• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

IG88

Smash Cadet
Mike2 I should be able to play this week just have a few big hw things to take care of first. And yeah it was nice to meet Juan, Chad and erek last night :] lookin forward to the next fest!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811

You're lingering around in Austin at the moment, then?
He had some doctor appointments this morning and is probably already on the road now.

Updated the OP with Erek's info, added more to Mike2 and Mike3, and added Nikefest, Pik A Nik, and PnT.

Mike2

Smash Ace
He had some doctor appointments this morning and is probably already on the road now.

Updated the OP with Erek's info, added more to Mike2 and Mike3, and added Nikefest, Pik A Nik, and PnT.
lmaooooo i dont know if i like that second part tho. makes me look racist to people who dont get it. coz that "****" can easily be misinterpreted for another 4 letter word lol

IG88

Smash Cadet
That is perfectly fine with me, was just talking to Shaun about getting homebrew on my wii actually. I'd like to get some recorded as well so I can go back and watch all the dumb **** I do lol

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So do you have to sign up online for this PnT tournament or is it just a walk-in thing?

BTW. Youtube is being a ***** about letting me upload right now, so it's taking longer than usual to upload.
Most of them are up right now, though, if you just CAN'T WAIT.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I hope we can just go and walk in, because I am NOT getting a Facebook account.

Chris, did you ever get those replays of me vs. Dojo?

:069:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Shaun, are all the matches uploaded now? I don't see my game against Erek on RC or the Strokeface matches.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
it is far but it's actually not that far because we are at the end of Jan and it's April the 16th. a little more than 2 months. A healthy amount of time to make plans to come :D
To further this point, Mike2, this is also the earliest date that I can get without being in conflict with another tournament. You have San Antonio claiming 2/26 and 3/5 (the date that I had originally planned on having the tournament), WHOBO all spring break, and the next HOBO on 4/2 or 4/9. Having the tournament where it sits now will both ensure that I get the maximum amount of exposure for the tournament and it will allow me time to change my mind if I think that a event will not garner any interest.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Okay.
All of the matches from the last smashfest are finally up.
It just took me ALL DAY because Youtube was being douchey.
Please let me know if any of them are incomplete, as it was quite touch-and-go for a while.

I'm sorry, Chris, but I just don't have the time for the Strokeface matches this week.
I still have to do the rest of my homework before tomorrow.
If you're willing to wait, I can get to them after the next smashfest.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'll drive for sure. Might need mulitple carpools.

Aggies getting the business right now.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah I know. At the rate Texas is going, they are gonna be final four for sure.

I'll think about if I wanna go to this tourny or practice with my team. We lost by 5 today. Down 15, tied it up, and then bleh.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Facebook is both a virus and a drug. It spreads everywhere and people are addicted to it. I'll keep my hands clean, thanks.

:069:

IG88

Smash Cadet
viruses and drugs? *head perks up*

EDIT--
hey denti, whenever i go to another tournament that you're at could we play a set? well, assuming they have more than 5 setups, i need as much olimar practice as i can get lol

Top Bottom