• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
OH MY DA/MN CUN/TING SH/IT. I cant belive i missed this smash fest. Of course had to be the biggest one ever. I ended up being 30 min past my curfew last night when i realized it. Then i hurried to get to bed before my mom found out that i was awake, and seriously 1 second before i was done she comes in and goes APE SH/IT on on me. Breaking all of my crap and taking away all my stuff saying stuff like WHY DO YOU DO THIS STUFF TO ME and WHY CANT YOU JUST DIE. She then watches me sleep from the hall way the whole night to make sure i didnt get up again. So i wasnt able to come cause she was still bit/ching out some sh/it and i got fu/cked. Ill be able to share my AIDS with all of you guys next thursday so make sure to come then too guys.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
OH MY DA/MN CUN/TING SH/IT. I cant belive i missed this smash fest. Of course had to be the biggest one ever. I ended up being 30 min past my curfew last night when i realized it. Then i hurried to get to bed before my mom found out that i was awake, and seriously 1 second before i was done she comes in and goes APE SH/IT on on me. Breaking all of my crap and taking away all my stuff saying stuff like WHY DO YOU DO THIS STUFF TO ME and WHY CANT YOU JUST DIE. She then watches me sleep from the hall way the whole night to make sure i didnt get up again. So i wasnt able to come cause she was still bit/ching out some sh/it and i got fu/cked. Ill be able to share my AIDS with all of you guys next thursday so make sure to come then too guys.
You better have enough AIDS for everyone.

I only have enough for HIV though..... Can you make an exception?

Saffy

Smash Ace
It was nice meeting you blood hawk (I'm obviously the blonde girl that was there) I wanted to steal your Lucario ;_;. and I'm not sure of the other patricks smash name? X_X but it was nice meeting you as well.
I had fun, and Jard and Chris you guys are amazing XD
Can't wait for the next one

Saffy

Smash Ace
Saffy I was the other Patrick.
Oh my bad X_X I wasn't sure exactly of your smashboards name. But nice to meet you! Did you move here too? or were you in AZ the whole time but I never met you? You and bloodhawk/Patrick make a good team too haha =P I had fun doing friendlies with you guys though my skill level is no where near anyone who went X_X".

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So housing, Utah kind of needs it.

Actually we just need it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You rock sir.

thankyou

Can you pm me your address and #?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright so we are confirming people right now, but we have at least 4 so far. We need housing for friday night and and saturday night. I think we have one car so far. Possibly 2. Which would be cool. :D

yes you do.

Alright perfect. I live in a condo with a ton of floorspace and even an empty room just full of carpet. so space shouldnt be an issue. whoever beats me first can claim the couch :p

thank you sir.

just curious, are your best players coming?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Me, X, and Ken Neth are coming. I know i am one of their top players( I just need to learn that ****ing sonic match up.). X is a smart player who can read people very well. Kenny just knows the ins and outs of snake for everything.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
You and bloodhawk/Patrick make a good team too haha =P
Team Pat^2. lol X3

I had fun doing friendlies with you guys though my skill level is no where near anyone who went X_X".
You weren't too bad. Just gotta work on some things. We did pretty good when we teamed those few times. I wouldn't let it get you too down. ;3

Smashfest was happening. I'll be sure to make any others that you guys have. I leave for Indiana again on Wednesday.... x_X I'll be back ASAP though, so I'll only miss one or two most likely. I'm hoping to be back before the Tucson tourney but I doubt it. Was really fun meeting all you guys and I'm really looking forward to the next one. :3

Saffy

Smash Ace
Team Pat^2. lol X3

You weren't too bad. Just gotta work on some things. We did pretty good when we teamed those few times. I wouldn't let it get you too down. ;3

Smashfest was happening. I'll be sure to make any others that you guys have. I leave for Indiana again on Wednesday.... x_X I'll be back ASAP though, so I'll only miss one or two most likely. I'm hoping to be back before the Tucson tourney but I doubt it. Was really fun meeting all you guys and I'm really looking forward to the next one. :3
^^ Thanks. I didn't get to play the whole summer From April- August. I guess that is when everyone in Arizona improved so much it's not fair :p. Maybe you could help me out sometime if your moving here ^^!
Also does anyone know if somebody needs a partner for Tucson? I'm not expecting anyone good ^^ I'll team with anyone.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
^^ Thanks. I didn't get to play the whole summer From April- August. I guess that is when everyone in Arizona improved so much it's not fair :p. Maybe you could help me out sometime if your moving here ^^!
Also does anyone know if somebody needs a partner for Tucson? I'm not expecting anyone good ^^ I'll team with anyone.
Me i'm like really bad but my partner is going to disneyland haha. SO if your up for spending money and losing we could team.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
it sounded like a kik A hole fest, im still mad, chris host this thursday!
Edit: im gunna bring laptop and capture card so feel free to ask me to record and what not.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Sounds like a plan. I'd be happy to help.

I should be over here and settled by the end of September at the latest. Probably gonna start going to school at ASU next semester and get the rest of my Sophomore year in. Been away from the college life waaaaay too long.

I take it you are not originally from Arizona and go to school here? I'd be happy to show you some things and help you work on your game. I taught Alphazealot's girlfriend how to play Lucario, so I'm sure you could gain something from a few sessions. I'll try my hardest regardless. Whatever character you would like to improve with or even learn, I'm game. I can play anyone but ZSS. If I was gonna be able to make the Tucson tourney I'd team with you. Not like I have a solid teams partner just moving here anyway. Even though winning is nice, I'm all about having fun with great people. :3

So happy I met all of you. This scene is waaaay too good and I feel I'm going to have many more amazing times ahead. ;3

(PS. I wish they made a Lucario version of that adorable Charmander backpack you have. Cause if they have I haven't seen one yet. Also, Lol at everyone in AZ having plushies. Mine has dogtags though so I win! :3)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I will cry if we do a round robin on thursday. Do it on Friday so I can actually finish it.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh my bad X_X I wasn't sure exactly of your smashboards name. But nice to meet you! Did you move here too? or were you in AZ the whole time but I never met you? You and bloodhawk/Patrick make a good team too haha =P I had fun doing friendlies with you guys though my skill level is no where near anyone who went X_X".
It's cool. I didn't really introduce myself until the end of the night.

I moved here from Indiana a year ago. I've just not been around all that much. BH and I played together a bit back in Indiana before we both moved here.

I'm moving back around the 11th of October. I gotta get at least one more good smashfest in before then, maybe 2. What do ya'll have planned this week before Tuscon? Maybe I can make it out there again. (although if yan still has swine-flu, I might pass until he's not sick...)

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I'm moving back around the 11th of October. I gotta get at least one more good smashfest in before then, maybe 2. What do ya'll have planned this week before Tuscon? Maybe I can make it out there again. (although if yan still has swine-flu, I might pass until he's not sick...)

Yan got Swine at PAX? I heard there was a big outbreak ,doode that sucks.

Yeah and no smashfest until he's better.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Oh crap my mmom just yelled at me in an unknown nagging African tounge for 10 minutes. basically, i cant go if its on thursday but friday is fine. why dont we just go to the Gilbert High thing on thursday. im going to be there some time after three. and if you get there before me dont show off or use anyone that your remotely good with. By some small chance it could make that one guy not 10 dollar money match me.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh never mind. I'm too to show up at events that are exclusively high school. It's one thing to play with you young strapping bucks, at least the average age is around 20ish. Plus, Jar'd swears more than anyone I've ever met under 18 years old, so that makes him seem older. :)

But seriously, if you host thursday again, I'll probably make it. I still have to play saffy, and learn how to not be so 1-dimensional with my MK. (chris, keep calling me out when I'm being predictable. it helps.)

Although I really think that in doubles with MK, you can almost always get away with spamming tornado, down-smash, and shuttle loop.

Everyone....so Jards house got robbed and he lost his plethora of video games, labtop, etc...he doesnt even have one gamecube controller left...:(((

whoever did this needs to be found and killed and

everyone should donate him stuff.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
No way that sucks ***....

At least he had some Gcube controllers, All we have are used ones.
Kira Im going to gilbert on thurs are we going for the same thing?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might have an extra GC controller for you, Jar'd. Let me see how many I still have.

In fact, I might even have a gamecube I don't need. Not sure if it's here or in Indiana, but if I can find it, and you need one, i could make a donation.

Top Bottom