• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I am considering booking a room

2 questions

A. Who still needs a room
B. do you plan on staying Thurs/Fri/Sat, or just Fri/Sat

It's 169 per night for rooms... so it's pretty expensive. I'd like to have 4 people at least if im gonna rent a room.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Well considering im still debating on how much it would be i would be down to stay in there

but you gotta give me a price range on how much for the stay

cause im still pretty broke >< i can get all the money in 3 weeks soo i'll be good to go

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
If 4 people stay 2 nights: 90 bucks per person
If 6 people stay 2 nights: 60 bucks per person
If 8 people stay 2 nights: 45 bucks per person
If 4 people stay 3 nights: 130 bucks per person
If 6 people stay 3 nights: 90 bucks per person
If 8 people stay 3 nights: 68 bucks per person

I really don't want 8 people though, and would like to avoid 6, if it all possible.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
If 4 people stay 2 nights: 90 bucks per person
If 6 people stay 2 nights: 60 bucks per person
If 8 people stay 2 nights: 45 bucks per person
If 4 people stay 3 nights: 130 bucks per person
If 6 people stay 3 nights: 90 bucks per person
If 8 people stay 3 nights: 68 bucks per person

I really don't want 8 people though, and would like to avoid 6, if it all possible.
I would definitely want to go, if anything book friday night and saturday night. Sunday there's literally almost nothing happening. I'll try to make it, I don't have anything going on that weekend for Melty or school. And I get fridays off, so if you book it Tant, I'll be there to keep you company :D. For now Tant, reserve me a spot.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Where were you guys at Ohayocon last weekend? I know none of you guys came out, cuz I won the Melee tournament by a mile, and I'm not that good.

Seriously weaksauce everyone. Seriously.

D

Deleted member

Where were you guys at Ohayocon last weekend? I know none of you guys came out, cuz I won the Melee tournament by a mile, and I'm not that good.

Seriously weaksauce everyone. Seriously.
there was a melee tourny? i dont remember ther being one.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
SO BMX seems unsure about his room situation, I think i can still convince Tant to get a hotel room, anyone down?

Shinku

Smash Champion
ABOUT KATSUCON!!!

so yeah i don't know about you guys, but on a serious note, there's rumors going around saying that there's wont be a game room this year???? yeah ive been hearing it from quite a few people. some say its not true but others think so. something to do with copyright or Maryland state tax or some horse ****. so yeah, i don't think its true at all but it just doesn't make sense why there wouldn't be. probably the best and my most favorite of convention are game rooms. any who, if anyone knows more about this, feel free to post asap

Lobos

Smash Master
The only thing I heard was something about vendors having to get a license to sell stuff but that doesn't have much to do with the game room

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Eh, it would suck, but it wouldn't be the worst thing if there was no game room. I was already planning on checking out as many panels as I could this time around, it's not like we'll have nothing to do lol

Top Bottom