• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ‘Would you rather have in smash?’ game thread

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Impa

WYR have the songs "Metal Head", "Eddie, Let Me Go Back" and "Booty Boogie" from the DKC cartoon, or "Mining Melancholy", "Snakey Chantey" and "Hot Head Bop" from DKC2 available on the DK stages?

D

Deleted member

Impa

WYR have the songs "Metal Head", "Eddie, Let Me Go Back" and "Booty Boogie" from the DKC cartoon, or "Mining Melancholy", "Snakey Chantey" and "Hot Head Bop" from DKC2 available on the DK stages?
The lists of songs from DKC2.

Would you rather have Smash remixes composed by Daiskue Ishwari (Blazblue composer) or remixes composed by Mick Gordon (Doom Composer)?

D

Deleted member

Oh...Uh...Skull Kid and Bandana Waddle Dee respectively.

Would you rather have Lloyd Irving or a Dark Souls protagonist in Smash?

D

Deleted member

Hitmonchan.

Would you rather have Mike Jones or Mach Rider in Smash?

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
Mike Jones

Would you rather have Snake/Palutena codecs back with newly recorded ones for returnees/newcomers or an entirely new Codec?

D

Deleted member

Entirely new codecs.

Would rather remove :ultlucario:from the Pokemon roster, or remove :ultgreninja: from the Pokemon roster?

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Xatu.

Would you rather have Impa or Skull Kid as a Zelda newcomer?
Skull kid

Would you rather have the next smash bros game be an educational game for school, or have it made with a cdi subspace and Atari gameplay sprites.

PheonixScale9094

Smash Rookie
I’m gonna cheat and say that if ultimate is a success in esports that it will be a part of the fancy new esports degrees making it an educational game.

WYR win EVO and never be able to play again or never win any tourneys but always be able to play

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
I’m gonna cheat and say that if ultimate is a success in esports that it will be a part of the fancy new esports degrees making it an educational game.

WYR win EVO and never be able to play again or never win any tourneys but always be able to play
2nd option. Can't go without Smash. Besides I never enter tournaments, I clean house online.

WYR go to the midnight release and get the game an hour early or get amiibos for every newcomer/returning vet 6 hours early?

ShadowYoshi04

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-9785-8173
2nd option. Can't go without Smash. Besides I never enter tournaments, I clean house online.

WYR go to the midnight release and get the game an hour early or get amiibos for every newcomer/returning vet 6 hours early?
The first one because I don't quite understand the second.

WYR have echoes be free or paid DLC?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Paid. I'm always for paying the creators.
WYR have Werehog Sonic or Black Knight Sonic in Smash?

ShadowYoshi04

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-9785-8173
this is a problem
Free, duh
And getting the amiibos 6 hrs early lets you use them in other games more.

WYR get Master Chief and Banjo or Crash and Ratchet + Clank?
Master Chief and Banjo NO DOUBT. Chief and Banjo are two of my most wanted. Crash would be a great addition though.

WYR have Bass playable and Vile as a story mode boss OR the other way around? (Both from Megaman)

D

Deleted member

Bass playable and Vile as a story boss.

Would rather keep :ultlucina: in Smash or :ultchrom: in Smash?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Keep Lucina.

WYR have an Amiibo of your favorite character already in Smash made out of the precious jewel of your choice for free (example: A :ultmario: Amiibo made of Emerald, or a :ultsamus: Amiibo made of Sapphire), or five newcomers of your choice in Smash as DLC characters?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I have a bias for Lucina, so I have to go with her. (RIP Chrom)

WYR have a new echo from Kid Icarus or Mario?

D

Deleted member

I have a bias for Lucina, so I have to go with her. (RIP Chrom)

WYR have a new echo from Kid Icarus or Mario?
A new echo from Mario. Maybe Dry Bowser.

Would you rather keep :ultwiifittrainer: or :ultolimar:?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Keep Lucina.

WYR have an Amiibo of your favorite character already in Smash made out of the precious jewel of your choice for free (example: A :ultmario: Amiibo made of Emerald, or a :ultsamus: Amiibo made of Sapphire), or five newcomers of your choice in Smash as DLC characters?
Five newcomers of my choice in Smash as DLC characters. Jewels/Gems never really appealed to me.
Smash 4-esque stage builder.

Would you rather keep :ultness: or :ultfalcon:?
:ultness:, most definitely.

WYR have Brawl's unused visible battle damage mechanic or Brawl's Gliding technique return in Ultimate?

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Keep Lucina.

5 newcomers.
But that's super close.
Clown.

Would you rather playable Gengar or Meowth?
Meowth.

WYR have Sakurai remove Ridley and King K. Rool, but you get to write the story, or WYR have ultimate release RIGHT. NOW.

D

Deleted member

Uh...the second one...?

Would you rather reduce the Pokemon roster down to just :ultpikachu:or reduce the Fire Emblem roster down to just :ultmarth:?

PheonixScale9094

Smash Rookie
Tough one but Pokémon has been a bigger part of my childhood so by fire emblem :(

WYR the next smash be called SSB Tussle or SSB Thrash

Handy Man

Smash Ace
I would have a Valve character in Chell for Smash. The Portal Gun would be insanely fun to use.

Would you rather have a Tetris stage, or Lip as a playable character?

D

Deleted member

I would have a Valve character in Chell for Smash. The Portal Gun would be insanely fun to use.

Would you rather have a Tetris stage, or Lip as a playable character?
Lip as a playable character.

Would you rather Break the Targets back or Smash Run back?

WiredRM

Smash Cadet
Lip as a playable character.

Would you rather Break the Targets back or Smash Run back?
Break the Targets, assuming it's customized for each character like it was in Melee. I'd end up spending more time playing that for every character than I would playing Smash Run, probably (assuming no massive additions to the mode were made).

Would you rather have a 4th playable Mii class or a new echo?

D

Deleted member

Break the Targets, assuming it's customized for each character like it was in Melee. I'd end up spending more time playing that for every character than I would playing Smash Run, probably (assuming no massive additions to the mode were made).

Would you rather have a 4th playable Mii class or a new echo?
A new echo fighter.

Would rather have Cecil Harvey or Zidane as a Final Fantasy newcomer?

Top Bottom