• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

Nocturnal~Dragon

Smash Apprentice
sick we just need either another 360 stick then for Blazblue then if anyone is willing to bring one, cause i only have a ps3 stick and tokyo has a 360 stick

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
If it's Sunday I might be able to stop by. I can definitely bring my 360 stick, seeing as I wanted to try out BlazBlue anyways (and it has no use since my 360 broke -_-.)

Also, I finally need to bring BBrawl so everyone can switch to it from normal brawl and we can start tourneys using it :p.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
If it's Sunday I might be able to stop by. I can definitely bring my 360 stick, seeing as I wanted to try out BlazBlue anyways (and it has no use since my 360 broke -_-.)

Also, I finally need to bring BBrawl so everyone can switch to it from normal brawl and we can start tourneys using it :p.
Alright sweet.
The only problem is I might not be a able to show up, But its only like a 16.785% chance that I will not be there.

One more thing on my stick one of my buttons is broken got new buttons but there still not here.

X-CITED!

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
LAst night was fun even though I got three stocked by dragon and watched my brother play most of the time it was still fun.

Lolz on the spikes

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I'd like to make a Smashfest one of these days. I'll keep checking this thread for a date.

I'm here for a little over a week, then it will be about two weeks before I get over here for good. I'd really like to make a smashfest and meet the AZ crew. Traveling isn't a problem for me, so just name the time and place and I'll be there.

yea im hosting thursday or friday, Ill let you know what time and what day for sure

@bloodhawk: Yea we'd really like to meet you, we're not that skilled but we're really fun to be around lol
we usually hold weekly smashfests so youre welcome to come to those every time. Jard (Dawei) and I will fill you in on the details when we meet you!

@Everyone: Yan and I will be hosting another legit tournament October 3rd or 10th

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll try to make it if you guys have one in the next 4-5 days.

Sadly, I'll probably be moving back to Indiana sometime in early October.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
No Dastrn. ;-; I've only talked to you like 3 times but I don't want you to gooooooo.

Nocturnal~Dragon

Smash Apprentice
ggs to everyone on Sunday, i was the Samus player. I had a good time. And thanks for the ride Tokyo's brother

Ill be there for the next one, i hope we can get Blazblue going, i haven't played in awhile so i need to get my skills back

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Dastrn is awesome that's who he is.

Sorry I couldn't make it sunday, my labor day weekend didn't go exactly as planned >.>. It'd be awesome to make thursday or friday if I could though.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Where at? I might be able to get out of work early to come over. I'll bring BloodHawk if I'm coming. He owes me money :)

I'm moving because I won't have a job here after November, and my wife and I both got job offers back in our home town in Indiana, so I gotta go wherever I can pay my bills.

Swoops, you think you'll be out there at all this year? If so, send me a PM, and I'll try to set up a tournament when you're in town.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Wtf they took out my avatar that i had for half a day.
They took it out because of it had a black kid in it enjoying life. I guess they dont approve of that here.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I do owe you money.

I plan on getting there around 4ish. I'll give ya a call before I head out. I have access to a car, might just take that cause I plan on staying as late as possible. Not sure how late you want to be out Pat. :)

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I do owe you money.

I plan on getting there around 4ish. I'll give ya a call before I head out. I have access to a car, might just take that cause I plan on staying as late as possible. Not sure how late you want to be out Pat. :)
Cool.
I'll be showing up around 5ish, I think. I'm supposed to be working til 7, but I'm just going to come in on Saturday to make up for the lost hours. Not sure how late I want to be out, so that's probably Smart, BH.

See ya'll there.

(yan's is the same place he's always been, right?)

Top Bottom