• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Zifien
PantyRaider
Jowii
SkyPirate
Alpaca
Just letting yall know again that yall need to pay.
If you can give them money to someone who is coming up this Saturday, the sooner you pay the sooner I can get this over with.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I can't pay right now, tofer, but I'll get it to you at WHOBO.

Might have something else for you, though. I'll check on it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nooooooooooooo! wait 2 more weeks, so you can come to my tourney on the 2nd of April :3

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Just letting you guys know, when we ride, we ride derrrty. We ride w/ each other, and if need be we die for each other.....well,....we sacrifice Shaun for us. Mike2 better have some crazy hardcore gangster rap to blast when we pull up to stoplights.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Were listening to case closed the whole way and back.

EDIT* I remember when I took you guys to Smash Con Queso. I didn't know you guys so I thought EVERYONE wanted to listen to that. I was like, "Well guess I'm out numbered and I don't want to be a ****. Ohhh boy this is gonna be a long ride." Little did I know it was just Ricky. :laugh:

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
What about.... A Hardcore Gangster Case Closed Rap? My god, what have I inspired..

New single "Conan ain't No *****" feat. MC Poltergei- ..gust.

God damn I am bored at work xD

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Were listening to case closed the whole way and back.

EDIT* I remember when I took you guys to Smash Con Queso. I didn't know you guys so I thought EVERYONE wanted to listen to that. I was like, "Well guess I'm out numbered and I don't want to be a ****. Ohhh boy this is gonna be a long ride." Little did I know it was just Ricky. :laugh:
REALLY!?!???!?!!?!?!?

Everyone hates my music here. It's depressing. :(

Mike2

Smash Ace
I actually don't HATE it. But it does get bad with it on during long car rides if it's on the whole time. Better in small doses imo. Annnd it's just kind of become a meme for me to make fun of detective conan music. :awesome: just like ***** *** is, mike2smash, mike2 takes big ****s, ricky bobby ect. ect.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I don't hate your music, Ricky. It's just that trolling is fun.

Shiken: This is a really long shot, but did I leave a pair of aviators at your place? I can't find them anywhere.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I haven't watched the "Anime" For Case Closed/Detective Conan. But the few intros Polt played on my laptop back from ZBB, I enjoyed it.
Maybe it's just me being a Yoshi main.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I don't hate your music, Ricky. It's just that trolling is fun.
Then you should let me listen to it more, then. I rarely listen to it in my dorm because my roommates hate it. =/

Also, Big Boss is right on the hit-or-miss part. For example, I love these two songs from Detective Conan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kF41H5vY7w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt0eQe_wmi4&feature=related

But I HATE HATE HATE these two songs from the same show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcIrab829Bk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHfNCYeGc3A (The ONLY ending I've always skipped after hearing it once)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I do have headphones (heck, I can't even get any audio out of my computer without them.

They still hate it and make me play on a super-low volume that I can barely hear myself.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No, nothing like that. But the complaining is bad enough. Not to mention that I don't want to be a jerk to them.

One of the reasons I want a single dorm next school year is so I don't have to deal with stuff like this, though. Can't people just let me be? >_>

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Bro, buy some speakers and craaaaaaaank dat shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

then,

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You just have to get a more intimidating expression, Ricky.
Whenever you glare at someone, it kind of looks like you're going to give them a friendly hug.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah, I was watching the live feed (no homo) last night. It was super ridiculous on what was going on in Japan. The last thing any country needs in this struggling economy is a natural disaster.

Ricky, you're not going to invest in an apartment? Get some Detective Conan fanboys you know on campus and get an apartment together. Then you guys can blast that **** anytime you want. Only thing I require is that you stay a mile in radius away from me.

Top Bottom