• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Aura is Mine!" Lucario Social Thread! (With More Moderators!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartianMedia

Smash Cadet
NNID
MartianMedia
3DS FC
5172-0483-1084
Yeah, I know lol. I just find it funny that he seems to think that only using one character is a good idea. I know that mains are supposed to be used a majority of the time but I for one would get bored xD

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know lol. I just find it funny that he seems to think that only using one character is a good idea. I know that mains are supposed to be used a majority of the time but I for one would get bored xD
I know, right? It's always good to have different characters at the ready in case you come across a difficult situation, or just want to have a change of pace.

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
If it makes you happy, I am a Lucario main in the fundamental sense, as he's the character I've used the most in both the 3DS and Wii U versions. He's also the only character I've used in For Glory. I don't know what kind of "Aryan master race" kind of thing you're trying to run dude, but if you think that only using one character well is a viable option, then that's your problem.
Maybe I only need one char instead of a crutch like yoshi that a player of your calibur needs. Solo lucario mains are the master race and you should learn that. Geez maybe one day I can meet a yoshi main who isn't totally psycho and knows his place.
Reported again.

MartianMedia

Smash Cadet
NNID
MartianMedia
3DS FC
5172-0483-1084
Lol dude I know where I stand in the competitive scene, seeing as I've never gone to an official tournament, but I've done enough research to know that every character has its own pros and cons. At this point if you're actually a competitive player I'm like 99% sure that you're just trolling so I'm just moving on now :D

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
Lol dude I know where I stand in the competitive scene, seeing as I've never gone to an official tournament, but I've done enough research to know that every character has its own pros and cons. At this point if you're actually a competitive player I'm like 99% sure that you're just trolling so I'm just moving on now :D
Lucario has no cons, he is a God

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I should have figured that Kami was a charizard in a lucario suit. It all makes too much sense now.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
If it makes you happy, I am a Lucario main in the fundamental sense, as he's the character I've used the most in both the 3DS and Wii U versions. He's also the only character I've used in For Glory. I don't know what kind of "Aryan master race" kind of thing you're trying to run dude, but if you think that only using one character well is a viable option, then that's your problem.
Maybe I only need one char instead of a crutch like yoshi that a player of your calibur needs. Solo lucario mains are the master race and you should learn that. Geez maybe one day I can meet a yoshi main who isn't totally psycho and knows his place.
Reported again.

Lucario has no cons, he is a God
The Aura God blesses us all.
Can confirm Lucario has no weaknesses.

Croi

Smash Lord
Every time I see Kami post I look at his avatar and it looks like Lucario is trying to romance his way into my pants and I'm like "well he probably has good IVs" so I think you're doing a bad job because the alternative is that there's something wrong with me and I don't accept that.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
still waiting on her to draw kami x steam ' ~ '
or better, steam punishing kami~
Or you could just Double Team from neutral right in front of Steam and you'll get punished pretty hard.

Speaking of DT. We do beat G&W now, right? The only reliable approach I can think of for G&W vs. us is BAir.

Croi

Smash Lord
Do you know anybody that goes by the name Forre? I met him on For Glory and we Lucario ditto'd once (then I went DHD because I'm not a fan of the ditto). He seemed to know what he was doing and wavebounced around a whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom