• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TG6 Results Thread [1v1 Brackets are up!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
To much power. . . He is to good, and wants us to keep his identity a secret. $1100 wasn't a big enough pot for him to take. He is waiting for the next big tourny so he can come in and 5 stock the entire world in a 4 stock match.

Plus if we told who he is, The Smash Assassins would be after him

Drakkus

Smash Rookie
Dude! frikkin awesome tourney!

<cough> i mean..... GOOD $H!T

thx deezie for letting me crash at ur place and CONGO RATS on an awsome tourney. i knowzd u worked hard

oh, and 1 last thing

GOOD $H!T

SultanOfSamitude

Smash Journeyman
i think the top 10 went like this:

1. Azen
2. CJ
3. Chu dat
4. Sastopher!
5. Rob$
5. Isai
7. Wes
7. Diesuperfly
9. Ken
9. J-dawg
9. Balefireboy
9. me!!

i love all you guys

S2

Smash Lord
Does anyone know where Azen placed in teams?

I can't find the team winners anywhere, only results from the singles (I didn't stay all of Saturday, so I missed where different people placed in the team tourny).

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow. Best. Tournament. Ever. I just got back, and I figure I might as well do one of those posts thet people usually do after tournaments.

First of all, the biggest shout out of all goes to Mattdeezie. He put so much effort and I'm sure more thas his share of frustration, and despite everything he still hosted the best **** tournament ever. His tournament hosting skills far exceed Azen and Captain Jack's smash playing skills by far. Seriously, that was the most well run tournament, everyone knew when and where their matches were, and I never saw any kind of confusion. No one was ever dragging their feet before their next match or anything.

Matt and his friends deserve mad props for everything they did. I hope that the donations helped you recoupe most of your losses from this tournament.

Second of all, here's my predictions for how the tiers list will change based on TG^:

.: Broken/Banned :.
The Man (He's too good! He took out Captain Jack, Azen, Mike G., Dave, all the best players at Matt's house!)

.: Top :.
Dr. Mario
Ice Climbers
Sheik

... skip a few...

.: Bottom :.
Marth (Ken lost, so Marth must not be as good as everyone thought, even though Azen won with Marth)

I think all this tournament went to show is that Ice Climbers deserve a little bit more respect (I've always thought that they should be High) and that all the characters above High Tier should be seriously considered possible to win a major tournament (something else I've thought for a long time). Sheik, Marth, and Fox are still better than Ice Climbers and Dr. Mario, just as we've always believed, but it's not by so much that it's impossible for Ice Climbers and Dr. Mario to win. Characters below that start getting to the point where they have enough flaws that it'll become impossible to win a high level tournament with them, but high and above all have a fair chance.

Now on to individual shout outs...

Azen: You are the man!!! (the man, not THE MAN) Keep stepping it up. The sky's the limit with you. I expect you to hold your title when Vgames comes around!

Chu: MD/VA area has always feared your Ice Climbers, nice to see that the rest of the world will too now. I hope you continue travelling to major tourneys in the future, and maybe start coming to smashfests whenever we hold them around here :rolleyes:

Captain Jack: Mata Amerika ni kitte kudasai. Azen wa raibaru ga irimasu.

Wes: Can't you just let anyone sleep? My foot still hurts, ****it. Good job repping Samus in the tournament, it made up for the fact that I didn't do so well. Maybe next tournament I go to I'll be good enough to earn some respect. :p

Dave: You gotta quit steppin' it down and come down here more often. Azen can give you the training that you need. And you can give me the training that I need :D

Mr. Silver: It was cool hanging out with you, I hope you come back for some more American tournaments. Frankly, the odds are against me going to a Euro Tourney

Crystal City: You guys are great players and cool to be with, I liked it a lot. I'm really going to try to go to MOAST3, I'll see if I can bring the rest of Team Ben with me.

Teflon Climbers: Lay off the crazy juice, you had too much, man. Lay off my Mona, too :mad: You made the stay at Matt's house much much more entertaining.

Ken: Don't worry about the loss. As amazingly entertaining as it was to watch Captain Jack and Azen in the finals, I'd much rather have seen you and Azen fight again in the finals instead. You took the loss with grace, and everyone still knows you're among the best. I can't wait to see what happens next tournament.

