• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I never thought Chris would ever be a bully. It's like Bench Warmers all over again. You're still my friend Chris <3. No homo though.

Also someone should go on that FB page and start asking for MMs. lol

IG88

Smash Cadet
hey joel, today this kid told me pantyraid is gonna be playing with skrillex and when he first said it i thought he was talking about you and i got all confused lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Who all from SA is going?
Right now it's looking like Pyle, Big Boss, KoN, and myself. Nike has Zigsta johns, and I don't know if there's any other carpools for this.

I'll let the guys know about the facebook thing.
I really wish I had moar information about this tournament, but sadly i'm not one to waste my time on a FACEBOOK account. (Copy/paste anyone?)

If I somehow did get information, i'd probably need both Housing and probably a Carpool spot. But as Espy noted, Nike and them Zigsta johns so probably be strolling into Austin in my grandmothers car, :urg:

Mike2

Smash Ace
Glad you're feelin better mike2, we should play some brawl tomorrow night! Too busy tonight hw is going to **** me
Sorry man. Not happening. False alarm. My fever went away for a bit but has been coming back throughout the day. I feel a little bit better than the worst days(Monday & yesterday) but I still feel terrible.

I thought this was all allergy related at first, but now I think I may have caught was gnes had.....

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I really wish I had moar information about this tournament, but sadly i'm not one to waste my time on a FACEBOOK account. (Copy/paste anyone?)

If I somehow did get information, i'd probably need both Housing and probably a Carpool spot. But as Espy noted, Nike and them Zigsta johns so probably be strolling into Austin in my grandmothers car, :urg:
You don't need a Facebook account to view the tournament details.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I think the fact that he calls me ***** *** alludes to the fact that he was once a bully.

:glare:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I think the fact that he calls me ***** *** alludes to the fact that he was once a bully.

:glare:
Nope, it just means I recognize when someone's too much of a ***** *** to hold up reflectors.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
1. These blogs are rather interesting.
It isn't just the stories themselves that show the kind of person Chris is, but also the way he chooses to phrase them and the type of information he chooses to reveal.

2. Yayyyyy, snow's so romantic. Hope it snows hard here tomorrow. ^_^

3. So I'm confused. If I show up for the tournament at like... 1, do I still have to pay ten?
How do I arrange to enter for five?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
3. So I'm confused. If I show up for the tournament at like... 1, do I still have to pay ten?
How do I arrange to enter for five?
Yeah. You can call the number and pay the $5 over the phone.

I'll send out the phone number to everyone I know is coming later today.

Also, I have a super secret surprise about the tournament. :)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Buffered pivot grab out of GR is tricky. I need a Wii to practice it. XD

Zifien

Smash Rookie
Just a guess,
I'm guessing saun is a big elemental gelada fan
To bad the manga update for it is as slow as hell
( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ
I have the whole collecters box set though v(^_^v)♪

This is going off of the names metherlencereactions and skypiratecoud

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
And the best part is it STILL doesn't work on Yoshi. :awesome:

Also isn't it the typical "Get bitten by zombie, Now infected"?
No, that's the T-virus. The G-virus is not contagious, which is why you see characters get attacked by the G-virus monster in RE2 and still live. In order to be infected by the G-virus, an embryo needs to be directly implanted inside a host with a similar genetic make-up of the infected.

:069:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Just a guess,
I'm guessing saun is a big elemental gelada fan
To bad the manga update for it is as slow as hell
( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ
I have the whole collecters box set though v(^_^v)♪

This is going off of the names metherlencereactions and skypiratecoud
You must be the only person in the world who gets all of Shaun's ridiculous names.

EDIT--Guys, if you wanna pay $5 and not $10 for the PnT tournament, call this number before Saturday: (512) 215-2131

Zifien

Smash Rookie
You must be the only person in the world who gets all of Shaun's ridiculous names.
Main characters names are
Reverie Metherlence
Who "reacts" with the other main character
Coud va somethingoranother who's a skypirate
But in Japanese dub it's just cou since ending with d doesn't exist in japanese

Edit: I invite you to see my drawings of her XD
http://reverie13.deviantart.com/

I should also mention I might also sing along with Rick(?) if I know the words to the songs he's playing
♪( ´▽`)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So guys, bad news about the PnT:

They only have 3 TVs, and they have lag. Despite what the TO told me on Facebook, I was told there we weren't allowed to bring any setups. They think the lag isn't an issue, and 3 TVs makes a tournament run fast.

So here's my proposal: If you guys have payed already, we can still go. Afterwards, we can have a tournament at my apartment. I've got THREE setups at my place alone, and we have spots for 6-7 full setups.

If you guys haven't payed, I'm more than willing to just donate the five bucks I gave to PnT to host the tournament totally at my place on Saturday.

Hit me up on here, Facebook, or call/text me at 985-718-8984 ASAP and let me know what you think.

Top Bottom