• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
What the **** thumbs. Oldboy has no relevance what so ever to anime or anime coventions, I will not stand for this, or sit at my desktop for this. If I were a moderator I'd give you an infraction for spam and being a Muppet, I hate Muppet Babies.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lol I imagine that's how a guy with a Kermit puppet on his arm types. One hand on keyboard, other jacking off to Miss Piggy.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Since you brought it up, I looked it up on wiki for a second, and couldn't get past the "addiction to her saliva". I'll start downloading the scans for it when I continue my other manga, lol, it sounds incredibly random from just that one idea.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I think everyone should go to ROM2. It's going to be epic...plus the more support the better.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Online ramen can't possibly be good. LOL I'm pretty spoiled though when it comes to freshly made ramen XD

I just had frothy coffee bubble tea yesterday and it was AMAZING.

Shinku

Smash Champion
as much as i want to go to rom2 more, if i cant get a ride or if thumbs dosent go, then ill go to anime usa instead. ill be down for the room thing, even if its with a bunch of brawlers *sigh* lol

Shinku

Smash Champion
and you gonna get drunk and act stupid like every freaking anime convention you go to.

*EE and Thumbs drunk part 2, this time its cereal* (rated R)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
If I get a ride/housing for RoM2 I'll go to that, but if I can't then I'll go to AUSA.
i bet that you guys will definitely going to ROM2................ no matter what lol
and you gonna get drunk and act stupid like every freaking anime convention you go to.

*EE and Thumbs drunk part 2, this time its cereal* (rated R)
yeah... i hope ROM2 is cancel... so that **** is going to be in my camera again !

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
You guys are lazy and never come to NY/NJ =( cept Rei :laugh:

No really :( I just wanna see you guys.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sorry Korn, ROM2 is going to be too epic to pass up.

I'll see you guys hopefully soon though. And if anything, at Pound4 :D

Top Bottom