Isai: Mr. Smith is freakier than Teflon Climbers. Get some help or something man.

Whoever brought THE MAN with them, leave him at home in a cage! That guy does not belong in civilized society!

Kitner

Smash Rookie
Orginally Posted by Kokichi
Aye, even though Ken lost, I think he still has the best record around, and his legend won't die off so easily. Come V Games we'll see his true Marth skills It was weird, though; even though Ken has earned a lot of respect from players, towards the end more people seemed happy that Ken lost to Peach - I suppose it's because Ken is just so good that usually that doesn't happen. And at the end against D he sort of killed himself, or something, off the edge (I somewhat missed it). Either way I would have liked to see him in the finals against CJ (the top two smashers there, followed closely by Isai, Azen, Chu, and Wes), but oh well...
Excuse me, but are you deeply in love with Ken? No offense towards Ken at all, but by you saying "Either way I would have liked to see him in the finals against CJ (the top two smashers there, followed closely by Isai, Azen, Chu, and Wes)" You are basically saying that Azen deserves nothing at all. And You don't even give dredit to DSF or Sastopher, the two people that beat Ken. You're just deeply in love with him. I admit He's gonna come back with a vengeance and do some thing later at tourneys, but geez, the way you're acting it's like you want to suck his ****.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
hahaha no kidding, If anything everyone should be sucking azens ****. . . He played his *** off. I'll admit I was cheering for CJ, but who wouldn't Cheer for a doc?! I also cheered for Azen as well, He was american blood son, that trophy had to stay in the USA!

To say Ken and CJ are the best followed by Isai and what not is just insane. Azen is amazingly good as a player, and showed it on sunday. Although I am sad that I didn't get to see him and Ken fight, because after FC I am sure it would be interesting to see.

And to not give DSF the credit for beating ken also is just INSANE. Alex son, You played amazing. I saw you at SKYPAL when you were there and was impressed. . . But in the month since I saw you, your skills have increased 10 fold I swear. SHOOT THAT $hit. DO THAT $hit!

And Chris(Sastropher) I Have seen you everyother week for the last 2-3 months. But DAAAAAMN! I didn't know you played Peach like that! I guess seeing you always playing only WA guys didn't put it into prespective well enough for me. But now. . . I you are truely my smash idol. . . Well next to Blair, his Fox is still a sexy mofo ^_^

P.S. WASHINTON! (even though I'm from oregon heh)

SultanOfSamitude

Smash Journeyman
look guys, stop arguing. everyone has their own opinions of who was the best there, its pointless to argue about it. Tg6 was the best tournament ever, spend this thread remembering that greatness, and not arguing.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Team results:

1st: Ken and Isai (El Chocolate Diablo, or something like that.)
2nd: Wes and Azen (EC Guardians)
3rd: Caveman and Rob$ (Legends at work)

I think 4th was Eddie and The Doug, but I'm not sure. Way too many good teams in this tournament. Somewhere in there was Sam and I, Dave and Mike G., Kei and Blair, Team Japan, and some others I know I'm forgetting.

Team Japan probably had the toughest draw losing to Ken and Isai and then later Wes and Azen (**** close match, too) which gave them a placement probably lower than they deserved. But oh well.

Yo Teflon thanks for the praise but the funny thing is I'm actually not a mod for anything. I think people suspect that I'm not a good person to give power to.

And I challenge all to Mario Party and Wario Ware money matches whenever I see you down the line! I hear THE MAN hates those games so much that he punishes people who play and lose in them. **** THE MAN is a hater!

The GERM

Smash Ace
Shout outs:

OMG!! TG6 was the sickest experience ever. Waaay better than TG5. Huge thanx to Matt Deezie for another great Tourney, one for the history boox man.

Shout Outs:

Captain Jack: dude, all your character are frickin' amazing, if your not the best player in Japan, I don't even want to know how good Musashi is, or whatever. Too bad I couldn't play you for longer, but you had a long line. Congrats on 2nd man, those matches were close.

