• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So.. where is this tournament thread/location again? Might need housing if I decide to go.

Just really bored since SA is holding no tournaments till February and march, Even if they're huge tournaments.

Mike2

Smash Ace
so im sick. :( sinus infection and maybe ear after the ridiculous pollen levels of yesterday. made me feel like i had the flu.

won't be playing till like this weekend probably. we'll see

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I just realized the tourney is this weekend, haha.

Get better soon, Mike!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Someone needs to get in touch with the TO. Maybe try to persuade him concerning the pot distribution.

But...eh.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Agreed with Delfino.

I'll see if I can call the TO...if time permits. My week's pretty packed. If anyone else has more time, help a brotha out.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'd like to reserve a spot in the carpool for that PnT tournament lol. Who's all going to that anyways?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Shaun you should get more songs like this, I'm tired of being put to sleep.
Y'know, I've actually been thinking about my music hacks a lot ever since Juan complained about Greenfield.
I'm going to see if tofer will accept the position of "Secretary of Telling People to Suck a ****" so that I can start referring people to him whenever they complain about them. T_T

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Y'know, I've actually been thinking about my music hacks a lot ever since Juan complained about Greenfield.
I'm going to see if tofer will accept the position of "Secretary of Telling People to Suck a ****" so that I can start referring people to him whenever they complain about them. T_T
I would be happy to do it :D

Papa PX, suck a ****.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
@ Nick - Surrrre.
I'm currently working on a top-secret project that I've been putting off and a random essay (and I still have to figure out why those songs keep going SNAFUey when played on your Wii because they're still playing fine on my Wii), so it might take a little before I can do it.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Time isn't an issue lol unless you plan on moving away and will never be able to give me my SD card back.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
That's *exactly* what I was planning.
In fact, I moved here JUST to run off with your SD card.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
D'ohoho...
I only finished around 19% so far and I'm already astounded at the results.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I better have a spot in your car, Chris!

What, so only Juan's opinion is valid? ;__;

:069:

Mike2

Smash Ace
So after a long painful day of over 101 temperature, my fever finally broke and the antibiotics are kicking in. Felt like I could've keeled over most of the day. Thank god for modern medicine. :)

IG88

Smash Cadet
Glad you're feelin better mike2, we should play some brawl tomorrow night! Too busy tonight hw is going to **** me

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So the PnT TO is gonna give me the TIO file after the tournament, so it'll count towards the Texas PR.

I'm going to swing by tomorrow and check out the venue, setups, etc. and offer to help seed everyone.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Was there any way that you were able to change up the prizes to top 3 payout, or something? The information says $5 early, $10 late, but what about venue fees and whatnot?

If there was a way to have a venue fee while leaving the entirety of the pot available for grabs for 1st-3rd, that'd be awesome.

Of course, if you can't pull this off, it's no biggie.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
As far as entry fees, it's $5 in advance, $10 at the door--the Facebook page is misleading.

I'll talk to the TO and see if I can make him change his mind about payouts.

Also, I'd hate for you guys--especially SA and DFW--to pay more than the rest of us to enter just because you can't make it beforehand to sign up. You can either call the store (number should be on the Facebook page) OR tell me by tonight how many people will be in your carpool, and I'll pay your entry fee. Just pay me $5 when you get here. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Right now it's looking like Pyle, Big Boss, KoN, and myself. Nike has Zigsta johns, and I don't know if there's any other carpools for this.

I'll let the guys know about the facebook thing.

Top Bottom