• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
@ Mike3 - SILENCE, BLUSTERING TURD-MAN!!

Tournament thread's pretty much done. Just have to find a few more bits of information for it. I went with "Not in the Face" because it'll be more fun to find gifs for.

Also, Jozef said he's down for both the fest Saturday and the tournament.

Uwaaah... This really reminded me that it's been a day since I've eaten.
I just need to find a gif and it's done.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Dojo, if you wanna drive down to San Marcos for housing, I'm sure me or Joel (PantyRaider) will be able to house you no problem. It's just a little out of the way. I would suggest Panty's place though since I lack space and have cats.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
We really don't have many people that can house, so DFW people (Dojo's group especially) should get priority, followed by Houston, followed by SA.
As of right now, the only person we have that can house lives in San Marcos, which is south of Austin.

Can ANYONE else house people from out-of-city?

BTW. Collin's cats are adorable. ^_^
Mine are both fat, lazy poop machines that do nothing but tear up my stuff. :glare:

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Only two people don't live in the dorms, and that Mike 3 and Mustafa. I know Mustafa's roomates aren't cool with it, so that's one strike. It's really up to Mike 3, and I think he's kind of in the same situation.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
We need more people from Austin that aren't here for college. :<

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well, Ricky and I will be in an apartment next semester so we would be able to house people then.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
30 minutes north or south?
If it's north, I'd love you forever because then you could take the DFW people without much trouble and Collin/Joel could take the Houston people.
If it's south... still pretty good.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Would you be willing to house Dojo's carpool then, Jamal?

By the way, Jozef might be bringing a couple of his friends to the fest Saturday. Potential hype?
Mike2 and Joel/Collin, if you guys could both bring Wiis/T.V.s, it'd be appreciated.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Need big, hairy men to abduct Mustafa and bring him to the fest. They have to be hairy.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Yeah, you remember that episode of "House" where he gets threatened by a mobster with a homosexual brother?

IG88

Smash Cadet
I just burst out laughing on the way to class after reading that, thanks for the awkward looks lol. Where is the fest again?

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro's Adventure to GameStop

[collapse=READ THIS FIRST]Resident Evil Revelations was released today so i went to my local GS to get it. Once i got there, i noticed a guy(lets call him "Mr. Tiny") standing in line who must have weighed 350Lbs or more(most likely 500Lb). Mr. Tiny brought in a bag of 15 used games to sell to GS and then used those trade-in dollars to buy another 15 games/players guide. While i waited, i noticed Mr. Tiny had no shoes and instead of normal socks he used a small-medium sized blue T-SHIRTs as SOCKS. His foot ALONE was bigger than my entire head...His body made an Elephant look like a pebble. This leads me to wonder about his appetite, which i can assume only a fried Blue Whale can satisfy. Anyways, after he did the transactions, he began to ask questions about games/release dates/personal recommendations and opinions on the XB360 Kinect. I was pissed! So as he started to leave(after 45min of talking) i busted out my camera and filmed this burnt Snorlax known as Mr. Tiny.

Enjoy.[/collapse]

Please turn up the volume and watch whole video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMoC69TYr3I

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
To be fair, his brother wasn't a homosexual. He was trying to become a woman by taking estrogen and then having the whatever transplant.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
the meeting might be cancelled, guys. Shaun, talk to Jose.

:phone:
All right, thanks. I'll talk to him and get back to you guys.

And I was curious about Xyro's video, too...
It violated Youtube's policy on violence? I'm guessing it was "hate speech" or "harrassment".

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ugh, god... Why would you even do this to yourself?
I'm about to throw up just watching it.

IG88

Smash Cadet
i'm not even gonna watch the gauntlet thing. and xyro, fix the video! you can't tease me like that with a background story that catches my interest and makes me NEED to know how big this guy really is, and then have a removed video! my imagination is going to drive me insane all day about that lol

Also, fest might be cancelled Jamal? When you find out more about this Shaun, can you message me on aim like you did before to get in touch with me? cuz that goes straight to my phone and is extremely convenient, that and i sometimes forget to check the boards for a couple days when i'm all caught up in school and ****. if it is goin down im gonna avoid making plans to go out this weekend so i can attend, as long as it doesn't interfere with me going to see the phantom menace

theeboredone

Smash Legend
"I sometimes forget to check the boards for a couple of days..."

Everytime I'm with you, you are either...

A. Eating something.
B. Playing a game on your Iphone
C. On Smashboards with your Iphone.

IG88

Smash Cadet
alright,
A. I have to eat pretty much nonstop all day, otherwise i can't workout at night. My metabolism is outrageous, i feel like a starving ethiopian child usually 1 1/2-2 hours after a full meal, and i honestly need like 6 meals a day but that just isn't practical. Unlike most people, when i do nothing but sit on my *** playing video games, get high and munch out, and party my *** off, i lose weight, and LOTS of it. If you don't believe me, that was pretty much my first semester of college in its entirety because my hand was broken, and i lost 20 pounds by the end of the semester
B. I have a really short attention span, and constantly need to be doing something enjoyable or i get bored as **** and find something else to do. I have plenty of games i can play on my phone so its very helpful with fests because then i don't end up leaving early as a result of boredom
C. The only time i check smashboards on my phone is when i'm at fests, or when i'm specifically waiting for a response from someone. Seeing as i attend fests 1 day a week or sometimes 1 every 2 weeks, that isn't very often.

However, 2/3 of the things you listed involve me being on my iphone, so if i have a message sent to my iphone from shaun there's like a .0001 chance i'm not going to receive it, and that is why i asked him to send me a message there because unless i go blind and can't read it i will see it, and if by chance i do go blind ill have siri read the message to me and then respond accordingly

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Fest is still on in the same location, there just won't be melee guys there because most of them are going to Houston.

If we're going to be playing a bunch of singles, we're going to need more setups, sooo...

NICK AND MIKE2 - Bring your Wiis.
MIKE2 AND JOEL - Bring T.V.s.

With my Wii+T.V., we will have three.
See what I did there? Dohoho...

Also, next time you guys go into San Marcos (and if I don't go), could you remember to bring back my T.V.?
IIRC, it won't fit in Collin's car (which is weird because it fits in my backseat with room to spare and my car is much older).

EDIT: I also lose weight when I don't do anything productive, but I also forget to eat for long periods of time when I'm not active. ^^;

Top Bottom