Azen: You're were proly the coolest guy there. The fact that you always keep in mind that this is just a game and was made to have fun really makes me have that much more respect for you. Those Link dittos were frickin' awesome man, wish i coulda played you longer though too, but all I really wanted to do was beat you once, hehe. You deserved to be the winner that day and all the respect.

DA: you guys are frigin' funny man. Dave swallowed his toung ring and puked in three cups, than woke up with Diahreah, HAHAHA. Wes woke up half naked with no lotion and played dodge ball with the AZ boyz while they were sleeping. We also had some close matches man, but you didn't have to counterpick Corneria man, haha, too good on the right side. Mike G, your really cool man, wish I coulda talked to you more or atleast got some more matches in with you, your Peach RoXoRz. You're all good people and good smashers, hope none of you guys retire this time....

Tony & Trevyn: Man, I didn't think you guys would be THAT much better than when I last played you guys. You guys are always fun to hang around with. Trevyn, don't switch characters you, you're Link was pretty frikin' good at TG, just keep practicing man. Those million Link dittos really helped me out a lot.

Cloud Strife X: You're one of the nicest guys I've ever met man, fo real. Those team matches with you were tooo fun man, your thumb was so f***ed up, hahaha, we should team up again sometime in an actual tournament. Straskie & Hutch man, i got dibbs on hutch. I got nothing but respect for you man, good deal....

Oro: Your Samus is **** good man, keep it up, I'm sure you learned quite a bit froim Wes. But than again, if you're not Wes himself, you're not beating me with Samus, plain and simple....

Gus & Pedro: You guys are too effing hilarious man. Always fun to be around you guys. Teams and the crew tourney were too close man, good stuff. I heard you (Pedro) played Miguel drunk, haha, nice. can't wait to hang out with you guys again.....Hey.........do it...........do it........

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
We'll rematch next time I'm out there or you're out here or whenever, GERM. Azen doesn't call me the next Wes for nothing. :cool:

DeriLink

Smash Ace
Hmm, now that I got time for a longer post.... here some shout outs.

All of Oregon: Thanks for letting Blair and I stay at your place Kyle, I'm sure we'll be back :-p Kyle... never will I forget when THE MAN introduced himself in your dreams. James, stop being Lorna o.O

Captain Jack: Glad your coming (or are already in...) Seattle. Some good times await. Your too good at Smash ^-^

DA-----
-Dave: Haha, I'm a giant, what can I say? Its a talent so I can hide pizza in high places, among other things. Awsome to meet you man. I must say, your money match with THE MAN was far too intense. For you atleast ;)
-Mike G: Your a real nice guy, good to meet you man. Wario ware is too great for us in general. Good playing the few matches we had time for. I was far too amused by random antics to play any friendlies with most folks...
-Wes: Too.... ****ing... hilarious. Didn't get to talk much but I figured the best way to avoid THE MAN's deadly touch and stay awake was to follow you two around. I think that may have been the most amusing time of the whole TG experience.
See all three of you at V-games finals.

Eddie: Ganon is too good o.O Sorry I got so nervous in our tournament matches that I couldn't take it to three close ones like all the rest of our random sets. Link's courage will prevail one day. A pleasure to see and play you as always. See you at V-games, right?

Sam: I'm.... uhhh... I'm going to go scissors ok? I know your going to try pulling the sideways paper, so I'm going scissors, trust me! Haha. Anywho, you seemed to be figuring out some of my mind tricksies by the end ;) Stop in WA again sometime, or I'll see you at V-games o.O

Speaking of trickz...
Crystal City: Your too full of them. Atleast Rob is if nothing else. Caveman, your sleep trickz are too hilarious.... commercials... ahhh. More at V-games aye? Next time we'll have a hat show-down. Then again, show downs are a cowboys forte.

Teflon: Strangly amusing.... <.< O.O >.> V-games?

Frotaz: Your pants got owned, return Billy Hatcher, and thanks for having all of us over. It was a great time. Thanks for being my 2v2 partner, I think we started getting better and working together after we figured out the REAL unholy alliance. Calington pride 4 life. Make sure to make it back up to WA as soon as you can, and qualify in a V-games for tEh finals.

