• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Lobos

Smash Master
I'm most likely going to katsucon for 1 day only this year......won't be in the game room as much for a good reason this year ;)

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Well I'm probably going to end up getting a room with Alex and Cristin again since it's been great every time. If they don't go, or if I can't somehow get in, I'll see if Maria, Btree, etc are trying to get one. If not, I guess we'll try to get one. We can probably find enough people for it to be cheap.

0kin

Smash Journeyman
SOME is an understatement, CK. Most of those girls I wouldnt try to mess with even if I double bagged my ****.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright folks

Time to start up the Katuscon discussion

I'm coming *gasp* so now you have to show me what makes these things so fun, who's setting up hotel rooms?

~rh

Smash Lord
I need a hotel. I can't set one up [no credit card lawl] but i'll def throw down bread for the room/some bottles.

edit: wahh I'm slow as ****, but Katsu is at the National Harbor now? Wow. Even better.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
First time I played Korn was at Katsucon! And Shinku!

I'm going this year, and so are Frozen and EE. And I'm gonna get blackout drunk and lose another $200 phone.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sorry guys for not going to Katsu...I'll let you know if anything changes. If there are still rooms available by the 15th of Jan (payday) then I may still go.

I'm pissed that Katsu has that stupid policy (rather...the hotel) HURHUR pay one nights stay first. MAN **** YOU! :mad:

Top Bottom