• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
dude the Kira figurine was in wobbles bag that they gave me. the final fantasy keychain was in your bag so was the necklace and purse. in wobbles bag was kira, two anime girls about to have sex keychain, stuffed celery, and bleach keychain.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Wait, there was a bag for me? What crap, they told me they didn't have any prizes :( I got a certificate though, so I was happy, but if I'd known there'd be other stuff I'd have made some kind of deal about it -_-

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
You guys should try out Brawl+, I brought it to Alaska and they really enjoy it. Give it a chance before you diss it.

Why am I in Southwest? Because I misclicked, that's why.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Brawl+ sucks ***. We've played it. We'll play Melee if we want to play it, not a wanabe melee.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I miss these smashfests. If I end up visiting Arizona anytime this year, I'll let you guys know ahead of time so we can meet up.

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
I haven't played Brawl Plusory, but it looks really fun to be honest. :3
I't a lot like Melee from what I can see, and from that, a lot more fast-paced armogeddon and distruction! Muhahaw!
Er uhm...*ahem* Ah, so anyway, just because it hasn't been played doesn't mean it's not bad. Of course this is me talking, but I like to think that there's good in anything. In this case, a game.
Basically, just give it a chance. Everything deserves one.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
OMG New naruto game just came out and its tight *** hell. dang 40 characters good stuff. im bringing this game u will play or ur not a man.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
some times HD tvs can be worse than online lag, i can never play on those thing and i cant john about it makes me want to john some more.

Gah777

Smash Lord
So who all is going to HOBO 21?

Also, anyone interested in crew matches?

Top Bottom