Ashley: I believe you said you don't go to smashboards but couldn't hurt to address, aye? Good to met you. Sorry I seemed like such a jerk following Wes around on Sunday night, guess he brings out the worst in me o.O

Isai: Calm down. Good to see you again man, sad I didn't catch you for a few friendlies. Be sure to come up to WA again sometime.

Ken: Good to see you again as well, as well as the rest of your family and the SoCal crew. Nice meeting the others you had with you this time as well. Hopefully I'll make a stop at your place when I can in December if allowed :-D

Elite 5:----
Pedro and Gus: A pleasure as always you guys. SC elites are power ^-^
Mike: .........I still owe you a drink. The problem was you at Isai's and me at Deezie's, then no time during the actual tourney o.O But Link has not forgotten!
Arash: GG's, what can I say? Link is as fast as lightning? Good to see your finally recognized as one of the Elite 5 though. I figured as much after the 0C :-D I still need one of those Zelda shirts...

Those that need addressing but I did not speak with, atleast not much:-----
Azen: Props on first ;) Watch out for THE MAN. I think he's coming to V-games.
Chu Dat: Ice Climbers.... wow o.O Your ability to play them definatly allowed you a bonus element of surprise on everyone's faces. I must say I was very impressed. Gratz on third.
Doug/Mr.Silver/Rune: Good to see folks coming from far away for the sake of the game and good competition.

God.... I know I'm forgetting some people... oh well, I'll post more later I guess?

GrabfestBowser

Sexiest Bowser
Best tournament ever... until you guys go to attend Show Me Your Moves 2 in Illinois on September 25, and then Midwest Massacre, which, by the way, is going to be me, GrabfestBowser, vs Adam, aka 3 = = = D in the finals... a bowser vs a ganondorf. Good ****.

Seriously though congrats to everyone that went

How did my boy Eddie do?

Luke

Ao

Smash Journeyman
YagI: I doubt I could get to SKYPAL, but I'd love to come (my dad doesn't like to drive more than necessary). I looked through the SKYPAL thread though and there was no announced date or anything. Could you either tell me which page number of the thread the actual date for the next SKYPAL is on, or post a new thread with the next SKYPAL?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Aye, even though Ken lost, I think he still has the best record around, and his legend won't die off so easily. Come V Games we'll see his true Marth skills It was weird, though; even though Ken has earned a lot of respect from players, towards the end more people seemed happy that Ken lost to Peach - I suppose it's because Ken is just so good that usually that doesn't happen. And at the end against D he sort of killed himself, or something, off the edge (I somewhat missed it). Either way I would have liked to see him in the finals against CJ (the top two smashers there, followed closely by Isai, Azen, Chu, and Wes), but oh well...
This kid knows nothing bout smash. He obviously doesn't understand how things have been going down...just like he doesn't know anything about a sheik ditto. Kitner already owned you but yea, get off ken'z ****, he lost fair and square, azen won fair and square, that one match where captain jack suicided or whatever didn't even matter in the long run cause azen would still have won the set. Azen as of right now is the best there is. Stop *****ing and whining, no one is saying ken isn't an awesome smasher, its just that Azen happenz to be the best right now. It makes sense too, he went from 4th at tg5, to 2nd at go, to 2nd at fc (just barely), and now 1st. Just deal dawg, no johnz son.

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
These write ups take to much **** time.

Well, I finally got back a few hours ago. That 20 hour trip is just a ***** every single time.

It was worth the trip though. ****, this tournament was good. The atmosphere, the actually tournament itself, the massive amounts of free play the days before and after, all the crazy people, the pranks, The Man, it was all so **** good. By far the best tournament I've ever been too. Matt and his friends outdid themselfs. My only gripe with the tournament is that it's over and that it's the last one. I'm sure going to miss TG after having attended the last 3. Anyone that didn't attend this tournament should be very sad indeed, you missed out on a great experience. Anyway, shout-outs.

Mattdeezie: A big freaking thanks for everything you did. You went out of your way for this tournament. Housing all those people, paying everyting out of your own poclet with no guarantee of getting any of it back. That's more then anyone could have asked for and we all owe you a huge thanks.

