• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Max?

Smash Champion
Ugh I want to get mad at you....but it's totally true
Haha, I troll, I troll. I'm just glad to hear you're doing well out there and it's awesome that you're working so hard to get the scene together out there. Much respect yo.

If I ever find myself in Texas for some godforsaken reason, I will make an effort to hit up those Pinkie Pie events.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Really John? Really?? I had noooooooo idea you were going, that's crazy!

/sarcasm :p

I was wondering if you guys are going if I could get in on some housing a ****

Edit: Also, YES, let's have a PINKIE PIE PARTY!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Max?

Smash Champion
This thread has taken a turn for the worst. I don't think it can be destroyed simply because it is a historical relic which features the origin and immaculate conception of THE PC JONA. How could you destroy such a fabled and amazing piece of literature Wes?

But in better news I think I'm going to be able to go to Apex which is amazing. AND we have to bring Catan to the tourney, especially since Day 2 we aint gonna be doing ****.

And yeah Em, none of us really live nearby the venue but we were all talking about getting a hotel room or something. Unless the venue is really close, at which point I'd probably opt to drive for the days we need to be there.

Max?

Smash Champion
I would ignore Wes. He's a grumpy old man who waves his stick at the younger Falcos SHLing across his lawn.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I have no more car access to get up to New Roc, and Tommy is always busy/never tells me when he does **** at his house.

The fakeness.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
.......no lie nikos falco is scary gonna have to step my falco game up.....watch out for my sheik tho

Max?

Smash Champion
Yeah, I actually saw that last night. I'm honored to have been put in there. Funny enough I didn't watch the combo video at all, I just skipped to the credits as well and saw my name, then I skimmed through it till I found that clip.

Such a hype moment. I'm shocked it left such an impression on people. That combo has been featured in a few different combo vids/clips... it's so jank lol.

Top Bottom