• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Zig is g0nna fsmash this chick and have t0 p0stp0ne the fest.

Calling it n0w. Get 'em, Zig.
That reminds me.
Chris, I have t0 leave here by six (have t0 st0p by s0mewhere bef0rehand and have time t0 find parking), s0 if you d0 need t0 p0stp0ne/cancel/whatever the fest, text me.
I'll be packing up my lapt0p ar0und 5:3o.

Als0, I had a j0ke ab0ut Klawh0pping but I'm t00 s0phisticated t0 make j0kes like that n0w.
:awesome:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I am pleased t0 see that my p0sting style has caught 0n to aggrivate Chris, 0r at least mildly ann0y him.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Packing laptop now.
Text me if you need anything. I'll do the same.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Shaun did you remember to bring my cables? I can't text you because your number isn't on the OP.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Housing. That'd be great! I'd really like to go.
That's so far away though(months), so I have no idea if anything is going on that date.

Denti

Smash Master
it is far but it's actually not that far because we are at the end of Jan and it's April the 16th. a little more than 2 months. A healthy amount of time to make plans to come :D

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Thanks for coming, everyone. Really glad we had a great turnout for Juan and Chad.

And for those of you who weren't there today, I got a second date planned for next Sunday.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Ok I had a great time at the fest! Especially the doubles with me and shaun vs chris and joel lol. I can't wait for those be uploaded.

Shuan on SV the first song you still have labeled as Tricky Swamp Style and the song that's on there is the one I just gave you recently called Showtime. I'm not sure what song was there originally but if you could put it over the other song on SV called Mischief Maker 9, that is if the song you replaced wasn't a Mischief Maker song. Also, something is up with Airbrushed and making it play super slow compared to the normal tempo. I don't know if that's a result of it messing up or just the version you downloaded. The Showtime song is also messing up as well.

edit: also it was really cool meeting Juan and Chad. Also, it was nice meetin you Erek and was definitely fun teaming for a while lol.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
The fest was a lot of fun and it was nice seeing Juan and Chad. Chris, we got some good practice in today, thanks for hosting. Also it was nice meeting you Eric, your Zss was pretty good.

Kirbycide :(

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh my GOOOOOOD, there are so many replays this week. XD

Nice seeing you again, Juan. It was nice to see Chad too, but I doubt he'll check this.

EDIT: Thirty-three replays. Taking up a full gigabyte right now.^^;

EDIT 2: Craaaaaap, since Joel kept switching characters I have to label them all one-by-one.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Man, I'm definitely coming to this upcoming Sunday fest. Though I will need a ride back kinda early given how I have class at 8 am lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I am definitely very average at this game now... but still manly at it, which is what really matters. Would have been legit for SA to show up.

Zifien

Smash Rookie
The fest was a lot of fun and it was nice seeing Juan and Chad. Chris, we got some good practice in today, thanks for hosting. Also it was nice meeting you Eric, your Zss was pretty good.

Kirbycide :(
Erek* (everyone misspells it) ( ; ; )

But I had lots of fun, much better than the computers I was facing
And I apologize for my lack of experience on doubles
My pieces...and filling up buckets on spare time...mostly my pieces @___@
approaching chris's bowser from the air only to be shielded and thrown...
I'm gonna learn I tell you
(*`へ´*)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
approaching chris's bowser from the air only to be shielded and thrown...
Just as planned!

Seriously though, you're a lot better than we were all expecting. You'll get a lot better really soon. :)

Top Bottom