Deezies friends: Rob, Vien, Kent, Francis, Scamp, Pat, Locke and Tony (I got everyone right?) you guys all rock! Spending your free time hosting a tournament for a game most of you don't play anymore and getting nothing for it is something few people would do. A huge thanks for everything and it was cool seeing you guys again.

Deezies parents: I think it's bull no one is thanking them. They put up with so much. Their house was pretty much trashed, they barely got sleep for almost a weekand they almost got the cops send after them because we where so **** noisy. I know my parents would never allow all that, few parents would. Deezies dad was even tricked into meeting The Man and he took it much better then a lot of the other people that where there. So I'll just just say right now that Deezies parents rock!

Azen: Congratulations on winning the tournament! Don't listen to any of the negative stuff, you played awesomelly and earned your win. I also had a lot of fun playing random teams with you and a bunch of other people. You basicly sat there for hours while your team partner and opponents kept rotating. Eventually your team only lost one match. Also kickass how you where beating with one hand.

Captain Jack: Congratz on tacking second. Your **** good at this game and you proved that Japan is a force to be reconed with. And on top of it all you where a really cool guy. You played pretty much everyone that wanted to and you looked like you enjoyed it a lot. It's cool to see someone that just likes to play the game so much. Also, you didn't ***** out for meeting The Man or for being a victim of Cavemans knock-out trick. I hope you had a wonderfull trip and hopefully we'll meet again at a tournament somewhere.

The Man: The Man owned everyone. The Man owned me so bad it made me cry until I had no more tears, The Man owned Dave for 12 hours, The Man owned people in their sleep, The Man is so good he didn't even bother to enter the tournament. I need to find a way to get The Man to Europe so the European Smashers can meet The Man.
As for the people who don't know who the man is. Unfortunatly no one can be told who The Man is, you have to meet The Man for yourself.

Eddie: Great hanging out with you again. Your Ganon still puts mine to shame, I have to practice a lot more if I ever want to win that Ganon ditto. My Fox couldn't really stand up to you either. It was also great playing teams with you before the tournament, we sat at that Tv, beating everyone for over an hour.

Wes: You are one crazy mofo! You teaming up with The Man to get people in their sleep was crazy. And it got people so scarred many people didn't even want to go to bed anymore. It was also fun going to the movies with you, Kate and Oro.

Dave: No one met The Man quite like you did. It takes a lot of guts to stand up to The Man like that, and you where messed up for a day because of it. Sadly we somehow didn't get to play each other, I would have loved to play against you.

Ken: Congratz on tacking teams. And even though you got 9th in 1 vs 1 you're still one of the best smashers in my book, just not the single best smasher anymore.

Chu Dat: Your IC's are crazy. Your matches where awesome to watch with all those crazy IC tricks. Congratulations on tacking third, you deserved it.

**** it, I'm so tired. I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open to finish this post. And there's still so many people I have to say stuff to. Anyway, this will have to do for now, I'll probably just write a second post later or something. Right now I'm going to bed to try and sleep the jet lag of...

Rune

Smash Lord
Indeed, special thanks to the parents for lending the people their house, buying us drinks, etc, etc, etc and barely complaining to boot.

I'm sorry so many pr*cks came around who didn't seem to care at all what happend to the place nor the people who lived there. Caveman, Ash, Me and a bunch of other people had a clean up spree and got rid of the empty cans and bottles and it saddens me that most people either didn't notice or didn't feel guilty enough to join in.
What actually sickens me is that some people stared at me like I was some kind of freak when I helped DA Dave empty his cups of puke in the toilet.

This goes out to all the immature people who f*cked up any chance of ever getting a TG7 out of Matt, you prolly know who you are.

PS: I'm usually not a moralistic type of guy at all, but this was just..

Suretman

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by SultanOfSamitude
look guys, stop arguing. everyone has their own opinions of who was the best there, its pointless to argue about it. Tg6 was the best tournament ever, spend this thread remembering that greatness, and not arguing.
I don't feel like starting arguments here, but I had to speak up after reading this. Why shouldn't we be allowed to say that Azen is the best? He won TG6. I know when Ken and Recipherus placed high at TG4 and 5 everyone was jumping on their **** and saying Ken and Recipherus are the best: because they placed highest and TG4 and TG5. But now that Azen a non-Cali player wins the tourney we're not allowed to call him the best. Again that is disrespectful to Azen's victory.

