• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
kira you should also change your name

or MM me for the title but it saves you money to just change it
Kira's moving to SoCal soon, so you can MM him when he gets there. Though you'll be pretty hard pressed to get him to play you in Melee.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
LOL Socal Kira plays melee I play brawl just in case you didnt know by now but brawl and melee are two very different games. And plus im too much anal **** any kira that plays brawl. And also Kira- Ill MM you on brawl and take your money any day. just stay the Melee Kira and ill stay brawl kira problem solved.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
He's socal anyway he doesnt have to change SH/T

MMMMMMMMMMMM
Brawl> Melee whats good

P.s. melee is really better than brawl.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
So @ chris and wobbles, active gamers is probably happening, but my dad said he'll have a definite answer on Tuesday. Also it's probably going to be $100+ for gas so you guys are splitting it with us.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
plus i wasnt there to help defend AZ ;P
lol why didn't you end up going? It was amazing.

@chris: it's about 6 hours from phoenix, so it's an 8 hour trip for us coming to pick you guys up, each way. My dad said I could start making plans, so it's pretty much a definite yes.

And someone should teachme2offline cause I'm still a wifi scrub, and that doesn't involve dropping yoshi. I made 1900 on ladder with only yoshi(lol wifi iz srs bsns :p), I plan to compete with him offline.

edit: housing... we need it XD

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
We all have AZ ANGER right now I think? lol

Kira go to denjizz arcade! that used to be my second home! Tell them ur from AZ

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Sooooo... I'm taking chris, wobbles, and bryce to active gamers. We're leaving Friday, 4:30ish unless someone can't make that... we're hoping you guys can all get to chris's house sense we know where that is and it's easier to pick you all up at once?

Anyway probably 25-30 dollers each for gas, long trip is long, and still trying to figure out housing, but I'm pretty sure we're staying at the house in the tourney's OP. I just left a post to confirm it's okay, and I'm waiting for a response.

Anyway you 3 guys need to help me get plans finalized because it's 2 days away...

EDIT: 4:30 ish instead, hope wobbles can make that so we don't have to push it back more >< and I need a dubz partner O_o

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Since I have no job and nothing to do this weekend do you have any more room in the vehicle Hades? Depending on how much money I have to spare I might be interested in going if you have room

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Since I have no job and nothing to do this weekend do you have any more room in the vehicle Hades? Depending on how much money I have to spare I might be interested in going if you have room
omg that would be so ****! you neeeeeeeeeeed to come. we will squeeze if we have to. 2 up front, 3 in back should be great!

chris doesn't want you taking away his partner for dubs. XD

edit: forgot bout hades is going. lol WE WILL FIND A WAY!!!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Hades just team up with slee and win.
Edit: Like my Location: To Be Announced. Still holding on to that .1 percent chance of not leaving lol.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Sounds liek Az wreckage Good luck fellas.

Anyone wanna hang this weekend and just play brawl? Havn't played in like a week need some practice hit me up if you wants too

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Justin we can tie you to the roof or something XD. Sorry I promised Bryce the third spot. You guys should see if you can get a second car going up there. You're the third person wanting to go that I don't have space for...

And Bryce are we teaming then? XD

And our housing is confirmed now. We've got housing friday, saturday, and sunday if we stay sunday night. Bring something to sleep on though because we'll be on the floor.

EDIT: Ugh someone respond... and Wobble's knows what's happening right? I haven't talked to him at all...

EDIT2: anybody alive? .... ><

4:30 chris's house or yan's apartment... or what ever it was that the last tourney was at XD idk wut to call it lolz

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Chris spoke with me, I'll be at his house for the ride :)

I may have to wait until after the tournament to pay for gas, because I may be spending every last cent I have just to get there and enter. But if I can make $ in any of the tournies... then... hopefully...?

Melee skills, I'm counting on you!

Edit:

Oh yeah and Chris, our team name will be "The Alpha and Omega, A to Z." I hope that's suitably Arizona-reptacular.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Chris spoke with me, I'll be at his house for the ride :)

I may have to wait until after the tournament to pay for gas, because I may be spending every last cent I have just to get there and enter. But if I can make $ in any of the tournies... then... hopefully...?

Melee skills, I'm counting on you!

Edit:

Oh yeah and Chris, our team name will be "The Alpha and Omega, A to Z." I hope that's suitably Arizona-reptacular.
Do you have money for food? XD

And if you can't pay us after this, we'll jump you once you win money at chris's next tourney. My dad is broke, and I'm using my bday money to get to this thing and I'm hoping I'll have a little left after this ><.

Mapquest says 58 dollars each way, so after the few extra trips back and fourth from our housing to the venue it will be a be a little more so we can round up :p. 60 dollars, each way is 120/4, so 30 each.

lol I had to search through the AZ foggles of fun thread to get the address for the jack in the box to get to chris's house XD.

Top Bottom