• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
i also got 2nd in the brawl tourney (the 2nd one that happened saturday) and i haven't entered singles since woodbridge 3 XD

anyway i like brawl+ more, but i'll still play brawl

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Yo I got a good picture. It's of Vidjo loving the cawk.

See?

Drinking was too goooodz I called up Crismas and teczero. I ended up talking to MattDotZeb and I think mango too.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Drinking was too goooodz I called up Crismas and teczero. I ended up talking to MattDotZeb and I think mango too.
lmao I was right down the hall from their room and heard Teczero yelling and ****. The ******* got drunk off his ***, as did Mango and most of the people in that room. Him coming into my room at 3 am and ****** me in my sleep was not fun :mad: He latched his arms and legs around me tightly **** was mad homo. Always knew Haley was gay.

Shinku

Smash Champion
lmao I was right down the hall from their room and heard Teczero yelling and ****. The ******* got drunk off his ***, as did Mango and most of the people in that room. Him coming into my room at 3 am and ****** me in my sleep was not fun :mad: He latched his arms and legs around me tightly **** was mad homo. Always knew Haley was gay.
i just felt like quoting this.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I thought it smelled really good I dunno. It smelled like vanilla whats so disgusting about something smelling like vanilla?

Did I really drink that much....??? I thought I stopped after a while....

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
**** liquors......
I'll only drink them again at the next Otakon, but I'll try not to drink that much.. just like last time

last time I got drunk at chu's, the next morning, the smell of all liquors on the table make me puke over 5 times.. in less than 30 minutes :/

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Dude you drank so much, you were ****ing gone. And your breath smelled so strongly of it all it made me sick. I can't drink any of that stuff anymore. Seriously when I tried to drink it it was the worst taste/feeling in the world.

It smelled a little like vanilla, but the smell of the alcohol greatly overpowered that -_-

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I myself prefer a more earthly substance. It may make me a "criminal" (LOL) but I'd rather break the law and feel good than be a loud vomiting temporary homo and feel like **** the next morning XD

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
**** liquors......
I'll only drink them again at the next Otakon, but I'll try not to drink that much.. just like last time

last time I got drunk at chu's, the next morning, the smell of all liquors on the table make me puke over 5 times.. in less than 30 minutes :/
its cause yall suck at drinking
;p

Top Bottom