DeriLink

Smash Ace
that one match where captain jack suicided or whatever didn't even matter in the long run cause azen would still have won the set.
Actually, that single suicide is the main arguement for why Jack would hardly have had a chance at loosing that set had it not happened. Heres how (in the previous set) the match-ups had mainly worked out.

Azen's Shiek > CJ's Shiek
CJ's Doc > Azen's Shiek
Azen's Marth > CJ's Doc
CJ's Shiek > Azen's Marth

The second set was 1-1, the third match being Azen's counterpick at Yoshi's story with Marth. Now, despite CJ's instant suicide in the very beginning, CJ came all the way back to having Azen at a single stock extremely high %. Had he won (or had he that extra life to finish the job), CJ would have been up 2-1 on Azen.

Had Azen then tried to go on a counter-pick spree, CJ would have done the same, and it probably would look something like this.
Azen (Marth) > CJ Doc = 2-2
CJ Shiek > Azen Marth = 3-2
Azen Shiek > CJ Shiek = 3-3
CJ Doc > Azen Shiek = 4-3 for CJ to win his second set on Azen and take the tournament.

Thats just a bystanders take on the situation based on the previous set CJ had won, don't flame me, it'll be ignored completely :D

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Originally posted by DeriLink
Actually, that single suicide is the main arguement for why Jack would hardly have had a chance at loosing that set had it not happened. Heres how (in the previous set) the match-ups had mainly worked out.

CJ's Doc > Azen's Shiek
Azen's Marth > CJ's Doc

The second set was 1-1, the third match being Azen's counterpick at Yoshi's story with Marth. Now, despite CJ's instant suicide in the very beginning, CJ came all the way back to having Azen at a single stock extremely high %. Had he won (or had he that extra life to finish the job), CJ would have been up 2-1 on Azen.

Had Azen then tried to go on a counter-pick spree, CJ would have done the same, and it probably would look something like this.
CJ Doc > Azen Shiek = 4-3 for CJ to win his second set on Azen and take the tournament.

Thats just a bystanders take on the situation based on the previous set CJ had won, don't flame me, it'll be ignored completely :D
*flamez*

STFU!

>.>

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
*cries* i hate you all, i'm so freagin' jealous to not have come to this
i'll watch any fights if u can download them, and buy the dvd, of course ^____^

maybe i'm lazy but i'm gonna keep this short

i'm a fanboy of all teh great players so congrats to them all, including the less than ken-ish popular ones, that my ignorance has allowed me to oversee such as a bunch between Ken and Chu in the placings...since i don't even know who alot are!
i hope to check them all out, eventually via dvd or dl

and just personally, i'm happiest w/ Azen winning...change is good, and it keeps things interesting, instead of this facade of smash being completely dictated by Ken like an iron fisted Nazi.
and we had better win on our own soil against the **** ~_~

and i'm proud of usea, for getting 33rd........ or whatever he got(lmao)
L0ulsian@ PRID3!!!!
i just wish i was there to travel up the brackets with him and show off my doc :p (GR!! i can't WAIT to see CJ's doc...it burns my brain, waiting these so called crazy combos)

and i had an idea about that supposed accidental SD...i mean..was in while moving around and stuff, messing....or was it like.."READY?...GO!" and he immediately just runs off and SDs???????????
if he was using a wavebird, i could understand how someone could have used another WB w/ his channel and screwd him up!!!!(just an idea...) but everybody SD's even the pro's...so i'm not trying to start any conspiracy

insanelee

Smash Rookie
mattd. none of you all know me but ive seen the love he has for this ****. send some money to his paypal account and from what ive heard the house was worse than a nuclear attack site. jesus christ ppl. have some respect. bah to all of you!

bronson.

ps.to the respectable ones, he loves you all. =]

Zarelid

Smash Lord
****ing great times guys really enjoyed the time to bad I was sick ;) anyways I read that Tony posted Captain jack was 3rd or 2nd and masashi whatever was the best I thought Jack said they were tied and it depended on whatever character was picked is who would win. anyways it was fun and I guess was funny when I passed out =/. gotta give props to Azen and for the Link dittos even though we only did 2, and GERM for the other Link dittos his Links to good. congrats to DSF for beating Ken I guess, and props to all the WA guys you were all great. and thanks to matt deezie for all that work he did housing us and everything else thanks man. and Captain Jack hope you come back again, and! Mr. Silver nice playin against you. DA guys funny **** that happend oh man great times.

