• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
CONTRARY to what my name appears to be, 'Sage' isn't actually a title or anything. It's just someone else's online handle that wanted me to use it 'til WHOBO at least. I obliged since it just a name.

Scrubs.

Zifien

Smash Rookie
yes i live near campus (two blocks west of it)
as for trolling...
http://www.urban75.com/Mag/troll.html
im a quick study >.<
as for being discouraged.... @w@ im just happy to find some brawlers

is it on this thread that info on smashfest are posted... or am i supposed to do some more digging around =x this is like a break through for me ^_^"

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Yes, we usually figure things out in this thread.

Usually somebody will ask Shiken or Chris if they're hosting on certain weeks (Chris is located right up near U.T., Shiken's a bit north so rides have to be arranged).
It's usually on Thursday/Friday at some time after 4 P.M., but the host will specify when he can have people over.

IG88

Smash Cadet
It's a possibility mike2, lemme get some **** figured out and I'll get back to you on that. I'll have to clean the place up if people are comin over lol

EDIT-- sorry for the double post lol, my psychology professor has bored me into ***********

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Juan will be here Sunday and is up for a fest for old time's sake. Who wants to come to my place Sunday afternoon? :)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Not 100% sure yet. Gotta do a motion study with a classmate and go on my little coffee date first. :)

IG88

Smash Cadet
ooo me! pick me! i'm so down haha. but who is juan? brb, making pizza rolls and getting more fruit snacks

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Is anyone going to a tourney tomorrow? Everyone has been talking about it but it doesn't seem like it's been confirmed if Austin is going and I don't want to miss out.

Mike2

Smash Ace
I totally made a post about this, Nick. I asked who wanted to go =\ It was Joel, Ricky and me. Then Zig said he would go. Then Mike3.
This is for Phase btw. Not the Killeen thing.

IG88

Smash Cadet
lol i'm up and raring to go, been listening to house for like 30 min to really get me up and moving. and no i wasn't at gregory, i'm too lazy haha

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
We JUST TALKED about this, Chris.
You're out of control.

Top Bottom