• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
hmm...
So after I get the results thread up, and get a bunch of FCs from you guys, and organize MOST2 and TC6 for my area, I'm going to disapear from the smash community for a while. I just have no further use for it and have too much coming up.

o.O
****, James; you serious? With you and Daltsy gone, who am I going to play with?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'll still play smash, just not be around here or anything much. And I'll be putting some festies together too as usual. Try for monthly instead of bimonthly because I'll need to cram a lot of smash into little bits of time. No big change I hope ;P

Except for timmypoo leaving :[

Metà

Smash Master
Anyone up for some smash next week (starting tuesday) or the weekend (30/31st)? Brawl/Melee/64 money matches?

From what I remember, these are the money matches planned:
Yakal: $5 Barlw
Keith: $5-$10 Melee
Camerican: $5 ROB vs Fox
VA: $5 Melee
Dieslow: $5 Melee (possibly $5 Brawl as well)
Jack: $3 SSB DK Ditto
Dynamism: $5 SSB

unityole

Smash Lord
evan dk ditto mm? for any amount of money u want

edit: 64 LOL
edit edit: i'll try to call my boss to see if i can have saturday off, most likely not though. if i can get off work then we should have a smashfest no?

Trozz

Smash Ace
Hey, just moved to Vancouver from ireland for a year, curous what smash events go on in the area?
There are usually tourneys at Simon Frasier University in Burnaby.

Speaking of which, if you guys wanna get together at sfu again for the 30th/31st, I'm game.

VA

Smash Hero
My university in England does an official exchange with SFU. Maybe I'll go there next year and become Jack?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Welcome to Canada and BC Freedom, good to have you here :D

DO IT ROBBY!

Jack, $5 best of 5 mm in 64 when I'm there next time, or you're here :O

Tony, $5 mms in melee and Brawl next time I'm there.

good work at most1 Trozz. You improved a LOT from the last time we played. Maybe it was from all of the friendlies with cloud before the tourney and he passed his sick skillz on to you :D

Trozz

Smash Ace
Woo. Tourneys are the only time I'm able to play offline. Online, it's GB. x_X

It's too bad you suicided during the 2v2 match. We need to compare randoms more!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Hey, just moved to Vancouver from ireland for a year, curous what smash events go on in the area?
Hey Freedom, welcome to Canada (eh?) and to our community. We normally have smashfests every 2 weeks or so at SFU, and tournaments every once in a while (1.5 months or so?), but we often get together to just play smash after work or school etc.

Whereabouts in Van are you staying? I'm Manuel, by the way.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Smash isn't real?

Rampage- If it's so easy, you shoulda came to Most1, eh? Naw, but seriously. :/ I would love to come to Vancouver to play tournaments and stuff, but, I still haven't even tried for my L, and I'm not exactly growing green in my back yard.

unityole

Smash Lord
yo lets have a big smash gathering before school starts and real life takes over =)
i'll do it next weekend, not this coming weekend.
next weekend = 30th a smashfest or tourney next saturday hows that?

im too lazy to make a thread if its gonna be a tourney, so most likely a fest.
so it'll be a fest with all games with exception of a 64 tourney and i wont be in it, too bad but i just want to see people play the old game, makes me happy, and thats a good thing can make me live longer!

edit: obviously enter it for free pizza including addition prize money 30+ dollar aside from the pot for say, top 10?

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
i'll do it next weekend, not this coming weekend.
next weekend = 30th a smashfest or tourney next saturday hows that?

im too lazy to make a thread if its gonna be a tourney, so most likely a fest.
so it'll be a fest with all games with exception of a 64 tourney and i wont be in it, too bad but i just want to see people play the old game, makes me happy, and thats a good thing can make me live longer!

edit: obviously enter it for free pizza including addition prize money 30+ dollar aside from the pot for say, top 10?
w00t w00t

I'm in if I can get a vehicle by then. I haven't played Melee in forever.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
People are just really confused Firestorm. Thats what I've learned in the past 18 years of RL, nuff said.

Is anything happening this Saturday? If not I could try having several people over. Only the chosen ones though :->

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I've noticed that too extreme one.
There is a melee fest at my place, but you know. I'm all Kelownial.

ggs in SC Trozz and wbnet. Some epic 1v1s. I'll get you both 1 day. One day...maybe in SC2, maybe tomorrow! >:^D

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I'm so hooked on civIII, I bought it when it first came out but it was to frusterating to learn at my age then.

Pretty much every game I play isn't the ones everyone else is playing..
WoW,SC,CS.. lol instead RO,AoE2/Civ3/Gunz

unityole

Smash Lord
I'm so hooked on civIII, I bought it when it first came out but it was to frusterating to learn at my age then.

Pretty much every game I play isn't the ones everyone else is playing..
WoW,SC,CS.. lol instead RO,AoE2/Civ3/Gunz
:o the only one i really dont play is RO, even though i have played it.
all the rpg just takes too much time. like the oldschool runescape.. i'll play u in aoe2/aok, gunz and civ3

and theres nothing for this saturday, can't get off work. next saturday..kk? k

Rampage

vx
Am I a chosen one, Mr.Extreme? :3

Oh man, i've been practising Shine -> bair for the passed 3 hours with fox.
Now I can't even shine -> bair with falco D:
I gotta take a break lol

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Alright Jack MM in gunz?

I'll use Adam's computer to play you.

Well do up aoe/civ at your computer lab, I can't play FPS unless I have everything I need.

unityole

Smash Lord
Alright Jack MM in gunz?

I'll use Adam's computer to play you.

Well do up aoe/civ at your computer lab, I can't play FPS unless I have everything I need.
i quit gunz long time ago, but if u want i got couple friends some are korean can do mm with u. by aoe i hope u meant aoe2, or aok right? that games way too old msn gaming basically took off aoe to aom just so that they can put aoe3 up online.

look at what theyve done though, lost over 100k in # of players.
i play all age of empires game, but im best at the 2nd one the age of kings.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I never go on MSN, I havn't signed on in years.

I'm leaving soon, But call me 778-329-5810 I'll be at metrotown for a bit so call me around 8-9'ish

Top Bottom