BigGman

Smash Journeyman
this tourny was the best. i was a little dissapointed at my placing, but considering all the competition there, it could of easily been worse.

matt- thanks for another tourny, housing and driving to and from the airport. i really appreciate it. i know it's really rough to do this for people and i hope you make a good amount in the donation jar.

doug- great teaming with you. i was happy with how teams went, and i definitely wanted to play c.c., but what can you do.

mike(canada)- i did not want to play you. i knew you knew some inside info on me, and i don't have good counter to it. good job, but don't quit, because i want some revenge.

azen- congrats on your victory. it's fun to see you play.

cap. jack- thanks for all those matches. i learned alot. i was really surprised to see that your a cool guy. it was fun to talk and hang out for a while. i hope you can come back to the US because you should all of us some new things.

ken and family- it's nice to see you guys again. we didn't hang out as much as i would of liked to, but it was fun. mike, you did a great job in teams, and i wish we would of played some friendlies. ken, great job in teams, and we have to finish our matches. your sheik was even with my gannon in the unfinished match. i think i had you.

DA- you guys are nuts. it's fun to hang out with you guys, even though wes forced me to stay up because he was teaming up with the man.

the man- he's too good. i am terrified of him.

WA- you guys are great. it was nice playing most of you. derrick, i loved our triforce matches. it's a tough matchup for both of us, but really, power will always beat courage.

Mr-Silver- your a crazy, funny guy. it's nice seeing you again, and those team mathces were fun. i like sitting in one spot for long periods of time.

snap- it was good to see you again. hopefully we can team up in a tourny so "big guys" can get a tourny win.

chu- great ice climbers. i wanted to play you, but didn't get to. i am glad you did so well, as i would of loved to see a gannon-ice climber finals.

if i forgot anyone, i'm sorry.

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
THE MAN

What if THE MAN faced Ken, Captain Jack, and Azen (notice the descending order as related to actual skill) in a three on one match and THE MAN had 1 Handicap with five stock on? How many lives would our best be able to get from him???

Mild $oss

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by DeriLink

CJ's Doc > Azen's Shiek
Azen's Marth > CJ's Doc

Actually, a suicide at the beginning of the match doesn't really matter that much. If Cj hadn't had suicided, you guys are acting like exactly what happened between them in the match after the Suicide, was gonna happen without a suicide.

Azen doesn't go making johnz about that loss to ken at FC cuz of a suicide.

Azen's #1!!! :D

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
^

FOOOL! knowing THE MAN is nothing! You have to face him a Match! He likes money Matches too!

isnt that right? Dave? XD

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
I know who [color-red]The MAN[/color] is, but that's just cause I can search your IP addresses. Had no idea otherwise.
How does that help? I haven't seen The Man posting anywhere, just references to him in every post.

-B

Yagi

Smash Ace
Re: THE MAN

Originally posted by AndenHellseenkee
What if THE MAN faced Ken, Captain Jack, and Azen (notice the descending order as related to actual skill) in a three on one match and THE MAN had 1 Handicap with five stock on? How many lives would our best be able to get from him???
I would guess they would forfeit the match before they could take any stock off THE MAN. Atleast Captain Jack and Azen would... not sure about Ken... THE MAN is too good.

And though THE MAN has posted he does so at other peoples houses since he doesn't have internet access. So you just know where and who he likes hanging out with. :D

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Originally posted by Bumble Bee Tuna
How does that help? I haven't seen The Man posting anywhere, just references to him in every post.

-B
Originally posted by TheMan
Good $hit. Wes + The Man = Too Good. No ONE can take us. =)

Challenge accepted. >=]
[color=0080ff]Look on the previous page, B[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom