• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I wanna go to ROM2, someone from MD/VA take me! >_> <_< However unlikely that is. I'd settle for AUSA, as well since I can probably get a ride to that with less trouble...

If I go I'm totally wearing a Domo-kun hoodie, along with that oversized Domo-kun backpack from Otakon, AND a Domo-kun t-shirt. Do they sell domo-kun masks? And I can't forget, I gotta buy some liquor so I can get blackout drunk, and be kicked out of AUSA and wake up inside 7-Eleven again. So good.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
If I go I'm totally wearing a Domo-kun hoodie, along with that oversized Domo-kun backpack from Otakon, AND a Domo-kun t-shirt. Do they sell domo-kun masks? And I can't forget, I gotta buy some liquor so I can get blackout drunk, and be kicked out of AUSA and wake up inside 7-Eleven again. So good.
http://www.jbox.com/TOPPROD/ts

They have lot's of Domo kun stuff.

Foxy

Smash Master
I don't knoooow if I have a good chance of going to AUSA, I want to go... I'm definitely going to Neko though.

Somebody come play Melee with my all weekend there! It's only $40... =P

Foxy

Smash Master
It's pretttttty close to where you guys are I believe, in northern VA.

Would be so sweet if you could make it, if not, then AUSA or definitely Katsu

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I got my hoodie from there a while ago, but I didn't know they actually have Domo-kun beanies...lol I have to have that for the next convention, it matches my backpack too well.

Foxy - Go to AUSA! I think my chances of going to AUSA may be higher than Nekocon...
You know what matches your backpack?

Shinku

Smash Champion
oh dear god. i mean, ill go as the guy (forgot his name atm) but if you wanna go as a little asian girl, and your a tall black guy, go right ahead lmao

kadaj212

Smash Rookie
Hey if anyone know's anything about youmacon or has any videos from previous tournies there or any just knowledge in general of youmacon tournies let me know please :)

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
SugoiCon 09's coming to Ohio on Halloween. Anyone else going? :D This'll be my second year.
They have a decent free Brawl tourney there, but they scheduled it at a bad time last year, like everything else. I was also doing a cosplay skit with my group, and I had to leave the tourney (got beat once, but it's double-KO) before my second fight, and lost my spot, because they were scheduled at interfering times.

~rh

Smash Lord
AUSA... yay? nay?

****ing DM ASHURA going to be there DJing the rave ;]

Top Bottom