• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

Gah777

Smash Lord
Well I'm working on one. A key member lives in Florida and the rest of my crew needs a little training lol It should be ready by this summer XD

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I don't know about hobo21, but I think we should all go to whobo2. It's in april and the last one had liek 140 people xD

EDIT: we should do draft crews next tourney, for anyone who doesn't know what those are, theres a captain for each team, and they take turns picking people and we just play crews with those teams. We can do them free or just have each player throw in a few dollars and winning crew would get the money xD

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
is atomsk really in gilbert or does his location just say that cuz saffy lives there

adding to the B+ thing, i think Brawl+ is really dumb

not because it's better or worse than Brawl, but because it's trying to be like other games (that are better than B+) that you can simply play without hacking

Jar'd

Smash Ace
It just says that cause Saffy lives in Gilbert.
And Tai, according to Brawl+ players "B+ isn't a want to be melee, it's Brawl the way people wanted it" and "everytime someone says Brawl+ is a want to be melee, god kills a *something*"

Ok so we got 3 matters to discuss

1. Im probably going to host a tournament december 19th /discuss
2. We need to organize a carpool for the tournament in New Mexico December 12th
3. Im so down for draft crews

Like Jard/Justin and I can be team captains and we take turns picking people

We can do something like the winning team raffles for some prizes or something!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
host it the week before that

And Tai, according to Brawl+ players "B+ isn't a want to be melee, it's Brawl the way people wanted it" and "everytime someone says Brawl+ is a want to be melee, god kills a *something*"
oh really?

how exactly does that make it different from a wannabe melee?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
B+ is worse than vanilla brawl. How can it be what they wanted, when combos are more prevalent in regular brawl?

Top Bottom