• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I can't remember if I already agreed to be in someone elses room lmao but put me down to stay for now, BMX

Shinku

Smash Champion
yeah i agree with cafe, conventions are so ignorant when they run tourneys, especially smash ones. i got gayed out at a certain one not too long ago cuz they never heard of the word "seeding".

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah, they should get knowledgeable to run them. But I guess in the scheme of things, tournaments aren't that important to an anime con.

SuperGosu

Smash Rookie
right.. if you said so..

:/ fast food all day during pound 4...... ugh
Cafe did you ever find a room for Katsu? I'm still looking for one apparently. It's probably already too late to pre-reg' so it looks like I'll have to wait in line again this year. If I can't find a room, I probably will end up not going to this one. :ohwell: It's KREVA btw, got tired of the old name.

~rh

Smash Lord
I want to hit up the Japanese place you guys went to last year.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
OK *****es since im gonna win that melee tourney uhhh i still need to find a hotel LOL maybe crash at some random place or go home the same day or something ><

Foxy

Smash Master
legit tournies this year gonna be amazing...

i'm gonna try to win both depending on who comes ;]

>_>

looking forward to katsu and all my md/va homeslices.

Top Bottom