobs $5

John MM in Melee? :confused:

and whoever else wants to challange me to a money match or GRUDGE MATCH lol I will be waiting...:chuckle:

VA

Smash Hero
OMG I'm dying for some sunday SFU action, Rampage you stole Robyxtremes melee copy inside your wii. So me and Adam Brown and The Xtreme One (The One What Is Xtreme) were not able to play smash last night. I was greatly upset.

Anyone who wants smash during the week let me know on here and I'll come play :)

Rampage

vx
Oh ****

Sorry about that, I had completely forgot.

I wont be available until next saturday, could we possibly have another smashfest then? That's the earliest I can return the melee.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
hmm...
So after I get the results thread up, and get a bunch of FCs from you guys, and organize MOST2 and TC6 for my area, I'm going to disapear from the smash community for a while. I just have no further use for it and have too much coming up.

o.O

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Lol actually that melee disc Tony lent to me because I had no disc but a gamecube.. then I lent the cube/disc to adam.. then adam brought the disc to SFU, now you have it.

What a mess.

Does anyone know if I can go to GC with my birth certificate? I have a expired U.N passport only and I really don't wanna wait several months for my Canadian passport.

Top Bottom