• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Jesse, that's equivalent to the Smash Bros. tournaments here at Tulane. I go in there and everyone is like, "OH MAN IT'S SKINHOFF!"

I prepare their anuses with a bit of Doc lube, then finish it off with a piercing **** missile from Samus.

Also, no one is down to play the best Samus, for the best Samus is currently in Louisiana.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I almost went to Tulane. They gave me almost a full ride. But they didn't have an education program, so I didn't go.

Also, the week I started at NYU, Katrina happened so...

Yeah.

Max?

Smash Champion
Really fun No Johns today, too bad people couldn't come out.

Niko 2-0ed Cactuar and Tag$, getting 5th place!!! HOMIEEEE.

I got 9th, didn't really beat anyone notable and lost close sets to Swift and Stric (I threw away my set vs. Stric... you guys will see in vids :( )

Good **** overall tho, NOW TO FNNNAAAA

Also good **** to Dbloc for taking a stock off Eggm in tournament AND entering both doubles AND singles. Kid is a beast.

Jesse melee?

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
i couldnt go cause niqqas are mad fake

3 ppl that go my way ditched me ****in faqs

this community is trash i wish dbloc beat eggm

that ***** sucks and says he's pro

i quit

Niko45

Smash Master
Really fun No Johns today, too bad people couldn't come out.

Niko 2-0ed Cactuar and Tag$, getting 5th place!!! HOMIEEEE.

I got 9th, didn't really beat anyone notable and lost close sets to Swift and Stric (I threw away my set vs. Stric... you guys will see in vids :( )

Good **** overall tho, NOW TO FNNNAAAA

Also good **** to Dbloc for taking a stock off Eggm in tournament AND entering both doubles AND singles. Kid is a beast.

Jesse melee?
My *****

i quit
Wow Eggm told us you got bummed out cause Hax didn't team with you or something and that's why you didn't go. I thought that sounded suspect...

**** melee, i'm watching the wire
I just finished season 3, homie. Where you at?

S l o X

Smash Champion
<3 niko's marth. i think i'm just gonna smoke before i play in tourney, my nerves honestly **** me and i loss to people like deathknight. (only at no johns, -______-)

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman

i quit
Wait I thought you said that you found a ride wit someone at the last minute? Chain-ace said the same thing too when Cactuar asked us about it.

Max?

Smash Champion
Is Nando the true fake one?

I'm going back to Tommy's in a few hours for more......

CATAN.

This game is ****ing epic.

Max?

Smash Champion
I would Melee tonight. I'm trying to see if Chris is free, but if he's not I'd be up for whatever. You down tonight Wes?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So if stuff goes down at John's on Friday night in celebration of my arrival, a major question is asked...

Who's gonna bring the Catan and have me **** them?

Max?

Smash Champion
Wes, are you down to host/go to Chris's? It's really up to you what we do. Lemme know.

Off to get BRAWLIC.

Max?

Smash Champion
Nando we are talking about playing tonight, not playing friday. Speaking of which, I think we're going to Chris's tonight for all those who are interested. Hit me up.

Where are people playing Settlers of Catan online, what are your user names, and when can we start ******?

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc

Why is it that anything relating to Yu Yu Hakusho, all I can think of is Jesse or Yaneev screaming "KUWABARA!!!!!"

God damn, I can't wait to come back.
Hahaha. That's funny cuz yu yu hakusho always makes me think about the time we had that smashfest at dennis' house like 4 years ago. You threw a tennis ball or something(to simulate a spirit gun) and exclaimed "NOW I'M YU YU KAKUSHO!!!!" Good times. I look forward to our mutual *********** in the near future.

Max?

Smash Champion
Ok so a few things.

1.) I'm making a Catan Online account tonight or tomorrow, we in there.
2.) White_Mikes Catan Online account is WhiteMikeYay, so get at the kid.
3.) As for this fest on friday, it's like damn near impossible for me to go into the city with the house to myself + full responsibility for my dog. That said, I have the house to myself, and would love to have people over. Thoughts?
4.) YOU *****S FAKE.

Top Bottom