• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

osby

Smash Obsessed
More legal stages, I guess, depending on which is a less time wasting addition.
WYR have a new Metroid stage with lava or a new Donkey Kong stage in a jungle?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Donkey Kong stage in a Jungle. Preferably with the same style as Jungle Hijinx. Jungle Hijinx will always leave a gap in my heart, and Norfair gives us a WHOLE lotta lava for a Metroid stage.

WYR have Shadow or Tails get in as a new fighter, Echo or no?

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Tick Tock Clock. It sounds like it could be a fine auto scroller like a tribute to Icicle Mountain and Rumble Falls.

Would you rather have much more graphic animations, sounds, and gore that appears on strong hits, or more revealing models in terms of characters, assist trophies, actual trophies, and more?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
More revealing models.

WYR have Elma playable but they got her outfit completely wrong OR have Issac playable but the game insists that he's from Chrono Trigger.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Elma. I would say I couldn't care less about her outfit, but honestly, I'd prefer a less revealing outfit cuz' the whole sex thing never appealed to me.

WYR have Wario get his Float Your Boat outfit
, or have Bowser get his Yoshi's Safari outfit?

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Yoshi's Safari Bowser looks cool — I'd like to see that in Smash.

Would you rather see SSB4-style equipment or Brawl-style stickers make a return?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Boss rush mode with actual bosses from Nintendo IPs

WYR have every PokeBall Pokemon Return (with the exception of Charizard as he is playable) OR have every Assist Trophy return (with the exception of Little Mac, Dark Samus and Isabelle as those are playable)?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
All Poké Ball Pokémon return

Would you rather have Break the Targets (the one where you navigate a giant stage to break all the targets individually) or Target Smash (the one where you launch a bomb into a cluster of blocks and targets to blow up as much as possible, Angry Birds style)?

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
That's a toughie. Cecil is one of my favorites, but I think I'd go with Chun-Li as the Assist, since she's an iconic character that would deserve to appear one way or another.

WYR have a serpentine character, or a character that fights while driving a kart?

Barbasol

Smash Ace
^ Editing to answer the above.

I'd argue we already have a Karter in Bowser Jr. So probably a snakey-boi.

Would you rather have Smash Bros on PC or a version for your phone?

Last edited:
Senator Armstr- ...oh i mean Jetstream Sam!

WYR have Metal Gear Rex as a boss OR as a playable character (he's not too big and yes he would have a Metal Gear Ray echo fighter :p)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Boss

WYR add Isaac to Smash but make it so Golden Sun is erased from history so everybody is confused about this character from a non-existent game, or promote every Brawl AT who didn't return for 3DS/Wii U or Ultimate to playable except Isaac? (Kuruin, Excitebike, Barbara, Jill, Resetti, Ray MK 3)

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Isaac (TBH many people will still be confused today if he's added so it doesn't matter).

WYR get 3 more earthbound fighters or 3 more DK fighters?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Playable. We need more obscure characters, if you could even call her such.

WYR have more hitstun on attacks or more true combos?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Bowser's Castle as a Pac-Land reskin

WYR bring back Barbara or Helirin as an assist trophy from SSBB?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Barbara.

Would you rather have Steve (Minecraft) playable or the Human Child (Undertale) playable?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Ike get a visual redesign to look buff as ****

WYR have Raiden (Metal Gear) or Ken (Street Fighter) as a playable character?

PheonixScale9094

Smash Rookie
Ken for being the OG echo fighter

WYR be forever forced to play only one character or have swap to a new character ever match until you have cycled through the entire roster at which point you start again

D

Deleted member

Force to sway a new character every match.

Would you rather have Leon Kennedy of Resident Evil or Dante of Devil May Cry in Smash?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jyl

Smash Journeyman
The Pop Star Pikachu.

WYR have Ghirahim or Zant playable for Smash bros?

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Tabuu, since I doubt he's coming back as a boss, but Master Hand is all but confirmed. So it would be nice to see Tabuu some how.

Would you rather have all Japanese-speaking characters, or keep them the same and revert Marth back to Japanese?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Failing the option to have a setting that toggles individual characters' voices like in ultimate marvel vs capcom 3, keep them the same and revert marth to japanese.

WYR have half of your wish list of newcomers confirmed for ultimate while the other half is confirmed to never appear in a smash game, chosen at random OR break into Thanos' car and steal his magic space rock collection to sell them on ebay as "slightly used"?

Top Bottom