• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Yeah maybe next time yan hosts btw yan you should host on fridays or something me and jard wouldnt be able to come thursdays due to school BTW im the best.......negro in AZ!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Chris sucks, I'm going to **** him in TL dittos next week.

WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT MY TOON LINK, SON?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Justin would you care if i came to your house maybe this friday to brawl. Chris said you would say yes so you HAVE to say yes no matter what and dont be racist like chris though.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
The best way to get to yans house without getting lost ! Most efficient!
2145 E University Dr
Tempe, AZ 85281

Type that into mapquest for directions (this is the jack in the box right by his house so map quest will not mess this up like it would if you typed in his regular address would)
when you arrive at the jack in the box you will see an small gheto opening on the side of it. Take this and keep following the trial until you see a gate. To make sure look at the sign it should say E 10th st. Then you will take a right and you will be able to park. After parking get out of car and start walking!! Yans apartment will be behind the first building to the right of the gate. Yan's appartment number is 2131. Walk in the door and give the only black guy $5. *BEST DIRECTIONS TO YANS HOUSE KNOWN TO MAN* (@YAN Make sure to put this in the Tempe AZ thread for your directions.)

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Justin would you care if i came to your house maybe this friday to brawl. Chris said you would say yes so you HAVE to say yes no matter what and dont be racist like chris though.
lol im not racist and i would but i only have thursday and fridays off and i usually just brawl on thursdays and go out and stuff on fridays so sorry mayne and no i dont hate you haha

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Host something later this week and give more than a 3 hours notice so I can make it. D:

Nocturnal~Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I just moved here, I go to ASU, so im just wondering if theres any gatherings on campus or anything for brawl (maybe even Blazblue) idk just wondering since i just got here

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Well chris let me come to your house on wednesday. i go to school at 7-9 then 11-3 lol so i should be able to come by 4 or so.
EDIT: Yes!!!!!! I figured out how to burn ISOs to discs! Meaning Free Wii, Xbox 360, or Ps3 games. any game I want and as many as i want! charge is $3 if you want a free game from me. For wii you must have Homebrew to make it work. Sorry no game cube games. (For now)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Kira's taken a huge step in the advancement of African technology. The NAACP would be proud.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Well chris let me come to your house on wednesday. i go to school at 7-9 then 11-3 lol so i should be able to come by 4 or so.
EDIT: Yes!!!!!! I figured out how to burn ISOs to discs! Meaning Free Wii, Xbox 360, or Ps3 games. any game I want and as many as i want! charge is $3 if you want a free game from me. For wii you must have Homebrew to make it work. Sorry no game cube games. (For now)
Your xbox 360 and ps3 need to be hardware hacked which means you can't play online.

And 360 and ps3 are on dual layer discs which cost more than 3 dollars, lol

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Lol even im laughing jard but seriosuly if you ever need like a wii game or extra brawl disc or something maybe ill just give it for free or something

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Well asu people we are so happening to have a gigantic tourny involving all AZ people this saturday. The location is Yans house who also goes to ASU o heres great directions to go there.

Also heres all the info on it see ya all there http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244334

The best way to get to yans house without getting lost ! Most efficient!
2145 E University Dr
Tempe, AZ 85281

Type that into mapquest for directions (this is the jack in the box right by his house so map quest will not mess this up like it would if you typed in his regular address would)
when you arrive at the jack in the box you will see an small gheto opening on the side of it. Take this and keep following the trial until you see a gate. To make sure look at the sign it should say E 10th st. Then you will take a right and you will be able to park. After parking get out of car and start walking!! Yans apartment will be behind the first building to the right of the gate. Yan's appartment number is 2131. *BEST DIRECTIONS TO YANS HOUSE KNOWN TO MAN* (@YAN Make sure to put this in the Tempe AZ thread for your directions.)

Top Bottom