• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I don't care either way lol. Is there going to be a smashfest tomorrow?

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Damnit, I would be fine with this Chris, but one guy on fb said "I hope we have competition this time" and another guy said: "Doubt it." So I kinda wanna just go and **** them.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
To be honest, as much as I would love to stick it in their faces, I think having a tournament at Chris' house with SA over (with crew battles!) seems like the more fun option.

:069:

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Damnit, but then you would be letting them win. I love SA but damnit this is tempting. v.v It's so free.

>Woah, looks like people from out of town are going. I definitely have to try and make it again.

>And they actually seem to know how to play the game... hmmmmm

>Maybe well have completion this time :D

> Doubt it :-)

Me: rofl yall have no idea.

>Lol, if you say so bro.

.....................................................................................................................

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I dunno. If we do go to PnT, I doubt I'll go Bowser. Probably go ROB just to troll on them laggy TVs.

IG88

Smash Cadet
they're only gonna have 3 laggy setups, the lady today said for "safety reason" we wouldn't be allowed to bring extra setups lol. my vote is just havin it at zigsta's. as much as i'd like for everyone to **** that guy, i'm sure we'd have more fun (and not waste our entire day waiting to play) if we didn't go

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Rage... rising... If I meet them, they are going to get Lightning Kick to kingdom come. >=(

:069:

Zifien

Smash Rookie
I'm going to visit my friend at A&M so I can't do anything till Sunday night =[

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'd rather just host at my place. More games, NO lag, and at LEAST double setups.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Bored. Make a deal with you :)

Spurs lose tonight, I'll pay for your singles fee at Nikefest3.

Lakers lose and you pay for mine.

You game?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Comments about the previous posts:
1. Damn, Ricky. Didn't know you were THAT much of a RE fan. :D
Just for that, I'm gonna stop messing with your victory theme.

2. I'm a very big fan of the Elemental Gelade manga, but I'll never watch the anime again after what they did to Viro. T_T

3. I haven't paid for PnT yet. Let me know what's going on with that.
Smash is smash, so I'm up for ANYTHING. I really want to have a crew battle v. SA, though.

4. About your text, Mike3 -
Red - Good smashes and aerials (Red Uair does 24% :3), crappy throws, average range
Yellow - Great range, extra hitlag on almost everything, Uair is impossible to DI, good combo ability, crap throws, mediocre damage and killing ability
Blues - Better-than-average smashes and aerials, powerful throws (in terms of killing ability AND damage), average range
White - Good latch damage, better pummel, good combo ability, long-as-hell toss range, crappy everything else. Also REALLY CUTE. ^_^
It's a shame they have to die as soon as they're plucked.
Purple - VERY powerful smashes, aerials, and Uthrow (in terms of killing power), great pikmin toss, lower-than-average range on almost everything.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
OK, I say screw the PnT tournament. We'll have a tourney at my place starting Saturday at 1 PM.

You guys prefer LT singles or doubles?

IG88

Smash Cadet
thanks shaun :]
and i'm more garbage at doubles than i am singles lol, so i'd prefer singles

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It's low-tier singles or regular doubles we're voting on, Mike3. We're already going to have regular singles.
Marth isn't NEAR low-tier, BTW.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
It's low-tier singles or regular doubles we're voting on, Mike3. We're already going to have regular singles.
Marth isn't NEAR low-tier, BTW.
No, singles AND doubles will happen. We're voting on either LT singles or LT doubles.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm inviting more of my "casual" Smash friends to this, too. We may be able to break 30 at this.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
just watch, whoever doesnt show up at zigsta's is gonna be at the PnT tourney unable to get the :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll: look off his face as he takes first place.

Top Bottom