• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

--THE ALPHA GUNDAM vs DOGYSAMICH!! WHO IS BLACKER?! -- TODAY'S THE FINAL STRETCH!!

Who is Blacker?

• Alpha Gundam

Votes: 84 44.4%
  • Dogysamich

Votes: 105 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Ahhhhh..... I remember I once compared Alpha to a black marker. Amazingly enough, I couldn't tell. So then we turned the lights off. But when we did, I couldn't see the marker cuz it blended in...

HOWEVER, Alpha stood out for a different reason. I saw an even darker silhouette than the darkness itself :evil:
Game respect game, that's pretty ****in black. XD

-72, -72, -72.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Alpha's last name is Dumbuya and I'm sure there's a click in there somewhere.

Dogy's first name is Ethan . . .

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Dogy is pretty black, simply due to him holding a Vulpix plush -

Evidence is indisputable.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
i have the ultimate idea too settle this MAN HUNT AT NIGHT!!!

Alpha and dogy will hide and the first person to be found loses

a battle of wits and skin tone HAHAHA!!

by the way +1 Alpha :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
*looks at poll results*

I voted for Alpha, mostly to make things interesting.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
on a real note, i gotta figure out how to edit the poll.

I didnt think all the stops would come out this fast. Its scheduled to go for "a little too long" right now.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Know how I know Alpha is blacker? Wes remembers....

We were at Devotion (or was it Falconpunchion?) and it was late at night; like 3 AM late. We were all packing up getting ready for the drive home. The thing is, we couldn't find our driver (Alpha). Wes and I spent a solid 30 minutes looking for him. Afterward, we had to turn on the lights to the building. Turns out he had been sleeping next to our feet the whole time right there on the ground. It was a miracle we didn't step on him during the search.

Alpha has been tazed and gone to jail at the same time.

Alpha's parents are from a country that is unpronouncable in the English language.

Just the other game night Judo spent 5 minutes looking at Alpha's back wondering where Alpha actually was.

Alpha has been pulled over because the cop couldn't see the driver.

Alpha likes young blonde girls; spoken like a true black man.

Alpha is on his third car.

Alpha has attempted to quit work 5 times in the past 6 years that I have known him.

Alpha has a knife, you just can't see it because the handle is black. It technically is not a concealed weapon.

Alpha has been the sole designator of Black Cards in Columbus.

One time at Jx31's apartment, Alpha took chicken from Jx's fridge in a ziplock baggie. I have the picture somewhere.

Alpha can't hold a gun.

Reasons why Dogy ISN'T blacker:

Dogy doesn't like watermelon.

He plays a musical instrument that isn't a harmonica.

Dogy actually did student teaching before graduating. It's common knowledge black people can barely read in the first place, yet alone teach.

When he had a self drawn picture by Eugene, true it contained watermelon and chicken (though he doesn't like watermelon) but it did not include a fat kock like Alpha's did.

At Smash Aid 7 I remember the crowd saying "X2X's ****!!!" (X2X was Alpha's old tag for those of you who don't remember) and not "Dogy's ****!!!"

Alpha caused Darkrain to change his name to Lightrain, because Alpha already stole the dark. Dogy left it alone and got rocked by Shizwiz instead.

If I need to provide more, I will do so.

GO ALPHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jx31

Smash Ace
Know how I know Alpha is blacker? Wes remembers....

We were at Devotion (or was it Falconpunchion?) and it was late at night; like 3 AM late. We were all packing up getting ready for the drive home. The thing is, we couldn't find our driver (Alpha). Wes and I spent a solid 30 minutes looking for him. Afterward, we had to turn on the lights to the building. Turns out he had been sleeping next to our feet the whole time right there on the ground. It was a miracle we didn't step on him during the search.

Alpha has been tazed and gone to jail at the same time.

Alpha's parents are from a country that is unpronouncable in the English language.

Just the other game night Judo spent 5 minutes looking at Alpha's back wondering where Alpha actually was.

Alpha has been pulled over because the cop couldn't see the driver.

Alpha likes young blonde girls; spoken like a true black man.

Alpha is on his third car.

Alpha has attempted to quit work 5 times in the past 6 years that I have known him.

Alpha has a knife, you just can't see it because the handle is black. It technically is not a concealed weapon.

Alpha has been the sole designator of Black Cards in Columbus.

One time at Jx31's apartment, Alpha took chicken from Jx's fridge in a ziplock baggie. I have the picture somewhere.

Alpha can't hold a gun.

Reasons why Dogy ISN'T blacker:

Dogy doesn't like watermelon.

He plays a musical instrument that isn't a harmonica.

Dogy actually did student teaching before graduating. It's common knowledge black people can barely read in the first place, yet alone teach.

When he had a self drawn picture by Eugene, true it contained watermelon and chicken (though he doesn't like watermelon) but it did not include a fat kock like Alpha's did.

At Smash Aid 7 I remember the crowd saying "X2X's ****!!!" (X2X was Alpha's old tag for those of you who don't remember) and not "Dogy's ****!!!"

Alpha caused Darkrain to change his name to Lightrain, because Alpha already stole the dark. Dogy left it alone and got rocked by Shizwiz instead.

If I need to provide more, I will do so.

GO ALPHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!!!!
This post has too much truth, I remember people trying to find him at one of the Get four stock series tournaments when it was still at Cyberlanding. After searching for ten minutes we found him sleeping in a booth that I swore we checked at least three times before.

And Alpha did indeed take chicken out of my apartment in a ziplock bag. That man was proud of that chicken and didn't give a **** at people staring at him XD.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Alpha is blacker. He's owed me fried chicken for over a year.
Not only is he in debt to me, he is refusing to give me fried chicken. :<

This post has too much truth, I remember people trying to find him at one of the Get four stock series tournaments when it was still at Cyberlanding. After searching for ten minutes we found him sleeping in a booth that I swore we checked at least three times before.

And Alpha did indeed take chicken out of my apartment in a ziplock bag. That man was proud of that chicken and didn't give a **** at people staring at him XD.

**** YOU, ALPHA.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Man, Im talkin to alpha on the phone right now.

I'm having another plate of chicken for a midnight snack. He had quiznoes for dinner, cause he hasnt had quiznoes in a long time.

I havent had quiznoes in a long time either, but that's cause I cant afford it.

I cant even really afford a 5 dollar foot long.

VOTE FOR DOGY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom